Thirty One

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

I asked Santa for a new football..

Liked by; declanrice, jackgrealish, benchilwell and 198,827 others

BenChilwell - of course you did
declanrice - Santa only comes to good boys and girls
MasonMount - I'm obviously very close with Santa ;)

"Who's stole the fucking turkey?" Lacey mumbled, throwing her head into her hands, and was already stressed enough without having to find the turkey which had now managed to disappear, Jack and Declan laughing and shouting at each other in the lounge playing on the Xbox, as Lauren and Sasha were on FaceTime to their families in other rooms, moaning about how loud the boys were being. "You need to destress" Mason mumbled down Lacey's ear, as his hands wrapped around her waist, holding her close. "I just wanted every one to have a good Christmas since you all can't go home" Lacey mumbled, as she sighed to herself, placing a hand on Masons arm that was still around her waist, holding her from behind. "And what about what you want?" Mason mumbled, placing a kiss to her exposed shoulder. "I just want everyone to be happy" Lacey whispered, as her eyes scanned the kitchen counter, finding her turkey underneath the tea towel she had draped over it not long ago. "Bingo" Lacey mumbled, as she tried to walk to it, Mason pulling her back and spinning her around in his arms so she was facing the taller male. "I need to cook" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head smiling. "You need to calm down Lace" Mason mumbled, as he leant his head against her forehead, staring down into her eyes.
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt" Lauren mumbled, as she grabbed a drink quickly, watching as Mason and Lacey pulled away from each other, Lauren giving the girl a smile, before she exited the kitchen. "I should er" mason started, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah" Mason mumbled, as he walked out of the kitchen, looking back at Lacey before he left. "Is this kitchen hot or is it just me" Lacey mumbled, as she fanned herself before picking up the turkey and putting it in the oven.

—-

"Lace, can I borrow you for a moment?" Declan questioned, as he walked into the kitchen, looking over at the girl who was clearly stressed, or annoyed, he hadn't worked it out yet. "You look how I feel" Declan mumbled, as Lacey shook her head. "No, it's fine" she smiled. "What's up?" Lacey questioned, as Declan scratched the back of his neck. "Are you aware of a song called 'Kiss The Girl'?" He questioned, as Lacey nodded her head, smiling ear to ear. "I am indeedy" Lacey smiled. "How do you feel about being my wingman and singing it for me" Declan smiled, as Lacey nodded her head, hugging her friend. "A million times yes" Lacey smiled, as she walked with Declan out of the kitchen, Lacey grabbing her guitar from the corner of the room, Declan smiling at her.
Mason sat on the arm of the sofa next to Lacey, who leant against the sofa on the floor as Lacey began to strum softly, Declan stood in the doorway of the kitchen, shaking his hands, as Lauren, Sasha and Jack looked between themselves, Sasha and Jack smiling as Lacey began to sing.

There you see her, sitting there across the way, she don't got a lot to say but there's something about her and you don't know why, but you're dying to try, you wanna kiss the girl

Lauren looked over at Declan, as Jack dimmed the lights, the scented candles glimmering in the background, as Lauren held a hand to her face, trying to contain the tears that wanted to fall down her face. Sasha leaned against Jack, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend, as Lauren shook her head in disbelief.

Now's your moment, floating in a blue lagoon, you better do it soon, no time will be better, she don't say a word and she won't say a word until you kiss the girl

Declan knelt down in front of Lauren, on one knee, smiling up at her as she continued to shake her head and laugh, the tears free falling down her face as Mason smiled to himself, recording the whole thing, looking down at Lacey briefly as she continued to sing, before just strumming the chords of the song gently adding some background music.

"This was never how I planned to do this" Declan whispered, as Lauren smiled down at him. "I had a beautiful snowy archway waiting for us" he laughed, shaking his head. "But, this is just as perfect, I hope anyway" he mumbled, looking into her eyes. "So, my beautiful Lauren, will you please do me the honour of marrying me" Declan whispered, as Lauren smiled, nodding her head. "I would be honoured" Lauren whispered, as she touched his face, pulling him in for a kiss, as Lacey continued to sing, the group clapping their friends, smiling at the moment that had just happened in front of them, Declan placing the sparkling ring on Lauren's finger, smiling at her.

Sha-la-la-la-la-la, oh my, oh my, don't wanna be too shy, go on and kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la, ain't that sad, it ain't a shame, too bad, dont wanna miss the girl

"Did you all know?" Lauren asked as she wiped away the tears, Declan lifting her up from the sofa and hugging her, as the room nodded their heads, smiling at the couple in front of them, Lacey placing the guitar down, getting up from floor and hugging her friends. "You are the cutest couple, I'm so jealous" Lacey giggled, as she held Lauren's hand getting a good look at the ring.

LaurenFryer_

LaurenFryer_

Completely smitten, ft Lacey's handwriting

Tagged; declanrice

Liked by; declanrice, LaceyCross_x, masonmount and 170,827 others

BenChilwell - WTF HOW DID I MISS THIS
MasonMount - it was honestly beautiful, congrates bro
JackGrealish - you set the standards high bro
DeclanRice - I'm the luckiest

Authors Note;
The cutest,
The song for anyone who's interested
This is the cutest tho