story 19 - Jiara in the future

This was requested by - flufypop1990555

This story takes place 10 years in the future

________________________________________________________________________________

Kiara's POV:

I just got home from work. I was working as a marine biologist and I absolutely loved my job. I got to come home to my husband, JJ. Yes, we eventually confessed our love for each other and we just got married 4 years ago. JJ got a really good job working in construction and was part owner of the company.

We had our first baby and we named him Liam Jackson Maybank. He was two years old. He was literally a mini JJ. JJ was super nervous about being a dad as he didn't have a good father, but JJ was a natural. JJ and Liam were little best friends.

"There's my beautiful wife and our perfect son." JJ said kissing me as I walked in the door and then he took Liam

We were going over to Sarah and John B's tonight for a dinner party. I changed clothes quickly and then we got Liam in the car and drove to the chateau.

John B and Sarah had two kids, a little girl who was five and a boy who was three. Sarah was also pregnant with their third child. Pope just finished medical school and he proposed to Cleo a few weeks ago.

The kids were playing and the adults hung out and talked.

"I still can't believe we never found the gold..." John B said

"Neither can I. I'm just glad that Rose brought Wheezie back and left my crazy father." Sarah spoke

Ward and Rafe were still missing and Sarah missed them, which I understand. Sarah cooked some fancy pasta dish and it was really good. The boys were busy talking about the gold and us three girls were talking about our kids.

JJ and I went home with our son and got him in bed and then we laid in bed and talked before we fell asleep. A few days passed and JJ told me he was going on a business trip for a few days. I asked where he was going and he said he said, Montana. He was packing a suitcase and he was leaving tomorrow morning.

He said goodbye to our son and he kissed me goodbye and told me he loved me and our son. It seemed like a really dramatic goodbye for five days in Montana but I was probably overthinking it.

Three days flew by and my mom watched Liam when I was at work. I missed JJ so much, we've never really been apart before. I got an interesting message from Sarah saying John B was out of town and she asked if we wanted to hang out. I immediately got Liam in the car and drove the chateau.

I walked right inside and said, "JJ is on a business trip too and I just got off the phone with Cleo and Pope is out of town as well"

"The gold...." Sarah said in almost a whisper

"Fuck... How the hell did I not catch that.." I said upset and then I got worried about their safety

Cleo showed up and we explained everything to her and no one could get ahold of the boys. We went on with our normal lives and five days later, John B and Pope both came over.

"Hey, Kie.." John B said as I invited them in

"Where the hell is my husband?" I asked knowing something was wrong

John B and Pope explained that they went down to some small island on a tiny plane and they brought back some of the gold but couldn't take it all in the plane so JJ was on a boat on his way back. I was furious with both of them because they let him go alone.

It has been two weeks and I was beginning to think the worst. I was feeling sick all the time and I discovered that I was pregnant. It was a huge surprise to me, but I couldn't be happier. JJ was was gone for a month and my parents were starting to think he left me because they still think he was in Montana. I kept the pregnancy a secret from everyone because JJ is the only one I wanted to tell. I went to the doctor and I was already a month and three weeks pregnant.

A few days later, John B called me and told me to come to the chateau. I showed up and there was a boat there and there stood my husband. Liam ran to his dad and I let them have their moment. JJ held his son and I was crying as I watched them reunite. I walked over and hugged JJ and said, "I'm so fucking pissed at you and I love you so much"

"I got it, Kie. All 400 Million..." He said with the proudest smile and he kissed my head

The boys were unloading all the gold and we were splitting it three ways between John B/Sarah, Pope/Cleo, and me/JJ. Since the whole Ward and Rafe thing, we brought the gold and they gave us the money. We were on the news and Ward and Rafe were arrested for everything. We spent the evening celebrating and then we went home.

JJ got Liam to bed and he was so happy to have his daddy back home. JJ walked into our bedroom and he knew I was going to yell at him.

"How the hell could you be so stupid? You can't take those risks anymore, JJ. You have a family." I said yelling

We were fighting back and forth and he knew he was wrong and I understood why he did it. The fight was heated and he said, "I did it for you, I did it for Liam, I did it for the pogues... We needed to finish what we started twelve years ago."

"You can't ever do anything stupid like that again because I need you, Liam needs you, and our baby needs you.." I said putting my hand on my stomach

This totally got his attention and he looked at me and said, "You're pregnant"

"Yes.. I'm one month and three weeks.. We're having another baby.." I said and JJ's face lit up as he kissed me

"So you aren't mad anymore?" He asked

"No, just no more stupid shit.." I said

"I promise..." He said kissing me as we fell onto the bed

Nine months later, we had built a house on Figure 8 on the water. It was a simple house, but it was still a kook house. We lived next to Sarah and John B and on the other side was Pope and Cleo. It was a dream come true and now our kids would get to be like siblings.

I gave birth to a little girl who we named Lauren Anna Maybank and she had JJ wrapped around her finger from the second he saw her. He was a protective dad saying no one would ever hurt his little girl. I loved their bond and Liam was the sweetest big brother. We were home from the hospital and the kids were in bed.

"I wanna ten more babies with you..." JJ said kissing me and I laughed

"You're an amazing dad to them. I'll give you four more and that's it.." I said

He kissed me and said, "Thanks, Kie... That means a lot to hear from you. I know it's true and I try to do my best but I'm still learning. It's just good to know that I'm not like him.."

"Nothing like him at all..." I said kissing my husband

"And you're an amazing mom, that's why I want more of your babies.."

Over the years, JJ and I had more kids. We had a total of five kids and we were kooks by money but we raised them as pogues. John B and Sarah had four kids and Pope and Cleo had two. We had all grown up, but we were all still like family (our kids were like cousins).

"Thank you for picking me to do this crazy life with.." JJ said one night before falling asleep

"I'll pick you every day for the rest of my life. I love you JJ, Mayank.."

"I love you, Kiara Maybank.."

"I'll never get tired of that.." I said referring to him calling me Maybank. I loved being his wife, it was the honor of my life to be known as Kiara Anna Maybank, the wife of JJ.