[Baekhyun] Hangover

Part One:

» [Baekhyun] Drunk

» LOVE ON CHRISTMAS EVE THEME

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[Baekhyun's P.O.V]

Ooooooooooow.

My head frickin hurts! Gosh, how much exactly did I drink last night? Darn you Chanyeol. I shouldn't have agreed with that KaiBaiBo Drink game!

I tried to open my eyes, but the bright sunlight immediately blinded me. Ugh, did I leave the blinds open again? I waved my hand around to feel my phone. But my hand quickly hit something. And I realized the bed was too small to be a bed.

Am I.... in the couch?

I tried my best to at least sit up, even though my head felt like Chanyeol was sitting on it or maybe farting on it. Gawd hangovers suck.

After a little while, I finally was able to open my eyes. And that's when it dawned on me.

I really wasn't on a bed. Heck, this couch isn't even mine. And this house isn't mine, either. I looked around.

Oh God.

Please... please don't tell me...

I saw a girl's coat hanging by the front door.

Oh God.

I am sooooo stupid! Of all places, why did I decide to come here! And who knows what crap I did last night!

I still have my clothes on though...

Oh whatever! I have to get out of here. Like, right now. That's right Baek. Get your stupid butt out of her house!

[Your P.O.V]

It was so amusing to watch him, really. He looked so lost and confused and his morning face looked so adorkable as hell. Drinking heavily on a Christmas Eve is supposed to make you look like crap the next day, but how come it only made him a ton cuter? It was surprising that he didn't see you when you were practically just standing there by the kitchen's doorway. And now, he's tiptoeing to the front door, though the floorboards kept on squeaking with his every step. He's not a very good ninja, we can say that.

When he was so close to touching the doorknob, you decided that watching was enough.

"Going so early?" You tried not to laugh when he froze and turned around in slow mo. His eyes were as big as saucers, and he forced a smile.

"I just... uhh... have to uhhh... do something, I guess...?"

Oh, he's not a very good liar as well. You flashed a smile.

"Why don't you stay for breakfast? I cooked quite plenty."

He glanced between you and the door. "Well... uhh..."

"I have hot chocolate. It's effective for hangovers."

And that seemed to be effective because he immediately smiled and nodded.

"Just for breakfast."

Just a few minutes later, you were sitting around the table, face to face but none actually talked. Everytime you look at him, you remember the hilarious things he said last night and it took you all your self control not to giggle in front of him. You didn't want to embarrass him.

"Sooooo... did I do something weird last night?

You bit back a smile. "Well, you were the talkative type of drunk."