[Kai] Feed Me

For @Kainatomy!

Expect fluff, my people. *Laughs evilly*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There couldn't have been a better feeling than stepping fresh out of the bath. The soapy scent and the way the cool air blew against my warm skin was so refreshing. Sighing contentedly, I walked around the room to dress up in the most comfortable clothes. Hopefully this will help me concetrate better on the mountain of school works I'll have to do.

As I was about to sit on my desk, though, I felt arms wrap around my waist, and a soft breath blew over my left ear.

"Boo."

I gasped and whipped around. There stood Kai, smiling mischievously.

"Kai??? How long have you been here?" I blushed at the possibility that he has been here long enough to see me still walking around naked.

"Just now. Why? Were you naked earlier? Damn. I should have arrived earlier, then." He winked. I blushed a furious red and wiggled out of his grasp.

"Wh-what are you doing here anyway? I told you to stop sneaking in like that..."

"Like the usual, Katie. I came for you to feed me." He licked his lips as he stared at my neck. I definitely could see his fangs starting to grow. Gulping, I stepped back.

"Kai, can we skip this for today? I have a lot of things to do and I can't afford losing energy..." I awkwardly motioned towards the papers piled on the desk. He didn't even glance at them, though.

"We can't skip today. I'm really hungry. Plus...," He reached out to trace a finger down my neck, making me freeze and shiver. His voice dropped to a soft purr. "...how can I resist when my meal is fresh from the bath?"

I didn't know how I should react. So all I did was stand there and blush like a little schoolgirl. Kai chuckled and pulled me into a seemingly innocent hug. He was just steadily breathing against my neck, but I could tell that he was just holding back until I finally let him do as he wants.

Gosh. Having a vampire boyfriend is really difficult.

"But I have a lot to do..." I mumbled, but majority of myself is starting to give into Kai's irresistible charm. He chuckled and set a chaste kiss to the base of my neck. His favorite spot.

"I'll only take a little. I could always come back after you finish your works. Please? Can I suck you now please?" He made a puppy face as he looked up at me. Goddamnit Kai. How could you be so charming like this?!! Even while saying weird things?!!!

I had to shut my eyes for a moment to block out his sinfully perfect face, in an effort to come up with a practical decision. But then he pecked me on the lips, making me open my eyes. He was beaming like a little kid.

"Pwease?"

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE KAI. FINE!" I could only inwardly curse at myself as he cheered before lowering his lips to my neck. He softly kissed and nibbled for a while, as if marking the spot, and I tried my best not to moan at how sensual it felt. When his fangs finally sunk into my neck, I groaned, and he started softly running his hand up and down my back as if to reassure me that he will be gentle.

This was the biggest dillema I face everytime Kai drinks from me. I want him to stop in fear of losing too much blood, but at the same time, I don't want him to stop because of how good his hand feels across my skin. It was a classic example of how addictive pain and pleasure could be.

I didn't even realize he was already done until he was staring at me with hazy eyes, while licking the blood off the corner of his lips.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yeah...," I mumbled, still feeling a little lightheaded. He did only take a little. Usually, I end up passed out when he takes too much.

He caressed my hair before leaning in to give me a short, deep kiss, letting me taste my own blood. I wasn't a vampire but strangely, it did taste a little bit delicious. But maybe just because it came directly from Kai's mouth.

"I'll be back later." He winked, before vanishing into thin air. I slumped down in my chair, facing the mountain of papers on my desk. I sighed.

Now I can't wait to finish all this so Kai can come back already.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~