Go for it

"Hello to you as well, my dear brother" Maya said cheerfully in response to Abhi's call. 

"What did you do this time to piss her off?", she asks teasingly.

"How..?" , he asked

"Well, except for her, when do you remember us?".

Maya's answer embarrasses Abhi. He clears his throat in embarrassment.

"Fine I will help you but you know about me right..?"

"25th floor, XYZ complex, Vizag. It's yours."25th floor, XYZ complex, Vizag. It's yours."

"Wow, I love you, brother. Finally I can get away from Mom's wrath and start my own business. You are brilliant."

"Once you are done, we can discuss the next steps."

Obviously, Maya began listening to Abhi's plan.

"You're amazing, bro!" she exclaimed.

I'm aware. However, make sure you do not do anything stupid." . After saying this, Abhi disconnects the call.

At Ranvi's room:

When Abhi walked into Ranvi's room after the call, sweat beads had formed on Ranvi's body and she was shivering and murmuring something with her eyes trembling.

Her condition caused Abhi's heart to ache. He could see the pain she was going through and his heart broke.In no time, he joined her in bed, grabbed hold of her face with his left hand, then began gently touching her hair with his right hand while whispering sweet nothings into her ear to reduce her panic attacks.

               "Anvi! It's me, your one and only Bava, right here next to you. Don't worry, relax. You remember how we used to play when we were kids. We were never separated. But now, I've made you experience this pain again. I hate myself for making you feel this way.. "

             "Please forgive me. I promise I will make it up to you and from now on, I will keep a distance of no less than 100 meters from any other female except for you." , a tear slipped from Abhi's eye as he caressed Ranvi's hair. In complete darkness, both drifted into sleep.

The next morning at Abhi's office:

"Mr.CEO , I don't agree with you" , shastri says

"Why is that?" 

"What why Mr.CEO?You know exactly what's going on here.then how can you Mr.CEO"

"Looks like you forgot whom you're talking to..?",Abhi says coldly

A lump forms in shastri's throat , a sudden chill runs down his spine, but he quickly recovers and shakes off the sensation.

"Yes, I know Mr.CEO. I am talking to you only. But this time I will not agree with you and I will not let you do that" 

"why..?"

"Because of my sister." , Abhi's eyes brighten for a second as he listens to Shastri.

"What does your sister has to do with this..?" , Abhi says acting like he doesn't know what Shastri was talking about.

Shastri takes a deep sigh and says

"Mr.CEO , I know you are not talking to my sister. but still this is not correct.."

"By the way who is your sister.",Abhi stops him saying

"who else Mr.CEO. Madam , I treat madam as my sister given by god. so I won't allow you to hurt her. You hurt her already  by kissing the lady. now you wanted to go on a holiday without her knowledge. only god knows your plans"