The perfect plan

Abhi's POV:

As Ranvi entered the cabin, Abhi was standing behind the door. Without giving it a second thought , Abhi walked forward, back embraced Ranvi, turned her towards him, grabbed her face between his palms, and instantly started kissing her, pouring all of his emotions into the kiss to show her how much he missed her in his routine. 

   Ranvi, who had not expected Abhi's surprise act, couldn't believe that he was alone in the cabin, forgetting the incredible kiss that he was making with her. Soon after she composed herself, she too kissed him, pouring out all her sadness, anger, and longing for his kiss. It was hard for her to control her tears, which started rolling down her cheeks without her knowledge, showing just how much she missed him. 

He silently gave into her demand as he felt her tears touching his face. When they were satisfied with the kiss, Abhi pulled himself away from her, touching her forehead with his while still holding her face in his palms.

"I am sorry, I should not have agreed to you when you asked me to stay away from you", he whispered.

"I apologize too, Bava. I shouldn't have left you in the way I did." she said, slowly.

"Hmm..." , he hums.

Both of them remained like that until their minds could accept the fact that they were not dreaming and they were really next to each other.

After a short time, Abhi pulls himself away from Ranvi and peers at her from top to bottom and says, "Not bad.."

Ranvi tugged her short top down while staring at the ground in embarrassment after Abhi's sudden comment. She wondered how he was able to gaze at her when she herself wasn't ready to consider her own appearance. 

Chari's sudden call caused her to leave in her track pants and sweat shirt, since she had not expected to travel to the airport so quickly.

Abhi moves towards Ranvi and her ear is warmed by his hot breath. 

"Need any help?" he asks huskily.

Ranvi was stunned.

All she wanted was for the mama earth to open and hide her inside.

He yanks her towards the bed and makes her sit on it while adjusting himself next to her.

"Look at me, Ranvi.." he says as he holds her hands.

Ranvi slowly moves her head upwards till her eyes meets his deep eyes.

"You know I'm not a coward to run away from problems. I know I would have been able to judge that shameless creatures next move when I was having the conversion with her. It was completely my mistake that she has taken me for granted to try such an act on me. " ,Ranvi hides her smile listening to his words.

"I know how much it hurted you . But trust me It hurted me more than you could even imagine.",

"Bava.."

"No Ranvi. That's the truth. staying away from you is the biggest punishment which I myself can't take it. Only I know how I have spent all those days without your presence. But please Ranvi , next time if you wanted to leave me , please make sure you tag me along with you atleast as your assistant."  , Ranvi just laughs at his words.

"Just kidding, but one thing I want to clarify is that from now onwards I will stay away from all the ladies, whether it be professional or personal, until and unless you acknowledge my interactions with them. Do you understand..?" 

Ranvi lost in her own thoughts listening to his deep voice. 

A little later after composing herself she started saying