[Baekhyun] Don't Leave Me Please?

This one is for @michiemellows_05 who has been waiting for a very, very, veeery long time. Thanks for being so patient. I hope you like it! ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I can't help it.

I can't just shake off this negative feeling when Baekhyun keeps on ignoring me as if I didn't exist at all. Like seriously? Is this really how a girlfriend should be treated? When a boyfriend comes home from from a long 3-day-trip from a faraway place, isn't he supposed to greet his girlfriend with the warmest hug he could ever give?

But nope. There's Baekhyun at the other end of the room, talking to his classmates as if they never grew tired of each other's faces for the past days they spent stuck together.

I waited for 2 hours in this same spot so I can be the first one he'll hug when he comes. And yet, he only forced a small smile and brushed past me, saying, "I'm tired."

Well I'm frickin tired too. I didn't even get a minute of sleep because I was too excited to finally see him. I drove through 3 cities just to pick him up.

And I'm tired of standing here, feeling as if I don't matter anymore. Well maybe Baekhyun doesn't really need me here. Maybe I should just go.

And so I dropped down his duffel bags I was carrying, and started heading back to the car. I quite wished that he would run after me and grab my wrist to stop me from leaving just like in those romantic fictions. Wouldn't it be amazing if those things could happen in real life? But no. It didn't happen. I've already entered the car and all but still, he was still in the midst of his circle of friends, unaware that I was gone.

Rubbing the tears off my eyes, I ignited the car and started to drive. But then Baekhyun suddenly jumped right in the way. Gasping, I rammed my foot on the brakes.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!!" I went out to check if he got hit. Thankfully, the hood was still a good 5 inches away from his hips.

"You're leaving?" He asked, obviously very confused.

"Well I thought you didn't need me here anyway."

"But I didn't..." he started to reason, but drifted off when he saw the pain evident on my face. My tears were spilling out on their own. He carefully stepped forward and reached out to touch my face, but I swatted his hand away.

"No. You don't have to pretend. If you didn't miss me at all, then I might as well just go."

I turned to go back inside the car, but he grabbed my waist to turn me back to him.

"No, Jhea, wait."

"What?" I stated coldly. It was just one word, but his expression looked like it struck him straight through the chest. Like it slapped in his face the way I was feeling, and how much he have hurt me.

"Babe..." he whispered and pulled me into a tight hug. A hug that was supposed to be done minutes ago...

"I'm so sorry. I was insensitive. I am so so so sorry." His voice broke and he seemed like he would cry any second. It made me feel a little guilty. He becomes like this little innocent boy when he knows he's done something wrong to me, and to be honest, it has become my weakness. He begs like I'm going to leave him forever. And I just couldn't say no.

"It hurts when you ignore me like that." I started sobbing shamelessly.

"I know. I know baby. I'm so sorry." He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. And just like magic, it made me smile. I wrapped my arms around his slim torso, remembering how much I missed the way he felt. His smell... his smile... his everything.

"Don't brush me off like that ever again, ok?" I pouted. He weakly laughed and nodded.

"I wasn't in my right mind earlier. I won't do that again ever, I promise." He wiped away my remaining tears as he rested his forehead against mine.

"You should go rest in the backseat. I'll drive." I smiled. He gave me an unsure look.

"Are you sure, babe?"

"Yeah. You're tired, remember?"

"Yeah, but I will never get tired of jumping in front of a car whenever you try to leave me."

"Pabo," I poked his shoulder. He feighed an innocent look.

"What? Why not? How could I ever let my one and only sexy baby leave me just like that?"

"Baek," I hissed but a blush was already furiously spreading on my cheeks. Gawd this boy. Minutes ago he's making me cry, and now he's making me feel embarassed. Baekhyun really is special. Not in just one way, but so many more.

"Shall we go home now, sexy?"

"Stop it Baek!" I hissed, but he just chuckled. He pulled me closer, and we were so close that our noses were touching.

"Don't leave me, please?" He gently rubbed our noses together, and it sent the familiar sweet butterflies in my stomach.

"Yes. I won't."

He just smiled and pulled me in for a short sweet kiss.

I can never leave him. He's the most special person I've ever had in my life. And that is why I can never imagine a day without having him. He's become part of my everything.

As long as I'm with Baekhyun, I will be fine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~