[Sehun] Promise

For@ExoticAndShawol030!

Sehun knows you waited for a long time for this. So I hope you like it!

(listen to the music for more feels!) ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I looked up at the bright afternoon sky as I sat there in the bus stop. The sun felt just right against the skin, and the soft breeze felt so wonderful that I could tell that the day would be a beautiful one. Someone suddenly took the empty seat beside me, making me look down. I saw a handsome young man with a very defined jaw, wearing a simple white tee, knee-torn black jeans, and a black beanie. Though I couldn't see his complete face because of his shades, I smiled in recognition.

"Sehun," I whispered, so no other people would hear. He forced a smile and reached out to squeeze my hand.

"Do I look normal?" He slightly fidgeted as he nervously looked around. Smiling, I reached up to fix his pink bangs that were peeking out of his beanie.

"Very ordinary. But still handsome."

This seemed to let him ease up a bit, and he let out a soft sigh. Intertwining my hands with his, he stood up and tugged me with him. He leaned down and softly pecked me on the lips.

"Then it's time for our date, jagi."

As soon as we got off the bus and stepped into the amusement park, I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute Sehun looked. He kept on looking around nervously. The public still doesn't know that Oh Sehun of EXO actually has a girlfriend, so he's probably scared that fangirls will recognize him and start to question who I am. Honestly, I'm not scared anymore of whatever would happen, and I don't mind either if we're dating in secret or not. All I care about is that I'm with Sehun, the boy I have loved even before he became a world star.

"Do you want to go get ice cream first?" He asked, making me look up. He was trying to swallow down his anxiousness, I can tell. I beamed and brightly nodded. As we stood there by the ice cream stand, waiting for the ahjussi to finish scooping, my mind drifted back to those days him and I just started dating. It was still during his trainee days and we were both still little awkward potatoes, so there were a lot of moments that things become so awkward it can make us cringe. So what we did then was buy ice cream every time that happens, and magically, the awkwardness disappears right after.

"How are things going for you guys?" I asked as we walked around the park, eating ice cream.

"Okay," he shrugged. "The hyungs are crazy. They're working so hard to make everything perfect. Suho-hyung is nagging much more than ever, and Chanyeol and Baekhyun are surprisingly more serious these days. And Kai. I can't even imagine how that guy could still walk after 5 straight hours of practicing."

I lightly laughed at how he still forgets to call the others by honorifics. "Well, how about you?"

"Me? I want to be lazy." He chuckled. "Dancing all the time is tiring. Whenever we get free time, all I want to do is sleep."