The Proof

Third Person's POV:

Since morning, Abhi's left eye was twitching, added to that he really had a very bad dream where his Ranvi's lips were trembling , clenching her fists looking at something which he couldn't see properly. Clearly, he knew the indicator had nothing to do with him, but rather with Ranvi.

At NH Internationals Pvt. Ltd:

Abhi was having a meeting with the directors of his company regarding an upcoming project that could earn him more than 100 crores. Although he attended the meeting, he was unable to pay attention to it completely. He felt that something was wrong.

During the meeting some of the directors were already intimidated by his appearance after he had attacked some of them while they were presenting their ideas. The other people silently prayed to god that it will be okay, even if he doesn't like the idea, at least let him not to yell at them.

While he was yelling at one of the presentations, Shastri marched towards Abhi slowly and whispered into his ear, "Looks like Madam's in trouble".

While the meeting could cost more than 100 crores, Shastri fully understands that his CEO's biggest concern is his wife. So without a second thought, he immediately alerted Abhi about Ranvi after he got the information.

"Get me all the details," Abhi said to Shastri before leaving the meeting room abruptly. There was a sense of surprise among all the directors in the meeting room when Abhi acted in such a way. Abhi didn't even think about the presentation that was taking place before leaving the room. Shastri was questioned about the same by attendees in the meeting and Shastri replied , "Even I'm not sure.".

Director's Room - Ranvi's College:

Abhi was entering inside the director's room where Ranvi had her eyes glued to the ground not in particular to a place , her lips were trembling and she was clenching her dupatta while the director was speaking something. Abhi had his blood boiling looking at the scene infront of him. He never wanted something like this to be happened atleast when he is there for her. He wish he could go to her and comfort her without being bothered about the surroundings. But he couldn't do that yet based on their agreement. So he left out a long sigh and composed himself before making his entry.

"What's going on here..?", Abhi questioned the director in his authoritative tone while barging into the room.

As soon as she heard his voice , she thought she was day dreaming. But her doubt got clarified when she saw him entering into the director's room wearing a 3 piece suite looking so charming with the model like figure having no emotions with full of attitude. Her mouth wide opened looking at the way he was barging in the director's room without even knocking.

As soon as the director saw the uninvited guest, he walked towards the door hurriedly.

"Mr.Abhimanyu Rathod, you are here. What a pleasant surprise." , extended his hand, his face full of smiles.

Ranvi was shocked hearing the director's greetings because she didn't expect her Bava to be greeted by the director.

"I asked you something.!", Abhi told in his usual cold tone keeping both his hands in his pockets without bothering about the hand waiting for his shake.

"It's nothing Mr.Rathod. You know how low the poor acts. the same is happening here with these two girls as well.", The director said showing his finger towards Ranvi and Sana

Abhi's flinching fists were unnoticed by anyone in the room as they were covered by his pocket cloth.

"Keep going..!" , he said without loosing his coolness.