Forty Eight

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Wishing it was Christmas all over again

Liked by; declanrice, LaceyCross_x, benchilwell and 109,873

BenChilwell - so you can play with your football? again?
MasonMount - Christmas was special okay
DeclanRice - dinner was banging tbfh

"What do you think that was?" Lauren questioned as Lacey shook her head. "I'm too emotional to think right now" Lacey mumbled, as she wiped at the make up that had ran under her eye from her tears, that also wanted to continue to fall. "Is the world that fucking small? She's going to be an ex aint she" Lauren mumbled, as she grabbed Lacey's hoodie and joggers, placing them on the dressing table, Lacey just looking at them for the time being. "Do you think so?" Lacey whispered, the thought crossing her mind but not really hitting her until Lauren had spoken it out loud.

"I don't want to think about it" Lacey whispered, as Tallia poked her head in. "I just wanted to say well done for the song Lace, it was amazing" Tallia breathed with a smile, and Lacey smiled back at her. "Thanks" Lacey smiled, even if was forced, she wanted to be polite. "A few of us are going for drinks if you want to tag along?" Tallia questioned with a smile, but it wasn't a welcoming smile, and it made Lacey shiver. "Do we have any plans?" Lacey turned to Lauren, asking her the question as Lauren nodded her head. "I think we're meeting up with Jack and Sash" Lauren smiled, even if it wasn't true, Lacey was taking it as an exit. "Oh okay, I mean you can all come, Mase said he was more than happy to come" Tallia smiled, as Lacey's face turned cold, she was jealous and she was more than aware that it showed on her face. "I'm gonna get dressed" Lacey mumbled, as Tallia nodded her head. "I can text Mase the details" Tallia smiled, before she left the room again, Lacey dropping her hoodie in the process or processing Tallias words, Lacey looked at Lauren, who shook her head, leaving the dressing room to find her own boyfriend.

"We need to talk" Lauren mumbled, as she pulled Declan into a room that looked more like a closet. "Haha, if you wanna go home we can go home" Declan laughed, as Lauren hit his shoulder playfully. "Tallia" Lauren mumbled, as Declan nodded his head, sighing to himself. "You made that connection then" he mumbled, as he rubbed his arm where Lauren had hit him. "So did Lacey, the part where she said 'I'll text Mase the details' rings in mind" Lauren mumbled, as Declan's eyes went wide. "Wait you think she's the one who's calling him?" Declan questioned, as Lauren nodded her head. "Nah, Mase wouldn't do that to her" Declan shook his head, refusing to believe anything that Lauren was saying, but the truth was that she didn't know if it was true or not, she was now just throwing accusations around.
Declan sighed, continuing to shake his head, appearing almost speechless, which was unusual for Declan, he was never fazed, or at least never appeared to be fazed. "As far as I know, he doesn't even know Tallia, I mean, I assumed when I saw the interaction between them, but his never mentioned her before" Declan mumbled, as he ran a hand through his hair. "Why would he mention her though? Just because they may know each other doesn't mean he has to mention her, I mean Jack never mentioned Lacey" Lauren mumbled, as she pulled her phone out, texting Sasha the latest update, her phone dinging almost instantly from her blonde haired friend. "Let's just not assume things, I'll speak to Mase" Declan mumbled, as Lauren nodded her head, following her fiancée out of the room, as he turned to face her, smiling at her. "Alone" he chuckled, as Lauren sighed, but nodded her head, going back down the hallway to find Lacey, assuming she would be ready for that glass of wine, or a bottle, who knew.

Sasha_Rebecca

Sasha_Rebecca

Girls night is very much needed

Liked by; jackgrealish, laceycross_x, laurenfryer_ and 99,927 others

LaceyCross_x - 🤤🤤🤤
Sasha_Rebecca - 🥵🥵
JackGrealish - mine ❤️

"So, you think his cheating on Lacey?" Sasha mumbled to Lauren at the bar, as she turned slightly to see her friend nursing her glass of wine. "I'm not sure what the fuck his doing anymore" Lauren mumbled, as she paid for the bottles of wine, walking back to the table with Sasha. "He wouldn't, he loves her" Sasha mumbled, before they got to the table and were in earshot of Lacey, who honestly looked like she had just been told her cat had died or something. "Where are the guys anyway?" Sasha questioned, as Lacey looked at her friend. "Mase and Dec were taking one of the cars back to Lauren's and then getting a taxi back with Jack" she whispered, as she drank some more of the wine, swilling it around in the cup.
"Can we just address the elephant in the room" Lacey mumbled, as she looked over at her friends. "I'll speak to him about it, but can we just try and have a good night" Lacey whispered, as Sasha nodded her head. "Of course we can, it's our last night together before you hit LA again" Sasha mumbled, taking a sip of her own drink, Lacey smiling briefly at them. "It's a weekend, it'll go by quickly" Lacey chuckled, perking up to her usual self.
"Did someone say they needed a party starting?" Ben laughed, as he approached the table, smiling ear to ear with Ellie approaching shyly, smiling at all the girls. "Ah El! Hey!" Lacey smiled, as she tapped the seat next to her, Ellie sitting down and smiling at her. "Why am I the only male?" Ben questioned, but took a swig from his beer. "You might as well state you're one of the girls at this rate bro" Jack laughed, as Lacey looked up, seeing Jack stood next to Ben, with Mason and Declan at the bar, Masons face hard and his jaw tensed, the two of them seeming as their in a deep heated conversation, which pulled at Lacey's heart strings, she hated to see the two of them seeming to fight.
"It's going to be an interesting night" Jack mumbled, as he took a swig of his own beer, sitting down and looking around the table.

Remember Me - Sequel - Mason Mount StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara