[Luhan ft. Sehun] Gift

This one is for @NichiCool ^^

Hope you like it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Happy Birthday Sehunnie!" You and and your boyfriend, Luhan, brightly greeted as soon as Sehun entered the front door. He stood there for a few seconds, shocked.

"_____? Hyung?" His surprise slowly turned into awe as he stepped forward to give both of you a warm hug. "What are you two doing here? Aren't you supposed to be celebrating your anniversary?"

"We are celebrating it. Here. With you." You smiled, and Luhan nodded in agreement. Sehun surely looked like he didn't know what to say, and that seemingly permanent smile alone was enough to show you both that he was really glad you were there. This guy basically has an almost permanent poker face.

"Don't just stand there like a tree. Here, eat it all." Luhan chuckled as he dragged Sehun to the table filled with all sorts of bubble teas.

"Oh my gawd."

The kid's eyes basically popped out of their sockets.

"OH. MY. GAWD."

His face looked like a mix of surpise and craziness and pure happiness. Like he wants to poop so bad, but he's happy about it.

"Alright kiddo, we love you too." You laughed, then Sehun jumped on you for another bone crushing hug. Just a few minutes later, all three of you were seated on the couch, Luhan and Sehun on both your sides, and each sipping their own choice of bubble tea. Their heads were comfortably laid on your shoulders as you started a movie marathon. You felt no regrets to choose this way of celebrating your anniversary, since Sehun has been a very close friend too even before you and Luhan became a couple. When you first met them, you honestly thought that they were the couple.

And it's not unusual for you to feel jealous of their bromance once in a while.

"I hate this movie," Sehun grumbled as a horror movie started to play next.

"I love this one," Meanwhile, Luhan chuckled.

"Wow. Something that you actually don't have in common." You mused, softly laughing as Sehun gripped your hand with his dear life, while Luhan just casually sipped his fourth bubble tea. There came a point where Sehun got so scared that he hugged you like a little kid and buried his head between you and the sofa.

"Sehun, you're too close to my girlfriend." Luhan warned a bit jokingly. Sehun could only glare but it was so darn cute since he was on the brink of tears. You ruffled Sehun's hair to mock Luhan even more.

"Oh give him a break. He hates horror movies and it's his birthday." Luhan just stuck out his tongue in response. As the horror movie ended, you remembered something so you pried Sehun off you to go get it from your bag. You hid it behind your back before you returned to the living room and right in front of Sehun.

"Tadaaa!" You waved dramatically as you revealed the beautifully wrapped gift. Both their eyes widened.

"You brought another gift???" Luhan looked horrified. He didn't know that you bought another gift by yourself since he thought that the bubble teas you bought together were all there was to the surprise. You just shrugged and handed it to Sehun. He quickly unwrapped it, and the box revealed a baby-sized doll that looked like a chibi version of him. Gasping, he stood up to hug you once again.

"Oh my God thank you so much ______. You are the greatest nicest prettiest beautifulest person I have ever met. This is so amazing. Thank you."

As he moved away, you could see him blinking back tears. You just didn't tease him about it since he hates being called a crybaby. 

"And hyung it's okay if you don't have another gift. You can just buy me another bubble tea tomorrow." He mumbled, making Luhan roll his eyes though laughing. Smiling, you patted Sehun's head.

"It's a bit late now, Sehunnie. I think we have to go." He nodded brightly and guided you and Luhan to the door. "Happy Birthday, and don't drink all the bubble teas at once or your stomach will pop."

"I won't," He laughed as he closed the door. Sighing happily, you hooked your arm with Luhan's. "That kid really is so adorable, ne?"

Luhan didn't answer, making you look up. You realized that he was pouting cutely, but you could feel that there was something wrong. You poked his cheek.

"What's wrong baobei?"

He huffed, "Nothing."

You narrowed your eyes for a moment, trying to think of what's up with him. Then it clicked in your head. "You're jealous!"

He blushed and looked away, still frowning. You lightly laughed.

"Now you know how I feel when you and Sehun hold hands in front of me!" He only huffed. You stopped walking to wrap your arms around his neck in an effort to coo him.

"Awww, you don't have to be jealous. You're still my one and only baobei." You tiptoed to peck him on the lips. "See? Still my baobei."

He tried to keep his frown, but you could see a smile tugging at his lips.

"If you want a gift, I have one for you too." 

His face finally brightened. "Really? Where is it?"

You slowly trailed a finger down his cheek, then to his lips. You gently tugged on his mane to pull him down and whisper in his ear. "Wait until we get home, baobei. It's in the bedroom."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]: Oooooooh. What kind of gift could it be? XD