Thirty Two

DeclanRice;

DeclanRice;

She's all mine ❤️

Tagged; laurenfryer_

Liked by; laurenfryer_, jackgrealish, masonmount and 109,837 others

LaurenFryer_ - I don't want it any other way
LaceyLou_x - please fucking adopt me
MasonMount - I'll adopt you ;)
JackGrealish - you guys are perfect for each other

Lacey sat in her bay window, her stomach feeling like it was going to pop from all the food she had not long eaten, but she couldn't help but sit and watch her friends in garden, seeing who could win the snowball war, Jack picking Sasha up and running around with her in his arms, dodging the snowballs from Lauren and Declan.
"Why are you hiding away in here" mason whispered, as he sat behind Lacey on the bay window, playing with her hair as she continued to stare out into the snow, watching her friends from a distance. "It's just peaceful Yano" Lacey whispered, as she continued to watch the fresh snow that was now falling. "It's just as peaceful out there" Mason chuckled, as he plaited Lacey's hair, holding it with his fingers before he let it go, watching it unravel.
"Do you think we would ever get married?" Mason questioned, as Lacey turned around to face him. "Last time I checked we wasn't together" she laughed, as Mason nodded his head, smiling at her. "I know, I know, I was just saying" he whispered, his own eyes looking outside at his friends. "I'm not sure" Lacey whispered, as she moved her hot chocolate cup in between her hands, using the warmth to fill her body. "Yeah" Mason whispered, as he looked at Lacey through the corner of his eye, smiling briefly, before standing up, stretching his arms over his head, letting his top ride up slightly, causing Lacey to smirk to herself. "Don't pretend like you wasn't looking" Mason whispered, as he leant down to Lacey's ear, smirking at her before disappearing back into the snow.
"When are you two going to stop flirting and actually get together?" Lauren smiled, as she walked in from the kitchen, Lacey shaking her head. "Maybe all were supposed to be is stolen moments, little flickers of love" Lacey mumbled, as she pulled herself from the window and lay herself down on the sofa, Lauren sighing at the girl. "You know he still cares about you right" Lauren stated, as she sat on the arm rest looking down at Lacey. "And I think personally his trying to keep a distance but finds it hard, you've both been through a lot" Lauren mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "Sometimes it feels like he wants me, other times it feels like he don't, and as much as the bigger part of me wants to just walk up to him and kiss him, and be his, but the smaller part of me just thinks I'm being silly" Lacey mumbled, as Lauren shook her head, her face turning to the door to see Mason and Declan stood here, Masons eyes firmly placed on the floor. "Lace, you might not see how much he adores you right now, but he does, and I promise you, I don't think his going to let you go for a long time" Lauren whispered, as Lacey sighed to herself. "I'm just gonna go lie down" Lacey whispered, as she sat up from the sofa, her eyes glancing at Mason, Declan, Sasha and Jack who had just walked through the door, smiling at them briefly before heading upstairs.

Lacey sat in front of the piano that was in her spare room, the room that would have been her nursery, but she didn't want to think about that right now.
Lacey smiled to herself, letting her fingers dance across the keys as she sat down, placing her phone on the stand on top of the piano, clicking the 'live' button, and letting her followers see her.

There ain't no gold, in this river, that I've been washing my hands in forever, I know there is hope, in these waters, but I can't bring myself to swim when I'm drowning in this silence, baby let me in
Go easy on me baby, I was still a child, didn't get the chance to, feel the world around me

Lacey sang to her hearts content, occasionally looking up at the camera, smiling briefly, before losing herself in the piano music once more.
Mason stood against the bedroom doorframe, his arms crossed, watching her with a small smile on his face, being caught on the camera a couple of times, but he didn't care, he didn't mind, he would stand and listen to her for hours if he could.

There ain't no room for things to change, when we are both so deeply stuck in our ways, you can't deny how hard I have tried, I changed who I was to put you both first, but now I give up

Lacey continued to sing with the emotion in her eyes, the tears filling them slightly, blinding them away, as she continued to watch her followers comment and send hearts her way, smiling at them, this was what she was born to do, it's what she loved to do, it's what made her happy. Lacey smiled to herself as she finished playing, blowing a kiss at the camera as she clicked to end the live, wiping her eyes once she was sure there was no one to see her do it.

"You're amazing you know" Mason whispered from the doorway, as she turned to face him smiling slightly at him. Lacey stood up, wiping a single tear that had fell from her eyes, as Mason walked off, placing his arms around the girl, pulling her in for a hug, holding her tight, as she squeezed herself into him further, letting him know in her own way that she needed this hug, that she needed his hug. "Do you want to talk?" Mason whispered into her hair, resting his chin on her head, as she shook her head in his chest. "I just want this" Lacey whispered, as the two of them hugged each other in silence, their own hearts beating being the only noise either one of them heard.