Fifty One.

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

LA I'm coming for you 👀

Liked by; talliastorm, dandanadams, sasha_rebecca and 11,927 others

Comments for this photo are turned off.

"This is something I don't usually do, but I thought I might as well spend my time packing wisely" lacey laughed, as she looked over the comments flooding the livestream, lying on her bed, as her eyes darted to the packed bags and overflowing suitcases, just wishing they would pack themselves.
"Packing is not going good" Lacey laughed, as she smiled at the camera, as Mounty comes running into the room and jumps straight on her lap, looking for some fuss. "Hey baby" Lacey cooed to the puppy, as the comments went mad. "This is Mounty guys" Lacey chuckled as she stroked the puppy.
"Ooo, that's a good question, what's my favourite lyric that isn't mine" Lacey laughed, she paused briefly before contemplating her answer. "I think one of my favourite songs right now is Exile by Miss Swift and Bon Iver" Lacey breathed, as she hummed them tune of the song. "And the best lyric from that song would be 'I'm not your problem anymore, so who I offending now'" Lacey sang the lyric and watched the hearts flood the screen in front of her.
"I'm not watching Mason today no, but I will be watching it on the TV later" Lacey smiled, answering one of the many questions about her and Mason, but feeling the horrid feeling fill her body, just wishing she was watching him, or wishing he was there, just to laugh with him or smile with him about something. "Ben is one of my favourite defenders, his also one of my favourite people" Lacey smiled, as she continued to answer the questions that flooded the comment section. "How do I know the guys?" Lacey laughed. "Well it's a really funny story, I'm related to Jack, but I'm in a relationship with Mason, but best friends with Sasha and Loz" Lacey smiled, as she still continued to stoke Mounty on her lap.
"I have recorded some new music, it won't be being released yet, but I'm really happy with the outcome of the songs already" Lacey smiled. "Actually, I'll give you a snippet of one" Lacey smiled, as she placed Mounty on the floor, watching him walk out of the room, as she grabbed her guitar. "Sorry if this sounds awful" Lacey laughed.

When you lay down at night, I hope you see our fight, cause  you said this and did that, took my heart, gave it back, so how do you expect me to be happy for you

Lacey stopped playing the guitar and smiled at the camera, as her phone began to ring, Masons name covering the top half of her screen, as she smiled. "Right, I need to go, but I love you all" Lacey smiled, as she smiled at the camera, pressing the end live button, before picking her phone up and answering Masons phone call.

"Hey" his voice breathed down the phone. Lacey smiled to herself. "Hey" she whispered. "I got your note" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head again. "I got you too" Mason whispered, but Lacey could hear the smile on his voice. "I hate this" Mason whispered, as Lacey could faintly hear the roar off Stamford Bridge in the background of the phone call. "I hate this too" Lacey whispered, as she looked down at her feet, circling them around on the flooring. "I miss you" Lacey whispered, as she headed Mason sigh. "I need to go back, but I'll see you soon, yeah?" Mason questioned, as Lacey felt the heartbreaking feeling fill her body again. "Yeah, I guess so, yeah" Lacey whispered, as she heard him hang up, holding the phone to her chest, as she breathed in and out, holding in the emotions she wished she would never feel with Mason, as she pulled her notepad from the top of one of the bags, and spent the next few hours writing her emotions onto paper, letting the tears occasionally fall.

"Well done Mase! Two goals!" Tallia beamed, as she hung around waiting for the players to leave the home ground. "I must be Chelsea's lucky charm" Tallia giggled, as she placed a hand on his shoulder, smiling up at him. "Thanks" Mason mumbled, nodding his head, as he pulled his hood up over his head, watching as the drizzle from the rain turned the light grey darker. "Maybe we can go for something to eat" Tallia smiled. "I mean, we should probably get to know each other since I'm working with Lacey now" Tallia smiled, and anyone looking from a distance in would just assume that she was trying to be friendly, anyone else who knew the situation that Mason and Lacey were currently in would see that she was trying to drive a wedge between them.

But Laceys name being thrown into the conversation made Masons heart beat faster, thinking about the girl who was soon heading to LA, soon leaving him for a couple of days, and he didn't want to be alone, he didn't want to watch her leave on a plane and spend time away from him. He felt possessive over her, he didn't want anyone else to have her.
"Mase?" Tallia whispered, her lips close enough to his cheek to be able to connect them, her hand running up and down his arm, watching him from under her eyelashes, smiling up at him as she let her lips collide with his cheek, smiling to herself.

"I can't do this, I'm with Lacey" Mason whispered, as she pushed her away slightly, walking to his car and sliding into the driver seat.
But as he turned the car on, and his phone connected to the Bluetooth and his playlist began to play through the car, he couldn't help but let the emotion he had been holding in from whatever fight or disagreement him and Lacey were working through out, as Lacey's voice enveloped him in the car.

Please remember me like this, beautiful and talking shit, cause things get ugly way too quick, and right now we're just so perfect,