Mrs. Ram scheme

At Home:

Ranvi was wondering about Abhi's behaviour since they reached their home. It's been an hour since he made himself closed in that four wall study room without even acknowledging her presence in their room. It's unlikely for her to get ignore by him. She doesn't even know where exactly the things went wrong.

She was sure that their morning was good till he dropped her at her college. But she has no idea what exactly has happened that made him ignore her calls  and messages including her presence.

When she was in her dilemma she heard her phone ringing. Although she doesn't have the mood to answer the call she couldn't do that at it is from her Attayya.

Plastering a smile on her face , as if her Attayya is infront of her , she answers the call.
"Attayya.."
"What my doll is doing currently..?" , she hears her Attayya's cheerful voice.
"Nothing Attayya.", the words left from her mouth slowly.
There is a long gap for a minute before she hears Janaki's voice.

"Ranvi.. what happened dear..? Did Abhi say something to you.." , Janaki asks feeling  the sadness in her voice.

Ranvi doesn't know whether to share the things with  her Attayya or not, though she cherishes Ranvi like her own daughter but still Abhi is her own son. She doesn't know how she takes it. So she simply says "No..Nothing Attayya.."

"Ranvi did you forget that I'm the one who raised you since childhood. I know when you are happy and when you are not. I'm not that old yet, to not to recognise the sadness in your voice. Now tell me what happened..?" , A small smile appears on Ranvi's face hearing her favourite person's voice. Could her mother be more understanding and more affectionate than her Attayya..? Is it even possible. No way.. this is how her Attayya is.. she never makes her feel that she is motherless..

She takes a deep breath before explaining all the happenings to Janaki and concluding the matter by saying "I feel like I should go and say sorry to Bava , Attayya. Because i might have done a mistake knowingly or unknowingly. You know I cannot tolerate his ignorance."
While saying this , she determines in her mind to go and apologise to Abhi first thing after disconnecting the call. Unknowingly she nods her head not particular to anyone.

Janaki laughs heartily knowing very well about what is running in Ranvi's mind.

"Ranvi , do you trust me..? "

"Attayya.. what..?" , she voiced out her question as she doesn't understand why Janaki was asking about trust.

"Do you trust me..?" , she again hears  the same question.

"Of course Attayya.. don't ever question my trust on you."

"Good then , do as I say." , saying this she explains a plan to Ranvi.
Ranvi's eyes widened listening to Janaki's plan.

"Attayya.. can I ask you a question..", she intervenes.

"Of course Buddhu.. you can clarify all your doubts in the plan.."

"Is Bava really your son..?" , Janaki laughs out loudly.

It takes her a minute to stop her laughing.

She says after a pause.
"Of course he is my Khanna.. but you are my Angel. Don't think much and do as I say." , A blush appears on Ranvi's face.

"Don't forget to fill me with the details later." , she hears her Attayya's words before the call gets discontinued. If only she still is on the call...!

Two hours later :

Abhi who was going through a case details in his study is not able to concentrate on anything. The way how Anand has hugged  Ranvi in the morning only is coming infront of him. On top of that how Ranvi has reacted when he tried holding her hands and how she ignored him in the car is irritating him , to be frank disappointing him more.