Angry Abhi

"Maya....Maya...wait.. Please..." ,  Shastri was running behind Maya after realizing the grave mistake he has done by hallucinating her presence.

"Maya please.." , saying this he pulls her by holding her wrist who is about to get into the lift.

He pulls her towards his pent house located in the 18th floor of high society building and closes the main door once they were inside the pent house.

He takes her towards the private garden where there is all kinds of Maya's favourite flower plants are arranged much to Maya's surprise along with a sunroof on top to make sure they are getting enough brightness. As they were on the top floor having a lake opposite to the building they are provided with a breathtaking view which doesn't suite the current situation they are in.

"Please listen to me once", he says while trying to gasp for some air. She can feel the desperation in his voice.

"What..? What should I listen from you and by the way why should I listen to you even after knowing how desperate you are to kiss any random girl who comes to your apartment" , she roars at him like a tigress by making her eyes more bigger than they already were.

Highly disappointed with the way he was being questioned, Shastri was speechless for a second.

"What..?" , a moment later , after composing himself , he says softly.

"What what..? Okay let me prove your character to you.."

"Answer me honestly.. Do you know when I entered into your room..?" , she asks knowing his answer very well.

"No.." , he says immediately

"Look at your answer. This is it. You simply kissed a girl who just entered into your home even without knowing who she is. Such a BXX.."

"Enough Maya..that's enough.", he shouts at her , stopping her in middle , by showing his palm  ,before she completes her sentence, making her flinch at his voice.

Slowly he moves towards her making her move back until she hits the railing of the balcony. He bends down a little making her bent back wards and stops when his eyes meets her big toe eyes.

"What do you know about me...? Haa..? Am I looking like a road side Romeo or am a looking like an idiot who can kiss anyone without even bothering about the surroundings ..? Haan..?"

"Tell me damn it." , he hits the railing with his fist as he didn't get any answer from her.

Maya who didn't expect this coming is now flabbergasted by his outburst.

"You wanted to know why I kissed you right..? Fine. I will.. I will show you, come with me.." , saying this he drags her towards one of the bedroom which is in the furthest corner of the house.

Maya for a minute thought it's just an illusion by looking at the walls in the room. Each and every inch of the room is filled with all her photos in 3D. It gives a feel like she herself is present in the room from all the corners.

"Look at this and get your answers . " , saying this Shastri walks out of the room leaving Maya still in dilemma.

At College hostel:

"You are the best Ranvi. This is so beautiful. By the way how was your honey moon..?" , Chaitu asks Ranvi teasingly after Ranvi gifts her the dress she brought from their trip. Sana just shakes her head in opposing manner with a teasing smile.

They could feel her shyness by looking at her red coloured face.

"Chaitu please.." , she says still looking at no where with eyes closed.