Thirty Six

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

It's NYE baby 🎉🎉

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, masonmount, benchilwell and 10,937 others

Comments for this post are turned off.

The Daily Mail;

Mason Mount and Lacey Cross we're spotted in a heated moment under some fireworks during the week. This has sparked rumours that Cross and Mount are back on in their relationship causing fans to enter a frenzy about two being a couple again.
Cross has been photographed leaving her studio on the outskirts of London with boyfriend Mount.
Will it be a romantic end to the year or will both of them separate for the hundredth time before the year draws to a close.

"They literally write trash" Lacey mumbled, as she threw her phone onto the sofa in the studio, taking a sip of the water bottle that was being crushed between her hand, as Dani laughed at her. "I don't know why you let it get to you so much, you're both happy who cares what other people think" Dani mumbled, as she rubbed her stomach, Lacey's nephew wanting to make an input on the conversation by kicking. "Because it annoys me" Lacey mumbled, as she put the headphones back on her ears, and entered the recording booth, giving a thumbs up to Alex, as the music played into her ears.

Erase the picture, there's a smudge in the frame, ignore the demons, when they're calling your name, with hold the questions, that spin in your head, it's best to leave them, without answers instead

"You feeling okay?" Dani questioned, as Lacey come out of the booth, nodding her head with a small smile. "Can we talk?" Lacey mumbled, as Dani nodded her head, patting the seat next to her on the sofa. "I started seeing Emma again" Lacey whispered, as Dani nodded her head. "And it's really been helping, but I need an opinion on something from a friend" Lacey whispered. Dani straightens up in her seat, getting comfortable. "You can talk to me about anything Lace, you know that" Dani smiled, as Lacey gave her a small smile back, nodding her head.
"I've been offered to go on tour, I mean, I've accepted to go on tour" Lacey whispered, as Danis eyes widened the smile breaking out on her face. "Lace that's huge! It's amazing" Dani smiled, putting a hand on her friend shoulder. "I'd dance if I didn't need to pee" Dani laughed, as Lacey smiled at her. "But the tours in America, it's across America" Lacey whispered, as Dani nodded her head, but the smile never left her face. "And what's the problem with that?" Dani whispered, as Lacey shook her head. "Me and Mase are in a really good place, I don't want to ruin that by going away" Lacey whispered. "You know what the media are like" Lacey whispered, as Dani sighed, shaking her head. "He will be over the moon for you, and he will support you, he adores the ground you walk on Lace" Dani stated, as Lacey sighed nodding her head. "You're right" Lacey whispered. "Yes I am right, so let's go get you home, so you can tell your boyfriend the news" Dani smiled, as Lacey smiled back at her, both of them leaving the studio, laughing about Lacey going on tour.

-

"You didn't tell me that we were going to a fancy party" Lacey mumbled, as she tugged on her black dress, automatically feeling uncomfortable, her insecurities seeping through. "You look beautiful babe" Sasha stated, as she pulled her top up, she was wearing a beautiful black two piece with a skirt, where as Lauren opted for a more flowing dress. "Your boyfriend is a footballer, and you've spent a fair share of time in the top ten charts, you're going to need to get used to this life" Lauren teased, as Lacey gave a small smile to her. "You'll be fine, we're here all night" Lauren laughed, as the girls walked out of Sasha's house, thanking the make-up artists as they left, before meeting their boyfriends or fiancée in Lauren's case at the bottom of the driveway. "You look stunning" Mason whispered, as he pulled Lacey in for a hug, kissing her cheek. "You look amazing" Lacey breathed, as she pulled away from the hug, looking her boyfriend up and down with a smirk. "You need to stop doing that" Mason mumbled, as he pulled his lip in between his teeth, trying to contain the smile on his face. "I don't know what you mean" Lacey smirked, as Mason opened the car door for her, letting her in first. "Such a gentleman" Lacey giggled, as Mason smiled. "Only for you babe".

As Lacey excited the car at Masons footballer friends house, she couldn't contain the gasp that left her mouth, holding her hand to her face in awe. "Something shocking?" Reece James stated, as he met the six of them, standing smiling. "Is this your house?" Lacey asked, as Reece shook his head. "Nah, this is the skippers house" Reece smiled, as Lacey looked at Mason with a raised eyebrow. "As in Harry Kane's house?" Lacey whispered, as Mason laughed, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Indeed it is" Reece smiled.
"Lace come on" Sasha smiled, as she held out her hand for Lacey to hold on to, as the three girls walked together up the driveway, leaving their boyfriends to talk amongst each other. "I can't believe she's yours, she's fully a goddess" Reece laughed, as Mason shoved his shoulder playfully, but have him a warning glance. "I'm just saying, I wish I'd of gone for after game drinks, maybe I'd be the lucky one" Reece laughed, as Mason rolled his eyes. "I think Mase would of still had her, it was love at first sight" Declan smiled, as Mason nodded his head, he knew he wanted Lacey from the moment she argued back with about assumptions and judgements, smiling briefly at the memory of months ago. "I'll always choose her" Mason smiled, as the four of them walked into the house, the floor booming with the music, as Masons eyes scanned the room for his girlfriend.