You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]

Start from the beginning

"1,2,3" Chan spoke before the group began singing.

"When the snowman brings the snow

Well he just might like to know

He's put a great big smile on somebody's face

If you jump into your bed

Quickly cover up your head

Don't you lock the doors

You know th-"

The door suddenly slammed very loudly in their face.

"We weren't that bad were we?" Jeongin looked at the group and pouted.

"I guess they aren't a fan of Wizzard" Minho shrugged as he began to walk away from the closed door.

"So stupid, they are the Scrooge, not me" Changbin glared at the door whilst he was walking away.

—-

"Can we hurry up and pick another house?" The maknae kicked up some snow as the group were walking down the snow filled road.

"I mean if Chan picked a better road...one without gates in front of every house, we'd be done already" Minho rolled his eyes as they passed yet another group of houses all with gates blocking off unwanted visitors.

"There's one just up here" Chan pointed to a house in the distance.

"Seungmin why'd you pick this activity.. couldn't it have been like a secret Santa" Changbin mumbled as he threw his arm over Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Well if we weren't walking in a gated community it would actually be fun...instead I just have frozen toes" Seungmin argued back lightly.

"Hyunggg I'm cold" Jisung whined as he tried to steal Minho's body heat.

"Here" Minho pulled out a hot pack from his pocket.

Jisung's eyes widened and glistened as he looked at the hand warmer.

"But you gotta hold my hand so we can share it" Minho winked and held out his hand wiggling his fingers for Jisung to intertwine with his own.

Jisung let out a let sigh, of course Minho would do that. Nevertheless he connected their hands, he wouldn't complain considering now his face was also warm.

"Finally!"Hyunjin smiled widely as they reached the house.

"Right, so we are singing..."Chan began

"Santa tell me!" Hyunjin raised his voice,butting into Chan's sentence.

"Ooo great song!" Jeongin smiled.

"So we aren't singing the same song as last time?" Felix raised his eyebrow slightly confused.

"Hyunjin bugged me to add it to our list" Seungmin chuckled.

"We each have specific parts of the song, I messaged you your verses yesterday so quickly go over them so you remember what they are" Seungmin pulled out his own phone to double check what he had sent into the group chat.

The group did a quick run through of the song making sure everyone knew what to do before they once again followed Chan towards the door.

Giving a tap on the glass of the front door the group waited patiently. It opened to reveal a man carrying a kid.

"1,2,3" Chan smiled.

Hyunjin started off the song, he glanced at his phone a couple of times to check the lyrics but smiled whilst he sang to the little girl who had a small smile on her face.