One

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

LA you are beautiful

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_, dandanadams and 7,927 others

Comments for this post are turned off

"If she could see you now, god" Declan mumbled, as he helped Ben pull Mason into his home, falling over his own feet. "I wish she was here" Mason mumbled, as Declan groaned. "She's not coming back anytime soon, you need to sober the fuck up" Declan mumbled, as he helped Ben place Mason on the sofa, walking into the kitchen and grabbing him a glass of water, and a bowl to empty his stomach into. "Can you please put the TV on before you leave me" Mason mumbled, as Declan turned the TV on, throwing the remote at Mason, before him and Ben left Mason to celebrate his pity party by himself, not wanting to fuel for fire any further.

"Some friends" Mason mumbled,  as he placed a pillow behind his head and leant up against the arm of the sofa, getting comfortable, as Lacey's name flashed on the new channel.

Lacey Cross is taking America by storm, Lacey's representive has spoken out about releasing her album this Friday, celebrating with a launch party and a VIP showing to her fans. Lacey's latest single 'We Belong Together' has sparked rumours that it is about former flame Mason Mount, although this has not been confirmed from the singer, the lyrics definitely send a message to him.

Mason's eyes perked up at the mention of her name, and mention of his, swiping his phone fro his pocket and googling her name, hoping the song would come up, but before he could press play on the YouTube video, he closed his phone down, as much as he wanted to see her face, and hear her voice sing, Declan's voice played in his head. 'If she could see you now'. Mason sighed to himself, and pulled himself from the sofa with difficulty, walking to his bedroom, leaving his phone and whatever thought he had about Lacey in the living room, deciding that he needed to change his habits, before it was too late.

-

Meanwhile, on the sunny side of LA, Lacey was getting ready to go to a smaller gig, one where she was excited to play her new song for the first time since releasing it to the public, her mind drifting to the time when she wrote it, in a cafe, in LA with her friends, reliving the moment she felt when she wrote it, almost expecting Mason to come walking in the dressing room, his cheesy grin on his face, as she looked into the mirror, staring at the door behind her, realising he wouldn't, he couldn't, it wouldn't ever happen.

Lacey pressed a hand to her stomach, looking at herself in the mirror, knowing a part of him was with her, but it didn't make her feel any better, she felt awful keeping a secret from him, but she felt that things had already gone too far, it was too late to just message him and mentioned she missed him, and that she was pregnant. She knew she needed to handle that when she got back to the UK, knowing the correct way to do it was face to face.

"Lace, you have a couple of minutes" amber stated, as she come into the room, Amber was someone who was helping her out during her time in LA, kind of being like a personal assistant, which Lacey didn't see her as, Lacey saw her as a friend, when it felt like she didn't have any. Despite everyone promising to keep in contact, and ring when they could, Lacey had only have one face time from Lauren and Sasha, despite Lacey keeping her schedule open for the times where she assumed they would get in contact.

Lacey couldn't feel more alone in America, realising the choice she had made for herself, at the time seemed like it was the best thing for her, but as the days passed, she realised how alone she was out there, how everything she loved, everyone she loved was at home, all enjoying each other's companies, she knew that due to the Instagram stories, the media stories of the lads nights out, and as she stood staring at herself in the mirror, she realised she missed home a lot more than she said she had, wanting nothing more to walk into her apartment, and see some form of their friendship group in her lounge, watching a movie with an open bottle of wine being passed around, to be sat next to Mason, to be staring at his cheeky smile, to laugh at a silly joke that Declan had told, or to see Jack hit Chilly around the head for a stupid comment he had made, and that's when she realised that home as where the heart was, and Lacey's idea of home was wherever Mason was, and that's when Lacey finally let the tears fall.

Authors Note;
A little bit shorter than usual, but the story is only just beginning!
Welcome back ;)
Are you ready for a wild ride 😂