Her pov

It's been two weeks since I came to Mamayya's house , neither did I hear a single word about Abhi Bava nor did he call to home at least to talk to his parents.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a sudden knock on my door.

I went and opened the door to see who it is. There stood my Attayya with her evergreen smile.

Attayya : did I disturb you Ranvi..?
Me : No Attayya
Attayya : good then. It's been so many days already that we as a family visited the temple. So I thought why not we go today as you are at home and is a very good day to perform Pooja.
Me : I would love to join Attayya , but what about others.
Attayya : Don't worry about others. You get ready and come downstairs. I will make sure the others will join as well.
Me : okay Attayya.
Attayya left after telling me to get ready.

I got ready in fifteen minutes in my favourite white colour saree and red colour blouse. I looked at myself in mirror and satisfied with the way I'm , I've left my room and reached downstairs only to meet with Attayya who is busy in a call.

I made myself sit in an empty chair not so far to Attayya , with a minimal distance , enough to hear what the other person is speaking.

I was startled is under statement when I hear his voice from the other side . I felt goose bumps all over my body and my heart is beating heavily with an unknown emotion.

That's it , I was lost in his thoughts. Suddenly I felt a tight push on my hand and then I came to reality.

"Oh god Ranvi , where have you lost . I was calling you since forever.
Look at you , is there anything that's bothering you. It's fine you can share it with me . You know I'm a good listener" Attayya said , I can feel the concern in her voice.

"Nothing Attayya , I was just thinking about my assignments" , I replied by faking a smile.

How can I tell her that I was so engrossed in her son's thoughts.

"Ranvi , if you feel pressure about your studies or need any help in your assignments , you can tell me or your Mamayya and your Mamayya can talk to the Dean of your college.
You know right , your Mamayya is holding the largest amount of shares in your college .
So if you need any help you can just tell us . Will take care of everything .
But who am I kidding , I forgot that you will not like it when I ask you to use your Mamayya's influence in anywhere.
But I'm proud of you Ranvi about the hardwork you have put to get a free seat and the way you live a simple and down to earth life.
If only Maya learn something from you I would have been more happy .
But that girl won't change. Only god can change her" said Attayya . I can see the worry on her face clearly about Maya.

Sometimes I envy Maya for having a mother like Attayya and sometimes I feel like thanking god for making them accept me as a part of their family.

After 10 mins , Mamayya and Maya too came to us and we have started our journey towards temple.

We have reached temple in 20 mins only to meet with the huge amount of crowd as the temple is situated in the banks of Godavari and today is very auspicious day to perform puja.

We have entered the temple and performed our Pooja.

After completion of Pooja , we have sat on one of the steps present adjacent to the temple which are facing the river Godavari.

I was lost in my thoughts by looking at the breath taking view in front of me. Since childhood whenever I feel low or have some disturbance in my mind , I always come to this place and release my frustrations by looking at the beautiful serene infront of me. I feel like my heart fills with some unknown energy and happiness when ever I visit this place.

When I was in my thoughts suddenly  I was feeling someone's eyes on my back. When I turned back , nobody is present .

I thought may be I was imagining things and turned front.

I was feeling a sudden change in the environment when I look at my people. Attayya is having happy tears ,Mamayya has a proud smile dancing on his lips and Maya is looking infront of me with a teasing manner.

Then I heard Attayya saying "Abhi , my son , you came finally" .
When I turned to  my other side , there he stood with an emotion less face , with ruff hair might be due to travelling  and with a model like figure having gym built body and with the most handsome face I have ever seen.

**************************************************
Hello dear readers,
Hope everyone is doing good.
If you like my story please do vote and comment and also share it your friends.

Bye