[Suho] Jealous

Part One:

» [Suho] The President

» BAD BOY THEME

~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~*

You were standing in front of the school gate, waiting for Suho to come pick you up. He was already 10 minutes late, but you didn't mind waiting. You knew he would still come no matter what, as by now, you know he's a man of his words. He did say he might be a few minutes late, since the interschools district meeting he attended was almost 2 cities away. At least he offered you a ride even though it meant having to travel for 1 hour again.

*sigh*. Having the president of the student council as your boyfriend could be quite hard. But even though he could be a very annoying arrogant prick sometimes, you still knew that he loves you more than anything. And you loved him just as the same.

"Hey," someone suddenly approached you. As you looked up, you realized that it was Lay, a guy from your class.

"Oh. Hey Lay."  You failed to hide your shocked face, because this was the first time he ever talked to you. In fact, he rarely talks to anyone at all.

A playful smile tugged around his lips. "You know my name?"

"How can't I? We're in the same class."

He leaned on the wall beside you. "Well, our other classmates don't remember."

"How would you know? You never talk to them." You lightly laughed, and suddenly, he looked at you with this strange look in his eyes. It immediately made you uncomfortable, but you tried your best not to show it. Something is up.

"Are you waiting for Mr. Kim again?"

You were surprised by his question. So he also knew you're dating the president?

"Um, yeah... He's gonna be here any minute..." You glanced down at your watch. Honestly, you had no idea when he'll actually come, because he haven't texted you for the past hour. He's probably the one driving.

"You know, everyone was shocked when the news about you and him spurt out."

Your brows furrowed, wondering deep inside why you were having this conversation with Lay. "Was that a bad thing or a good thing?"

"Good for some, bad for some." He shrugged. "We didn't expect that you'd go for the president. Personally, I thought you were more into the nice and caring type of guy."

"Suho's actually a nice guy. He just doesn't show it much."

He just nodded, but there was something about his smile that you couldn't understand.

"Well, you seem like a very dignified girl. I guess I'll just trust your choices then. But if ever you're troubled and mr. President is unavailable, I can serve as a friend to listen to you."

He winked, and you lightly laughed. "I didn't know you're actually a nice guy. I used to think you were introverted."

"I don't usually show it too, I guess." He shrugged. A car suddenly honked. With just one glance at the navy blue tint and the school badge pasted at the front window, you knew it was Suho.

"I have to go." You made an apologetic face as you backtracked towards the car.

"See ya tomorrow." He waved. As soon as you entered the car, you leaned in to kiss Suho on the cheek. But when he didn't respond, you pulled away, and realized that he was looking at Lay in a not so friendly way.

"Oh, that's Lay. A guy from my class." You followed his gaze, and saw that Lay was still standing there by the sidewalk, waiting for you to drive away. Thankfully, he couldn't see Suho's death glare through the heavily tinted windows.

Suho grunted before finally deciding to drive away. The tension in the air made your heart race.

Jealous alert.

"How long have you been waiting?" He asked, though his tone was cold.

"About 15 minutes at most..." You carefully stated. For some reason, when he tries to hide his anger like this, it frightens you to no end. It makes you want to wish that he could just go ahead and nag at you, but of course, typical Suho wouldn't easily show his true feelings.

"Sorry if I was late. There was traffic." His cold gaze was piercing straight at the road ahead. He was gripping the steer tighter than usual.

"Suho...," you sighed. "You can tell me what you feel. It's ok."

He didn't answer. You sighed again and reached out to touch his hand.

"Suho... Please..."

Finally, he pulled over. He ran a hand through his hair as he sighed.

"Ok. Fine. I was jealous." He looked at you with pain in his eyes. "But I know you weren't flirting with him. I trust you, _____. I know you're not that kind of girl."

Smiling softly, you caressed his cheek, assuring him that you're not mad at him. Panic formed in his eyes as he continued.

"It's just that I don't want to see other guys talking to you. But I know that's impossible. But this feeling..." His brows furrowed even more. "... No matter how hard I try, I can't control it. But I don't want to control you, _____. I don't want to tell you what you should or shouldn't do."

Much to your surprise, tears started to form in his eyes.

"I guess I'm afraid... Even if we've been together for a while, I still think I don't deserve you. I may be the president, but there are a lot more nice guys there that could care for you better than I do. I can't even be on time when I want to meet you..."

He bit his lip, trying to force down his tears, but failed. You could see his pain pouring out. Has he been holding all this back for such a long time?

"It's ok Suho... I don't mind waiting. As long as it's for you." You leaned in and kissed him. He ran his hand through your hair, but quickly pulled away.

"You're the perfect girl anyone could ever have. So I apologize for not being able to be the perfect boyfriend for you."

You laughed and lightly pinched his cheek. "You don't have to be insecure, Mr. President. Because to me, the efforts and care you give me are already more than enough. You were able to stay persistent despite of my bitchiness; that was all the proof I needed to let you be my special one."

You wiped away the remaining tears in his eyes. Finally, he was able to show  a genuine smile, before leaning in to peck you on the lips.

"I love you so much."
"I love you too." You smiled. "From now on, feel free to tell me your feelings, arasseo?"

He chuckled before starting to drive back into the road.

"Whatever you say babe."

~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~* ~*~*~*

[A/N]: Did I just double update? o__O

Welp, who do you want me to do next? :D