Her pov

"Who let the dogs out , whoo whoo.., who let the dogs out , who who.." , this stupid alarm aahhhhhh , I so wanted to cry my heart out .
I forgot to switch off the alarm yesterday.

I have come to my Mamayya's(mom's brother) house for summer vacation. My Mamayya's house is located in Rajahmundry , a small city situated in the premises of Godavari river.

After my parents death my Mamayya(mom's brother) and Attayya(mom's brother's wife) have taken my complete responsibility.

Initially it was very difficult for me to come out of my shell.

But by looking at how much Attayya and Mamayya are struggling to keep me happy , I wanted to live like a normal person at least infront of them.

They never once made me feel like I'm an outsider .
They always treat me as their own daughter.

I have frequent panic attacks whom nobody aware of. I always dream about the accident which made my life took an U turn. My heart always have this feeling that I forgot very important phase of my life.but I'm not sure what it is.

Though I can't fully be myself infront them , I always make sure they won't get disappointed with my behaviour and they won't get worried about myself.

Coming to my studies , I was determined to become a doctor after my parents death.

I being a good girl tried my level best to secure a free seat in medicine.

I did secure the seat in one of the reputed colleges in Vizag and currently studying medicine first year while staying at college's dormitory.

Coming to Abhi Bava , he never once come infront of me after I slapped him six years back.

He had left to his Grandma's house in Vizag after that incident taken place.

I don't have much information on what he is doing currently .

but I did heard like he has completed his masters and is currently looking after Mamayya's company.
He make calls to home very rarely.

I always feel bad about slapping him on that day .

If only I would have controlled myself and wouldn't have slapped him , I wouldn't need to face the heartbreak by keeping myself away from him.

I do like him a lot since childhood. I do know how much he concerned about me after my parents death.

He used to take care of me like a father and used to treat me like a princess.

I did aware of all these things. But I'm scared .
I'm scared of showing my emotions to him. I don't want to loose one more important person in my life , like I lost my parents.

I know I'm a bad omen , so only I lost my parents and became a burden to my Attayya and Mamayya.

I don't know how to show my concern towards my Bava , So only I've slapped him hard in a heat of moment.

I wasn't able to think about the consequences .

My only concern in that moment was what if something serious might have happened to him. How can I live.

I know I can't show my emotions directly to him , but I still can feel happy from a distance if he stays safe.

It's been 6 years since that incident happened , I never once got a chance to speak to him.

I used to listen to his voice through phone whenever he calls to Attayya.

He never tried talking to me in these six years nor did I.

I lost my only chance of listening to his voice after joining the college.

I came out of my thoughts with the alarm sound. Immediately I have switched off the alarm.

I prayed to god for adding me one more day to my life and went to washroom to complete my morning chores.

I took a head bath and wore a red colour salwar ,matching with green colour chudi and white colour duppata.

I came out of my room and went downstairs to meet my sweet Attayya who is busy in preparing breakfast in kitchen.

"Morning Attayya" , I greeted her while entering into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart, why did you woke up so early, you would have slept a little more, anyhow you are on vacation" with that being said she handed me a coffee.

"It's okay Attayya. I'm not able to sleep. At least Let me help you in preparing breakfast. By the way where is Maya" , I asked her about Maya , my only friend who brings the best out of me since childhood.

"Yuvarani is still sleeping , don't know when this girl start learning some manners" , Attayya started scolding Maya though she is not present here.

"You know what happened two days back Ranvi. I called her when she was outside and told her to come and take me to parlour as the driver has an emergency and left to his home. She said she will come in fifteen minutes and told me to get ready.
I being a good lady , made myself ready and was waiting for eagerly in the living room."

"Then what happened Attayya" I asked her to continue .

"What happened , half an hour over still she didn't come . I again called her and asked her where she is. She said car had a puncture and told me to wait for half an hour more. I said okay and waited for her for half an hour more. Still she didn't come . As I was getting worried about her, I again called her and asked her where she is . She said she  will be reaching in 10 mins and told me to wait outside. I agreed for the same and went outside while expecting her arrival .You know what happened after that ? " she asked in a very disappointing tone.

"What happened Attayya ?"

"Minutes become hours . Sun has left and moon has come . I being an innocent  lady waiting for her still. I was getting worried about her. As I can't hold myself back anymore , I thought of calling your Mamayya. Before I made a call to him , Suddenly I heard our car sound. I immediately rushed towards the car to make your Mamayya find Maya. Much to my surprise  your Mamayya and Maya got down from the car. I was looking at them confused. Your Mamayya asked me why I  am looking confused . I said I was waiting for Maya to come n pick me up for parlour and asked him where he found Maya. What he said made my blood boil . It seems Maya went to his office in the morning and asked him to give his card as she wanted to treat her friends on passing her MBA exams and told your Mamayya to pick her up on the way to home back as she doesn't have any energy left out after partying "

After understanding what Maya did to make Attayya wait for her , I bursted out laughing like there is no tomorrow .

I know Maya is naughty , but I didn't expect her to show her naughtiness on making a person  waiting for her since morning till end of the day that too on Attayya. Poor Attayya .

"Morning morning someone started praising me , how lucky am I" , Maya started her drama while entering into the kitchen.

"You , look at Ranvi , she being a good girl has woke up early in the morning and started helping me in the kitchen . Look at you , night parties , practical  jokes and what not . Donno how you behave in your in laws house once you get married. Please  learn to behave like a girl not like a tomboy", scolded Attayya by looking at Maya who dressed like a tom boy .

"What's happening here" , asked Mamayya by making himself comfortable in the dining chair.

"Ask your beloved daughter " said Attayya while glaring at Maya's direction.

"It's nothing Ram. Same as always.
Janaki take a chill pill" , said Maya while winking at Attayya.

"You Devil , wait.." ,Attayya started running behind Maya who is trying to save herself from Attayya.

Mamayya and I looked at each other and we started laughing.

**************************************************
Hello dear readers,
Thankyou for reading and see you soon with a new chapter.
Bye