Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]

Start from the beginning

"Jinnie, I'm fine, just slightly tired, but yes a sit down would be nice" Seungmin smiled slightly looking at his boyfriend.

Hyunjin gave a nod and started to guide Seungmin down the escalator and to the small cabin which held hot chocolates.

"Take a seat here, i'll grab us some drinks okay" Hyunjin gave Seungmin a chaste kiss on the lips as he dropped the boy off at one of the available wooden seats which blended in nicely to the cabin aesthetic. The seating each had a small basket filled with plaid blankets. It was a bit odd considering it was inside but Seungmin took the opportunity to take off his coat, with a bit of difficulty and wrapped himself up with one of the blankets, it smelt like cinnamon and essence of a fire.

Hyunjin came back with two steaming cups of hot chocolate, generously decorated with whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles and a flake. Seungmin's mouth dropped at the sight of the hot chocolate.

"These were so expensive, but honestly worth it seeing how big they are" Hyunjin chuckled at the end as he placed down the mugs, he quickly discarded his own coat before sitting opposite his boyfriend who had already began eating some of the cream with his flake.

"Thanks Jinnie, I could've paid though" Seungmin let out a tiny pout as he bit into his flake.

"It's fine, I like spoiling you" Hyunjin winked as he took a sip of his own hot chocolate.

Seungmin let out a small laugh as he lifted up his own mug to drink some of the chocolate.

The couple fell into a small conversation as they sipped on their warm drinks and people watched.

Hyunjin stared at Seungmin as he noticed the younger had managed to get cream on his nose. Seungmin was unconsciously stroking his bump as he glanced around to see what shops there were as well as watching other families, he smiled lightly knowing soon that would be him, Hyunjin and their little girl.

As Seungmin was distracted, Hyunjin leant forward and with his left thumb he swiped the cream off the younger's nose, the graze of his thumb caught the boy's attention.

"Cream, on your nose" Hyunjin smiled and licked his thumb free of the whipped cream.

Seungmin blushed lightly and rubbed his nose on the edge of his sweater to make sure his face was clean.

"Are you ready to continue shopping?" Hyunjin asked as he grabbed his coat and quickly shoved it on.

Seungmin gave a nod and hum and folded the blanket back into the basket. He then attempted to put his coat on, not before getting his arm twisted in the sleeve as he couldn't twist around to see what he was doing. Hyunjin watched how his boyfriend got himself in a pickle. He walked around the wooden table and behind the boy before lifting the coat and bringing the sleeve up so Seungmin could easily get his hand through.

"Thanks," Seungmin said bashfully.

Hyunjin picked up their shopping and took his boyfriend's hand and they soon continued their shopping. They entered a few other shops mainly to look around and to not actually buy. They had been christmas shopping already, even though it was the 3rd of December, Hyunjin had insisted they get all their shopping done before December had even started.

"Look there's a baby shop, should we take a look?" Seungmin pointed to a store that was painted in a light pink colour.

"Sure! Let's see if we can get any clothes or something for the nursery" Hyunjin smiled as squeezed Seungmin's hand in delight.

When they entered the store the pair both smiled immediately. A staff member approached them with a smile on her face, "Hi there, Is there anything you are looking for?"