Fifty Seven

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Tagged; declanrice

Liked by; declanrice, benchilwell, reecejames and 827,827 others

Comments for this post are turned off.

The Daily Mail;

Mason Mount was seen heading into Cobham today with an unusual smile on his face. Mount posed for the photos with fans, signing autographs spending longer speaking to each fan than normal.
Fans wrote that Mount was his usual happy self, and seemed somewhat relieved to be heading back to training after his break up with girlfriend, Lacey Cross.
Lacey Cross; singer has opted for her stay in LA to gain another week, stating that she needed a mini-break but has been seen leaving her video shoots to her hired out recording studio in the centre of LA. Cross has voiced that she is rather happy and carefree but does miss home, but is home all she is missing?

"I can't help but feel like this is a bad idea" Mason mumbled, as Declan laughed at him, shaking his head. "All good vibes" Declan smiled, as they walked down the busy street, stopping occasionally for photos with fans, before heading into the hotel they had booked, Lauren and Ellie following with Ben hot on their tails.
Mason placed the earbud he had began to worship over the last few days into his ear, grumbling to himself slightly that he didn't place it on charge.

I've got a second chance to fly, I've got a second chance to fall, what can make the tide turn, what can make the fire burn, a second chance is all.

Mason hummed along to the song that Lacey was listening to somewhere in the buildings of LA, thankful that even if they hadn't engaged in a physical conversation, they were definitely having one through music.
"You ready bro?" Ben smiled, as Mason shook his head. "My birthday was ages ago, well it feels like it" Mason mumbled, as the three males headed up to the suite that had been booked for them, curtesy of Ben, claiming it was a late birthday present, but the truth had been skimmed over.

Mason, Declan and Ben all plodded up the stairs, choosing the more exercised route of getting to their rooms, rather than the girls who opted for the lift, knowing how far they would have to walk.

But Mason was never prepared for what he was walking into, hating the thought of surprises, or being surprised, but the smile on his face when he opened the door to the room, seeing the girls already stood in their with balloons and banners, made him feel better, it made him feel valued.

"Happy Birthday" Lauren chuckled, and although they had all, already celebrated the birthday, it felt only right to have a weekend away with none of them playing football for their teams this weekend.
"Happy Birthday round two" Lacey chimed from the window, as Masons eyes landed on her, the smile on his face not changing as people would of assumed it to.
"Lace?" Mason questioned, the shock evident in his voice. "Hey" she smiled, as she twirled the weight of her body around on her feet, Ben coughing loudly, before suggesting that the others unpack their bags, the rest of the friends walking to their rooms, leaving Mason and Lacey stood in the room, the room slowly feeling a little more awkward than before.

"How have you been?" Lacey asked with a smile, as she leant against the kitchen side, Mason moving in front of it, just leaving a little space between them. "I've had a lot of time to think" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head. "Think about what?" Lacey questioned, as Mason nodded his head, knowing that this would be the question that had followed his answer. "Erm, just about us really" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head, but didn't say anything else. "Maybe we rushed into the break up" Mason whispered, as Lacey tilted her head. "I believe Dec stated that you didn't want to hold me back" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head. "Of course he would of blabbed his mouth" Mason mumbled, as Lacey chuckled at the male. "Yeah, and maybe, we were too harsh on each other, but I agree with what else you said" Lacey whispered, as Mason looked up at her, watching her for a moment before speaking. "Agree with what?" Mason questioned, as Lacey took a deep breath. "That we didn't want to hold each other back, and maybe if we base our relationship from that, we wouldn't ever find time to be together" Lacey whispered, as Mason felt his heart drop. "So are you saying that this is how we stay?" Mason whispered, as Lacey shook her head. "I love you, I really love you, and I don't love the you that the media see, I love that your eyes crinkle when you sleep, I love that you can wake up with a smile on your face from a dream where you've scored ten goals for England" Lacey chuckled. "I love that you are great with kids and will sit and play superhero's on your knees, I love that you always put everyone else first despite how you feel about it" Lacey continued. "I love that you cry when you watch a chick flick, but would rather watch that over a violent aggressive film" Lacey finished, as Mason smiled at her. "But I love how passionate you are about football, I love that no matter what football will always come first" Lacey stated, as Mason nodded his head. "You sacrificed so much of your childhood to be the best player you could be" Lacey whispered, as Mason sighed, but nodded his head. "and I don't want to be the person that holds you back from that, not now, not ever" Lacey whispered. "I know what you're saying, I don't want to hold you back from world tours, or music videos, or just being you, it's everything I want for you, but I don't know how we work around this" Mason whispered. "We learn to, or we learn how to live with it, being honest and being trustworthy" Lacey whispered, as Mason nodded his head, smiling at her. "Can I kiss you now?" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head, Mason placing his lips on to hers, and his arms around her waist.

Despite everything Lacey had said, Mason would give it all up in a heartbeat to be able to feel the feeling he felt doing this everyday.