Forty Three

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Somehow my socks never stay white long

Tagged; chelseafc

Liked by; jackgrealish, declanrice, benchilwell and 109,927 others

"Are you being serious?" Lacey gushed, as Alex nodded his head laughing at the younger girl. "Yeah, are you excited?" Alex questioned, as Lacey nodded her head enthusiastically, smiling from ear to ear. "Yeah, they really want us to buy the song, so I said we would give it a go and see how you feel before we do, so you get to record a demo over the next couple of days" Alex smiled.
"How are you and the footballer anyway, I don't think you've mentioned him today" Alex mumbled, although Alex was very supportive of Lacey and her relationship, he just didn't want to see her get hurt through it all, even if it would produce an absolute hit of a song. "We're good" Lacey mumbled, as she sat in the booth, running over and over the song that was potentially going to be hers.

"So, you had an argument then" Declan questioned, as Mason sighed shaking his head. "We said we would talk about it when we got back to mine, we never did, we literally went straight to bed and slept" Mason mumbled, as he shot the ball he was doing kick ups with at the goal, Ben moving from the goal with the force of power the ball was flying at him with. "So what happened in the morning then?" Ben questioned, as he fired the ball back, just not with as much power. "We hardly spoke" Mason mumbled, as Ben and Declan looked between each other, then at Mason. "You need to sort it out bro" Jack mumbles, as he kicks the ball to Declan, who crosses it to Mason who flys it to the back of the net.
"Sort what though? I literally said what I was thinking" Mason mumbled, as he picked up the water bottle, drinking some of it. "But you need to understand how she feels in this as well" Jack mumbled, as Declan nodded his head. "We will be fine" Mason mumbled, as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Laces;
I hope you're having a good day x

Masey;
I hope you are too, dinner later? I'll cook x

Laces;
I don't mind cooking, yours or mine? x

Masey;
I'll pick you up on the way back from football with the lads x

Laces;
If you're sure x

Mason stood in the doorway of the studio, listening to Lacey sing, he couldn't stay mad in an argument with her, not that there was ever much of an argument between them, it wasn't even a disagreement. Mason just tried to say what he was feeling, and why he was feeling that way, the tour just got thrown into it. But, when Lacey sang, it was like whatever feeling he had about her going on tour went away for a while, like it was all going to be fine.

If that makes you happy, I'm happy, not wishing the best because I was that for you, I guess it happens, it happens, sometimes you win and then sometimes you lose

"New song?" Mason questioned, when Lacey exited the booth, smiling at him. "Yeah, it's a demo from Hollyn, what do you think?" Lacey smiled, as Mason smiled at her nodding his head. "You sound great, you ready?" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head, picking her own bag up, and walking with Mason to the car in a comfortable silence.

"I'm sorry" Mason mumbled, as they drove down the busier than usual high street. "Don't apologise, you was voicing your feelings and that's okay, it just took me by surprise a little" Lacey whispered back, as Masons hand danced across to hers, holding it whilst using his gear stick, making Lacey smile, sometimes it was the smaller things in life. "But don't ever say sorry for how you feel" Lacey whispered, as Mason sighed, nodding his head. "I just wish we could stay in this bubble forever sometimes" Mason whispered, as he lifted their hands up to his lips, placing a kiss on Lacey's hand. "I know what you mean, I do, but sometimes we have to spend time apart to grow together" Lacey smiled, as Mason nodded his head agreeing with what she was saying. "I just don't want to lose you, not now, not ever" Mason whispered, as Lacey smiled at him. "I'm yours for as long as you want me" Lacey smiled, Mason smiling at his girlfriend.

Maybe they needed to have the difficult conversations to grow as people, maybe they needed to experience the dark to enjoy the light.
But Mason knew in that moment, it didn't matter what the world threw at them, the distance they would have to spend to be together, he knew in that moment that he wanted her, and she wanted him.

"Do you always listen to my album?" Lacey laughed, as she realised her voice was playing though his speakers softly, Mason laughing at her. "I told you it was my favourite song, if I'm ever training with my AirPods in it's usually the song that comes on first" Mason smiled. Lacey shaking her head. "I haven't sang that for so long" Lacey whispered, as she listened to her own lyrics. "It's the perfect break up song" Lacey mumbled, as Mason titled his head, listening to the lyrics of the song.

Wait, just encase I'm the one who gets away, please remember me like this, beautiful and talking shit, cause things get ugly way too quick, and right now we're so perfect, so please remember me like this,
So please remember me like this, beautiful and delicate, cause things get ugly way too quick, right now we're just so perfect, so please remember me just like this

"I never thought of it like that" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head. "I wrote that on the plane to LA, as much as it's your favourite song, it brings back so many memories" Lacey whispered, as Mason pressed skip on his steering wheel, another song coming through the speakers, but that's when Lacey took a moment to think about things, all of her songs so far had been about her 'break up' with Mason, a break up that never happened because they wasn't together, but she felt that the situation between them, that started them and ended them would always be there to follow her.