Five

LaceyCross_x My mum thinks I need therapy, because I only sing about you 🎼

LaceyCross_x
My mum thinks I need therapy, because I only sing about you 🎼

Liked by; dandanadams, sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_ and 8,236

Username973- I swear she's writing bangers
username9172 - heartbreak suits you
LaceyCross_x - who said I was heartbroken 👀

"So is that another song about him?" Lauren mumbled, as the room grew more lively, and Lacey shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know what you mean" Lacey mumbled, taking a sip of her orange juice. "You can't play me" Sasha laughed, as she drank some wine, nodding at Lauren. "But heartbreak writes the best songs" Sasha continued, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "I'm not heartbroken" Lacey mumbled, as she continued to drink the organs juice, feeling a tap on her shoulder, turning around and facing Mason, and that's when her heart dropped, she knew he was here, they'd shared enough eye contact throughout the night, she just didn't expect to actually have to talk to him, let alone admit that the feelings she declined having were here.

"Can we talk?" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head, standing up, before Sasha winked at her, Lacey rolling her eyes in response. "What's up?" Lacey questioned, as Mason shook his head. "Not here" he mumbled, as he tugged Lacey's arm gently, holding on to it as he wormed his way in and out of people, stepping out into the cold air of the night, England was definitely a lot colder than LA at this time of year. Lacey shivered, as Mason looked at the ground, before pulling his jacket off and wrapping it around her shoulders. "Oh no, I'm fine" Lacey whispered, as she tried to tug it off, Mason holding her hand slightly so she couldn't. "I'm not going to let you freeze to death" Mason mumbled, as he kicked a stone with his shoe. Lacey nodding her head, feeling the awkward feeling surround her. "So what's up? What did you wanna talk about?" Lacey asked, pulling the pink wig from her head, finally letting her blonde hair fall down onto her shoulders as she toyed with the wig in her hands.

"I just wanted to see if you're okay, I guess" Mason whispered, as his eyes looked up at her. Lacey nodded her head. "I'm fine, I mean LA is lonely, but it's okay, how's football?" Lacey questioned back, half of her wanting this conversation to be over before it had even started, she wasn't prepared to be stood here, alone, talking to Mason. "It's good, yeah, I scored a hat-trick the other month, it was quite a good turn out" Mason smiled, as Lacey smiled at him, thankful that his career was going well. "Can I expect any more songs to make me feel shit?" Mason mumbled, breathing a long breath of air out of his lungs, as Lacey looked at him with confusion on her face.

"What do you mean?" She chuckled, but the serious look on Masons face stated otherwise. "You really hate my songs?" Lacey whispered, as she felt a shiver go down her spine, and she didn't quite think it was the cold air this time. "I don't hate them, they just remind me that everything happened, and I'm trying to move on like you begged me to do" Mason mumbled, as he looked up at the girl again, no smile on his face, his eyes didn't even sparkle. "So what are you exactly asking me here Mason?" Lacey stated, there was no emotion in her voice at all, any feeling she had for him disappearing in the moment. "I'm not asking you to do anything, it's just if a break up song comes out I'd like to know about it" Mason whispered, as he shuffled his foot against the floor again. "Well, Mason" Lacey stated, the tone of her voice when she said his name making him feel the pain Lacey had felt in her chest when she saw the photos of him and Morgan. "We didn't actually break up because we wasn't in a relationship, so maybe think twice before you assume that a song is about you" Lacey mumbled, as she pushed past him to get back inside the house, already wanting to leave Bens party. But Masons arm catching hers stopped her in her tracks, making her turn and face him, both of their bodies connecting with each other, Lacey not fully sure that you'd be able to fit a thirty centre meter ruler between them. "So you're saying none of the songs are about me then" Mason whispered, his voice sounding hurt, almost being bipolar about it all, Lacey couldn't understand if he wanted the songs to be about him or not.

"Does it really matter? You've moved on like I wanted you to do, you look happier, you really do" Lacey mumbled, as she tore her eyes away from him, looking into one of the windows seeing Sasha and Dani stood in the windows, looking over at them in the garden. "I don't get you Lace, I really don't" Mason whispered, as Lacey's eyes landed back on him. "One minute you're telling me you don't want a relationship, but the songs you write and sing every night suggest otherwise, and I'm here with my girlfriend, and I'm looking at you and I don't know what I'm supposed to do" Mason whispered, as his hand that was still holding Lacey's arm finally dropped to his side, before running a hand over his face, the white make up on his face coming off in his hand. "I didn't want a relationship" Lacey whispered. "We already spoke about this months ago" Lacey whispered, as she tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear, taking a small step back, ensuring there was a distance between them. "Then why does it feel like you've changed your mind?" Mason questioned, as Lacey shook her head. "Don't put words in my mouth, my songs mean something to me, it doesn't mean they're about you" Lacey whispered, as Mason nodded his head. "Okay, I'm glad we cleared this up" he muttered, as he brushed past Lacey, walking into the house, not taking a second glance back, leaving Lacey stood in the garden, Masons jacket hugging her body.

"Why did I fucking come back" Lacey muttered, as she finally walked back into the house, the music making the floor shake.

Authors Note;
Hellooo!
So I've written loads over the last day so that I'd have something post everyday.
It might be a little quiet today as I'm watching the derby with Man City and Man United & then obviously watching my favourite boy in blue 💙