is this the end..???

Everyone is overjoyed with the question Abhi had asked like when she had her period last time.

Janaki was the first one to come to earth and she can't even describe her happiness in words. she is on cloud9 after knowing Ranvi is pregnant.

"Ranvi.. dear ... I'm so happy for you.. I can't explain my happiness in words..", she moves towards Ranvi , expresses her happiness while caressing Ranvi's hair.

"Thanks dear.. Thankyou so much for making me Nanamma (Grandma).. I'm so happy.", though she expresses her feelings , looking at Ranvi she thinks something is wrong with Ranvi.

"Ranvi.. Dear.. what happened...? why are you looking upset..? did someone say something to you..? tell me ... i will see their end.. I won't even spare if he is my son also.. tell me what happened.." , she expresses her concern.

"All of you... go out from this room. I wanted some alone time with my Ranvi.. go ... Maya .. come on.. get out of here.. Abhi, you too.. if there is something we can discuss later." , she says looking at Abhi who is very concerned about his wife and at the same time he can't even think of Ranvi's reaction after knowing the truth about his love for her since their childhood which he kept it as a secret. he so wanted to explain himself right then and there only. but looking at Janaki who is very much excited about the news , also her concern towards Ranvi, he very well knows one wrong word from him , she would make sure that he won't meet Ranvi for the next couple of days. he doesn't want that to happen. though his heart is bleeding he leaves from there reluctantly by looking at Ranvi , who turns her head to the other side feeling his gaze , one last time.

Ram and Shastri too leaves the room providing the alone time to the Mother in law and Daughter in law pair.

After making sure that everyone leaves the room, Janaki closes the door and comes near Ranvi's bed and sits next to her.

Her concern is visible in her eyes.

"Ranvi.. darling..tell me what's wrong...", she asks Ranvi while caressing her hair.

she waits for sometime. not getting any response , a point stucks her mind and she blurs out without thinking much.

"Don't tell me you are afraid of giving birth based on the fact that your studies are yet to completed. Don't worry. I will take care of the baby. Trust me.. You will not get any stress..  ", she assures Ranvi. Ranvi had water in her eyes looking at the motherly figure in her life.

"If you still feel like you are not ready yet then...", Janaki continues.

"Attayya..Please don't say that.." , Ranvi immediately hugs Janaki tears falling down on her face making her entire face wet.

she cries her heart out forgetting about the surroundings and hugging Janaki.

"Ranvi...ssh... Okay I got it.. you want to keep baby.. I will make sure of it. But please don't cry.." , she soothes her caressing her hair.

"darling.. don't cry.. tell me what is the issue.. if you don't tell how can I understand...", she says softly.

"Ranvi.. Dear..Please.. I can't see tears in your eyes. please don't cry da.. please..." , she says as Ranvi still not stops her cries.

"Attayya... that...that.." , Janaki gives ample time to Ranvi to express her thoughts silently giving her a shoulder to lean on.

"Bava...Bava...", she says.

Janaki understands that there is something wrong with both Abhi and Ranvi.

"Ranvi.. calm down first. you are my good girl na. come on.. calm down. take this water and have it.. come on.' , saying this she opens the cap of water bottle which placed on top of the table next to the bed.