One Last Feel

[EXO ft. Author-Nim]

It just doesn't feel right to say goodbye without giving you guys one last gift, right? So I give you this one last imagine for one last roller coaster ride of feels.

This will revolve mostly around me (Eunmi), but I hope you still enjoy this as much as I do!

Enjoy !!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't know how much longer I could keep this up. I'm so tired. It just makes me feel like walking away ang give up.

Because damn, Sehun's poker face really is so hard to beat. Like seriously, how the hell will I be able to tell what card he's holding when he's got that unreadable poker face on?!!!

"Eunmi? Seriously, your flight is in two hours and you're still playing poker with Sehun?" Suho scolded out of nowhere, making me lose my poker face.

"Ha! I win! You can never defeat me in poker, Eunmi." Sehun said smugly, and I just rolled my eyes.

"When I return, kid. When I return." I finally stood up from the couch and walked up to Suho who was giving me a nagging stare. I threw my hands up in defense.

"Alright, mom. I'll get dressed." He just rolled his eyes and continued packing my bags for me. Aww, he's such a supportive mom. Anyway, I banged on the bathroom door because someone was taking too long to take a bath there. As if he was the one moving out of the country.

"Yah, princess! You still done yet?"
"Go away!" Kris whined.
"You've been there for an hour already!"

He started grunting unintelligible things, indicating that he's ready to go out. While I waited for him outside, I watched Kai and Lay practicing some dance moves in the living room. Gosh, how could they move so smoothly like that? When I dance, I'm like a celery snapping in random places. Oh such a failure I am.

"There, happy?" Kris rolled his eyes as he brushed past me. He only had a towel around his waist, but he had no abs to show off anyway so ha.

While I was taking a bath, I don't know exactly why but Chen suddenly decided to have a chat with me. He was just there outside, probably leaning against the wall like guarding me or something.

"So, Eunmi. How you doing recently?"

My brows furrowed, but knowing this guy well by now, I just went along.

"Just fine. Pretty normal."

"Sooo... Why you suddenly decided to move out?"

"Aww, you gonna miss me, Kim Jongdae?"

He laughed. "Everyone's gonna miss you, Eunmi. But we all wanna know, why so sudden? You've been living with us since the beginning."

At that question, I felt the sadness weigh down my heart again. Despite of that, I knew that I was meant to do this. It may be difficult for now, but eventually, everything will be better. I softly sighed and turned off the shower.

"Don't worry, Jongdae. I'm not leaving you forever. Now do me a favor and fetch me my clothes."

"Alright, princess." He laughed once again and walked away. After just a few seconds, he came back knocking on the door and I opened the door for just a fraction. But much to my surprise, it was Kai, and he was trying to poke his whole head into the bathroom.

"YAH! YAH YOU PERVERTED CHARCOAL GO AWAY!!!"

"Aww, I brought your clothes! Can't I take a peek just once?"