Her pov

flashback contd..

we've entered into the entrance of the classrooms. "That guy and his mouth. I so wanted to rip his mouth into pieces." I heard Chaitu saying angrily.

"Do you know that guy Chaitu" , I asked her ,  you know curiosity kills the cat.

"Who , Arun. I know. He is a family friend. I'm telling you Ranvi , I just hate that guy . he always misunderstands me"  she lashed out.

it was fun listening to her. however , my only question is why no one ragged me and why did Arun smiled at me like he knows me well.

we said good byes and agreed to meet on lunch break.

I finally found my class room and settled in a seat present in the middle of the room. you know middle seats are always safe. I no need to bother about lecturers and their comments. Like 'hey the one sitting on the last bench , are you listening?? or hey what we discussed yesterday.  I know you are a bright student so only you sat in the front seat.'

Everyone took their seats and class started.

'May I come in sir?' we heard someone's voice and turned towards the entrance , there stood a girl with big and greyish green eyes wearing a simple salwar ,  waiting for sir's permission while panting heavily. Sir given the  permission and asked her to take an empty seat.

She searched everywhere and finally she took the seat beside me.

"Hi , this is sana" , she introduced herself.

"Hi , here have some water first and relax and myself Ranvitha" , I've handed her the water bottle which usually carry with me. She took a sip and relaxed. we discussed few things while the class is going on.

Based on my interaction with her she is a simple girl from middle class family. She studied hard to get a seat here and she does part time jobs as well along with studying. She is going to stay in dormitory like Chaitu and me. To my surprise she was allotted to our room only.

Chaitu messaged me to come to cafeteria for lunch. I told Sana to join us which she agreed happily.

we both went towards cafe which is a 10 mins walk from our class room.

I've spotted Chaitu glaring at some one , if looks can kill , the other person would have died by now.

"Where have you lost . I have been talking to you only from past 10mins" , I heard Arun shouting at her.

"you are not talking to me. you are just accusing of things which I didn't do" , she lashed out

"you deliberately splashed sambar on me" , he said.

"No , I'm not" , she said while shrugging her shoulders

"Oh is it , then prove me" , he challenged her

"Oh you want me to prove me. Fine i will prove it for you. But make sure you won't scold me after proving. " with that she took the leftover sambar from Arun's plate. We widened our eyes at her thinking on what she is going to do.
"this is how , what it meant by splashing deliberately." with this being said she splashed all the sambar on his face and ran away from there.

Sana and  I were like "What just happened".

Arun left from there embarrassingly.

I called Chaitu and she told me to meet her in counter number 12 which is part of our cafetaria.

We went there and she explained what actually happened.

She told us , she was walking into the cafeteria while scrolling her mobile,  so she wasn't aware of Arun carrying his plate . She collided with his plate by mistake and the sambar on his plate splashed on him. But he misunderstood her thinking she did it intentionally.

I felt sorry for her after listening to what just happened.

"Finally I have shown him what I am , hehehe , Chaitu you are great " with that being said she patted her shoulder by herself. This girl is so care free .

Here , I am getting scared by thinking on what would be Arun's reaction on this. But Chaitu being Chaitu , she is enjoying his situation. Ufff , Nobody can change her.

After she came out of her enjoyment, I've introduced Sana to Chaitu and Chaitu to Sana.

This is how we became bff.

flashback ended

I so like our friendship , if any one of us feel low , the other two of us make the person feel energized.

When Chaitu and I are speaking about random things , Sana too came back from home.

we all had a normal conversation while pulling each others legs and finally started our journey towards college.

After college, I went to library as I need to collect the books required to prepare for my upcoming exams . Sana has went for her part time job and Chaitu went to meet one of her friend.

I reached my room around 7PM and immediately tuck into my bed as I need a nap very badly due to tiredness.

I woke up with a phone call from Attayya , asking me whether I reached safely or not in the morning. She cut the call after telling me some instructions like " Ranvi , Have your food on time and don't take unnecessary stress. If anything is bothering you atleast let me know if you are not comfortable with Mamayya." I told you guys right I'm happy to have all good people in my life. I always thank god for giving me such nice people in my life.

When I looked at the clock It was around 8.30PM , Chaitu is yet to come and Sana always comes around 9PM after completing her part time job. I wonder how she can work continuously and how much she stress herself. She really is a strong and calm girl I ever come across. She is silent , matured and beautiful. She won't waste her time on unnecessary things. I like her character a lot.

I went to wash room , freshen up myself and waiting for the girls to join me for dinner. After like half an hour they both reached and we went to cafetaria to have our dinner. We all had simple dinner and reached our room around 10.30PM.

When I was making myself ready to sleep , suddenly my thoughts went to Abhi Bava , what he is doing . Did he have his dinner or not. Is he taking care of himself properly. Where he is residing currently.

With all these thoughts in my mind , don't know when I drifted to sleep.

************************************************************************

Hi Dear,

Hope you like my update.

Please do vote and support.

Please do share my story with your friends.

thanks,