[Kris] Fame

Part One:

» [Kris] The Model

» BAD BOY THEME

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Your beeping phone woke you up from your peaceful sleep. Groaning, you fumbled around for your phone and sloppily clicked around. It was a message from an unknown number.

If you recieved this message, please call back ASAP.

You groaned and fell back into the pillows. Call back? Psh, as if. And it may just be a spam message. You had better things to do right now, like sleep. All you wanted to do was enjoy the remaining days of semestral break as much as possible, especially since you could still feel the exhaustion from the job you just quit. Well, not exactly quit...

With that, your mind started to drift off to that day. When you still had your job as a "clothing handler." And how it dramatically changed into a magazine model. And Kris.....

How his touch felt against your skin...

How he was rough but careful and everything blended into something blissful...

You shook your head as a shiver crawled up your spine. You really should stop thinking about that. It never meant anything. It was just his job, and you were only forced to do it.

But... it wasn't like you hated it.

"Urrrrghh stop it brain!" You mashed your face against the pillow. Amber, the head designer, told you back then that they'll just contact you when they need something. They already gave you an advanced payment anyway, which was a "little" too much to be just payment for being a clothing handler. She recommended for you to stop working for a while and think if you wanted to be a full fledged model. But these past few days, all you wanted was to enjoy the peaceful semestral break. Being a model would mean stress and less sleep, which was totally not your thing.

Your phone suddenly rang, making you jump. Someone was calling. It was the same number as before.

"Hello? Is this miss ______?" A female voice spoke.

"Uhhh, yes? Who is this?"

"Miss ______, I am an organizer from the Exotic Magazine. We just wanted to inquire if you would be able to attend today?"

You sat up brows furrowing. "The what? I'm sorry, but what are we talking about?"

"The Exotic Magazine. The one you modelled for two weeks ago with Mr. Wu Kris. Today us the releasing day, and we wan't to have the models with us, if possible. Mr. Wu is coming."

She sounded like she wanted you to come. You look around, starting to feel panicked.

"Uhhh... ok.... what time does it start?"

Her tone brightened up, and you could tell she was smiling. "4 p.m at the Grand Moreux Hall. But we'll send a limo to pick you up. We'll be very pleased to see you there, Miss _____. Have a good day."

And she hung up.

You stared at the phone. It's just 9 a.m. You still have plenty of time to prepare. Sighing, you stood up and went to your closet. What do people wear in magazine release parties? Hopefully it wouldn't require extremely expensive branded gowns. All you have here is a simple trailing black gown you wore once in a College night.