Twenty Nine

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

Christmas Eve, all the lights are out, I can't sleep, cause Santa's coming to town ❄️

Liked by: CLCross, MasonMount, Sasha_Rebecca and 9,826 others

Comments for this post are turned off

"My tree is so pretty" Lacey mumbled, as she sat cross legged in front of it, one of her favourite Christmas films playing in the background as Callum climbed down from hanging the rest of the tinsel around the house. It was December 23rd and Lacey had left it later than she liked to decorate her house. "So what's your plans for Christmas?" Lacey mumbled, as she realised her option was either staying here, or going home as everyone else was doing that too. "Me and Dan are staying at ours, I believe Chilly and Ellie are gonna pop round, and Jack said if his sober he will come round a little later on" Callum smiled, his Christmas Day planned. "So, are you staying Christmas Eve or am I coming to get you on Christmas Day?" Callum smiled, as Lacey felt her heart warm, she really thought she was going to be alone on Christmas Day. "I'll stay, the Christmas spirit and everything" Lacey smiled, as Callum nodded his head. "Is everyone still coming round tomorrow for Christmas drinks?" Callum questioned as Lacey nodded her head smiling. "Yeah, I'm really excited" Lacey smiled, as Callum lay on the sofa, Lacey sitting on top of his legs, laughing at each other as they watched the Christmas film.

-

"I wish it was snowing" Dec mumbled as he stood in Lacey's bay window, looking out at the grass, then looking up at the sky and then back to the grass. "It hardly ever snows at Christmas" Lacey mumbled, as she stood next to him with her hot chocolate, silently wishing for the snow to fall as well. "It's so romantic when it snows though" Dec mumbled, as Lacey gave him a side eye glance. "Yes, yes, I have a heart" Declan laughed, as Lacey shook her head with a smile. "I never said that you didn't" Lacey smiled, as Dec smiled at her. "Look" Declan stated, as he pulled a red velvet box from his joggers pocket, holding it in the plan of his hand, as Lacey's eyes grew wide. "Oh my god" Lacey beamed, jumping up and down, spilling her hot chocolate slightly, causing the girl to stop and laugh. "I hope that's her reaction too" Declan smiled, as he placed the box back in his pocket, just before Lauren come into the lounge.
"What are you two whispering about" Lauren smiled, as Lacey shook her head with a smile. "Dec wanting it to snow" Lacey smiled, as Lauren nodded her head. "It would just make it more like Christmas" Declan smiled, nodding his head at Lacey. "Always, but they'll always be next year too" Lauren smiled, as Mason knocked at the door, before opening it and walking in, wearing his signature Chelsea tracksuit. "Yano it's trying to snow out there" Mason laughed, as Declan ran to the door, pushing Mason out the way slightly, Mason stared at the room in confusion. "Don't ask" Lauren giggled, as Mason shook his head smiling at the both of them.

"You know if it snows too much, we're all gonna be here for Christmas" Sasha mumbled, but the smile was on her face. Jack, Declan and Mason all running around throwing snowballs at each other in the snow, that was setting fairly heavy now. "Well, it would be nice to go home for Christmas, but I'm also okay with staying here" Lauren smiled, as she watched Declan throw a snowball at Mason, as Jack held Masons arms, them both ending up on the floor in the snow, almost like watching a group of kids. "I think Jack would be heartbroken if he couldn't go back for Christmas, he hasn't missed one, ever" Sasha stated, as Lacey nodded her head, she knew what Christmas meant to her family, and to Jacks, and Hollie was always going to be the most important person in Jacks life, so wanting to spend Christmas with her was important to him. "Are you going to your mums?" Lauren questioned, as Lacey shook her head. "Mums gonna travel up to Callum's" Lacey smiled, as she continued her journey into the kitchen to continue making hot chocolates for everyone. "So you're staying here for Christmas?" Lauren continued, as Lacey nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm going to Callums" Lacey smiled, as the girls nodded their head.

It has been advised that due to the torrential snowstorm that is heading towards London that people only leave their houses if is an emergency. The AA have advised that they will run a service where possible to ensure that people who need to travel are safe in doing so. But it looks like Christmas this year will be a very, very white one.

"Well, I assume that's all of us staying here now" Lauren mumbled, as she turned to look at the males running around in the snow, not a care in the world. "Do you think they'll mind that much?" Lacey questioned, as Lauren shook her head. "I don't think they will no, I mean we will all be together, our first Christmas together" Lauren smiled, as Sasha and Lacey nodded their heads, even if they wanted to see their family, it just wasn't possible now.
"I have a feeling this Christmas is just going to be special" Lacey whispered with a smile, as the boys come in from outside, laughing and joking amongst each other.
Lacey's eyes find Masons and she smiles at him, holding his hot chocolate out for him to take a hold of, his cold hands brushing hers slightly. "You're freezing" Lacey mumbled, as Mason smirked at her. "Then, maybe you need to warm me up" he smiled, as he stepped forward, Lacey stepping backwards until she was blocked by the kitchen door she was now stood against, "oh come on Lace give us a hug" he chuckled, as he wrapped his arms around Lacey, pulling her into his wet body, wrapping her in a hug. "Ah, much better" Mason laughed, as Lacey groaned at the male.