Sixty Eight

Sasha_Rebecca My day one ❤️

Sasha_Rebecca
My day one ❤️

Tagged; jackgrealish

Liked by, jackgrealish, laurenfryer_, laceycross_x and 93,837 others

JackGrealish - ❤️❤️❤️

Comments for this post are limited

"You could of handled that differently" Tallia chuckled, as she walked back into the room, Lacey flipping her off with her fingers. "You have a comment for everything and it's getting on my fucking nerves" Lacey mumbled, as she pulled a jumper over her crop top, sighing to herself. "Well, maybe you should defend your boyfriend instead of the person who keeps flirting with you" Tallia muttered, as Lacey shook her head. "What don't you get about the fact I'm with Mason and I love him and he loves me?" Lacey questioned, finally standing up for herself, and wanting whatever air that was bitter between them being gone. "Because you could do better" Tallia muttered, as she straightened the dress she was wearing, shaking her head. "Look I've known about Mase for a long time okay" Tallia continued, still shaking her head but committing to the conversation that was happening. "And he may of been younger back then, he may of grew up now, but back in the day he wasn't as innocent as you think he is" Tallia muttered, as Lacey looked at her with her eyebrows raised. "What's this got to do with anything?" Lacey muttered, as Tallia shook her head. "Chloe and Mason ended on good terms, me and Chloe were really good friends, like really good" Tallia continued, and as much as Lacey didn't want to hear about Masons past relationship from someone else, she knew there was a reason deep down that Tallia was talking about this. "Chloe was an upcoming singer at the same time as Mason was starting in football, and they always promised each other to make it work, but Chloe had commitments that Mason couldn't go to and vice versa" Tallia muttered, running a hand through her hair, looking at Lacey through her eyelashes. "There was always rumours about the other one cheating, but I don't think Chloe ever did cheat, I knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't do that despite what everyone said, I mean Lauren can probably vouch for her, they were both close back then" Tallia stated, as Lacey shook her head. "Why are you telling me this?" Lacey mumbled, but she was still half intrigued to the story that was playing out, her curiosity getting the better of her. "We was at a party one night, all three of us, I was there with my boyfriend at the time, Chloe with Mason" Tallia muttered, as Lacey nodded her head, despite wanting to walk out of this conversation, she knew she shouldn't. "And Mason had, had a fair few drinks at this point, it was just before pre-season and well, you've seen footballer first hand when they ain't playing" Tallia laughed, as Lacey nodded her head, briefly smiling at the memories of pre-season. "And well, I guess his self confidence got the better of him, him and Chloe had a massive row about cheating, and he accused her of cheating on him in Dubai" Tallia muttered, as Lacey nodded her head, still not saying a word. "So Mason and me went back to the hotel room, and well, I guess you can figure out the rest" Tallia mumbled. "It wasn't my brightest move, and I completely regret it, but i helped my old best friend boyfriend cheat on her" Tallia muttered, as Lacey opened her mouth to say something, but none of the words she wanted would come out.
Mason had told her before that he didn't know Tallia on that level, that he assumed she was one of Chloe's friends, but hadn't really engaged with her, and now she was being told otherwise, and as much as she didn't want to believe Tallia, her mind couldn't help but wonder.
"The reason why I flirted with him in the beginning is because whether he doesn't remember that night, I do, and I guess part of me wanted to see if the old him was still there, but I think it's clear to see he isn't, and he does love you" Tallia mumbled, as Lacey still stood there, frozen in disbelief. "So you knew Mason before meeting me?" Lacey whispered, as Tallia nodded her head. "Yeah, we've known each other a while, did he not tell you?" Tallia questioned, her voice sounding genuine, like she really was telling the truth. "No, he didn't" Lacey mumbled.

The Daily Mail.

Chase Walker has released a brand new single today since landing on English soil, and his fans are in a frenzy about who the song is about.
One of the lyrics go;
Roxanne, why you gotta leave me on my own
But the question on everyone's lips is; who is Roxanne? And is it a cover up name for a certain blonde haired singer that he will be touring with?
Chase and Lacey have been spotted earlier today in rehearsals for Lacey's upcoming tour; Remember Me, opening in LA in April.
But is the young singer heading for a heartbreak with footballer; Mason Mount before she gets to America, or is Chase really singing about a girl names Roxanne?

"So, do you think there's any truth in what she said?" Sasha questioned, as her and Lacey sat in Sasha's office, planning the spring range that was being launched in the upcoming weeks. "I honestly have no idea" Lacey muttered, as she drank some of her tea, her eyes scanning her phone briefly, waiting for Mason to read her latest text message, but knowing that he was probably playing football, or PS5 somewhere to avoid any conversation between them at the moment. "I hate fighting with him, I don't even know what we're fighting about anymore" Lacey mumbled, as Sasha sighed nodding her head. "You just need to remember that you're going on tour with a good looking guy who clearly has some feelings for you, I mean have you heard Roxanne?" Sasha giggled, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "And if Mase knew me at all, he would know that I would never cheat on him" Lacey mumbled.