Moving in

"Am I dreaming...? Can you pinch me, please. I could not believe that the ever obedient student who would not take the leave even when she was sick had been late to college today. The sun might have risen on west..", Anand who had been stunned as Ranvi arrived three hours late in the morning said to her.

'Oh, that's not the case. It just happened,' Ranvi replied

She had worn a saree for the first time in college  but was hiding her thali, and Anand stared at her from top to bottom.
He was gazing at Ranvi in a way that was not comfortable for her for the very first time in their entire tenure in college. There was something in his eyes that she didn't like.

She asked reluctantly, "Well..why are you staring at me like that."

"You look different today." he said without turning his gaze away from her.

"There isn't a lot of difference today except I am wearing a saree. By the way, what was the session about that happened before my arrival? ", she asked.

As he glanced at her, Anand wasn't paying attention to what she said.
Ranvi had no other choice but to shake her hand in front of him.

"Sorry, you were saying something."

"I just wanted to know what the session was about before I arrived."

"Oh, that's nothing. I'll talk to you in break, and there will be a case study on a case we are supposed to work on in the coming week. Make sure you are available.", Ranvi nodded as she understood what he was saying.

"And, by the way, whose case was that? ", she asked

"Hmm.. Guess who..", Anand asked, curiously watching her.

Ranvi paused for a moment to think, and then she replied

It might be one of our director's cases.."

"Oh god.. I'm tired of reading his case studies."

"Not our director's. You'll be surprised when you find out whose case that was."

"I have no idea. If you wanted to say anything, you can do that or leave it."

"Fine fine. Don't be frustrated."

"It's none other than the one whom you admire the most."

Ranvi's jaw dropped and her eyes widened  with his answer.

Arun's Place:

Arun who was about to start his rounds in the hospital received a message on his mobile. For the past two days, he had been receiving messages on his mobile. Although he wanted to ignore the messages, the other person was texting from a different number.

The first message he received was "darling , reach safely", he was surprised with the audacity of the other person. He thought it was a mistake and ignored it.
But on the same day while he was busy having his food, he received another message saying "darling , you were looking hot today.." he choked on his food ,reading the message. He cleared his eyes twice before reading the message again.

A message like that was sent to him by whom? He looked in disbelief. He very well knew there was only one person on earth who knows how to irritate him to the core and that is none other than Chaitu. Except for her, he don't allow others to talk to him. So no one would even have a chance to talk to him. 

Even Chaitu wouldn't date as she very well knows about his anger.
He thought may be it was a prank and ignored it.

In the evening, just as he was about to fall asleep, he got a message stating: "missing on bed.when can we meet?". This happened for a couple of days. He had already blocked the number. But the other person was clever enough to message him with different number.Today, again, his phone beeped with a message with a new number.