Twelve

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

It's a lazy day, thank you for all your streams! It's so mad to see my song in the top ten!

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurefryer_, dandanadams and 7,726 others

Comments for this post are turned off.

"Do you not wanna go get food or something?" Ben asked as he lay upside down on Lacey's sofa, flicking through his phone. "What are you thinking?" Lacey questioned, as Ben smirked. "What are you craving?" Ben questioned back as Lacey laughed at him, rolling her eyes. "Chicken, I deffo want chicken" Lacey mumbled, as she plonked herself down next to Ben, the sudden movement on the sofa causing him to lose his balance, falling off onto the floor in a fit of laughter. "Chicken it is then" Ben smiles, as Lacey helped Ben up off the floor, both of them grabbing a coat, before leaving Laceys house.

"Are you excited for Christmas?" Ben asked, as Lacey nodded her head. "I'm really excited for it, it's my favourite time of the year" Lacey stated, as they walked down the busy high street, looking at all the Christmas decorations in the shop windows. "You know my birthday party is usually the best thing about Christmas right?" Ben chuckled, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "As much as I love parties, I feel like they won't be the same if I'm not dancing on the table" Lacey mumbled, as Ben rolled his eyes. "You're still the life of a party Lace" Ben laughed, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, walking together, laughing about the parties that had happened, and the parties that were planned to come.

The Sun;

The Sun;

Ben Chilwell, best known for being left back for Chelsea and England was spotted having lunch with best friends, ex-girlfriend Lacey Cross.
Sources have speculated that Cross and Chilwell were enjoying each other's company over a dinner date, both of them enjoying each other's company.
Chilwell seemed to openly be focused on Cross through the afternoon, checking in that everything was okay before the pair was then spotted shopping together at one of the local markets, taking photos with fans and being polite.
Nobody from their agencies have commented further, but speculation comes that Cross has moved on with her ex-boyfriends friend just a week after landing home.

"Is he serious right now?" Mason mumbled, as he threw his phone on the sofa, making Dec jump and look up at him. "What's pissed you off now?" Declan smirked, as Mason shook his head. "I'm not pissed off" Mason mumbled, sitting back down on the sofa, checking he hadn't actually smashed his phone up. "What's got you all hot and bothered then" Declan continued to smirk as his friend, and all Mason wanted to do right now was wipe it off his face. "Ben and Lace, like talk about sleeping with your best friend" Mason muttered, opening the article back up and reading over it. "Oh god, do you really think that would actually happen?" Declan questioned, as Mason raised his eyebrows at him. "Oh for fuck sake Mase" Declan mumbled, as he sat up straighter.

"Where do I even begin to start with this" Declan laughed. "Okay, let's talk about her album, full of love songs, written about you, then we can move to how she actually hasn't had a boyfriend since you guys finished what ever it was that was happening, finishing with the fact she's pregnant with your child" Declan smiled, as Mason shook his head at his best-friend words, the fact he actually had gotten Lacey pregnant was still floating around his mind, only to be confirmed when he took his time to look over Lacey's scan photo that was on Declan's side in the kitchen, the tears lining amongst his eyes when he saw who's it was.

"You miss her, and she's back, and you still want her even when she gave you every reason to walk away and not look back" Declan stated, as Mason sighed, sitting down next to his friend. "But why?" Mason mumbled, running a hand through his hair. "I'm happy with Morgan" Mason mumbled, but no one actually knew if he was trying to convince himself that he actually was happy, or if he was pretending and losing himself in the process of playing pretend. "Because despite everything you fell for her when she gave you reasons not to, you spent time together enjoying each other's company, and unfortunately it ended the way it did, but that doesn't mean you have to repeat the past" Declan mumbled, making sense to himself, even if he didn't make sense to Mason.

"I don't know what's wrong or right anymore" Mason mumbled, as he held his head in his hands, just thinking about everything that was happening and wishing it would all slow down.

"Look, Lace has a gig tomorrow night, it'll probably be her last for a while, so why don't you just come, you can bring Morgan if you want to, but maybe you'll see sense when you hear what she has to say" Declan mumbled, as Mason nodded his head, he didn't need asking twice to see Lacey sing, but to speak to Lacey, that would take more encouragement in the form of a bottle.

Mason felt awful walking out on Lacey when it was the one time she would most likely need him. After all, she was carrying his child, no matter how much he wanted to deny that, he knew it was his, he knew she didn't sleep around like he did.
"So you'll come? It's only so I can let her know I need another two tickets" Declan smiled, as Mason nodded his confirming that he would go.
"It'll be just like old times" Declan laughed, as Mason rolled his eyes. "If you think for one moment I'm getting on stage again and singing with you, you have another thing coming" Mason mumbled, but the smile was on his face. "Oh come on, you loved me serenading you" Declan laughed, as Mason shook his head, smiling at his best friend.

Authors Note;
Can't have a sequel without a little drama..