Fifteen

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Photobombed

Tagged; benchilwell

Liked by; benchilwell, reecejames, chelseafc and 20,827 others

Username187- he looks so much happier now Lacey is back
Username1826- maybe they'll get together
BenChilwell- my one photo and you ruined it

Lacey and Masons sat for a little while longer than they should have outside, considering it was the start of December and it was freezing, but for a moment, whilst they sat there it was almost as if nothing had ever changed, like Lacey never went away, like Mason had never asked her to be his girlfriend, like they'd just met all over again, in another place and a different time.
"So what's your favourite song?" Lacey laughed, breaking the comfortable silence, as Mason pretending to think but answered just as quick as she had asked the question. "Remember Me" Mason smiled, as Lacey looked at him laughing. "Why that one?" Lacey questioned, as they stood up from the bench, Lacey shivering slightly. "Because every time I listen to it I think of how everything was, and you literally say in the song ''please remember me just like this'" he laughed, as Lacey nodded her head, accepting his answer.
"We should probably head back in before they think we're remaking a baby" Lacey laughed, but put her hands to her mouth, regretting the words leaving her mouth as Mason smirked, laughing at her. "For the record, I'd totally make another baby with you" he whispered into her ear, before walking back inside, Lacey left wondering for a moment what had just happened.

"Where have you been? You've been gone ages" Morgan mumbled, as Mason approached the table, Lacey following a couple of steps behind. "Oh" Morgan mumbled, as she rolled her eyes, looking around the table who were all smiling at each other.
"Have a nice conversation?" Morgan questioned to Lacey ignoring the the looks that the table was giving her. "What's that supposed to mean?" Lacey questioned back with a laugh, as Morgan rolled her eyes at Lacey. "I don't know what it is but you come back and all of a sudden my boyfriend is more interested in going and watching his ex-girlfriend sing" Morgan mumbled, taking a sip of the glass of wine, Lacey shaking her head. "I don't know what's going on in your relationship but there's nothing wrong with supporting friends, and that's all we was back then" Lacey stated, as she took a sip from her water, her eyes looking at Sasha who was smirking, whilst she took a sip of her wine. "Oh yeah because just friends make a baby with each other" Morgan stated, her voice overly loud, almost as if she wanted the attention from the room. "Did Ben not want you after finding that information out? I mean you both looked cosy enough in that restaurant" Morgan stated, as Lacey's eyes looked across to Ben, who shook his head, tutting to himself. "It was Ben the rebound after Mason didn't want you back?" Morgan questioned, as Lacey felt the tables eyes land on her.

"You was toxic, you was openly having sex with him and acting like you was in a relationship but the moment he tried to label it you'd shut the conversation down" Morgan stated, as Lacey shook her head, but didn't want to say anything to add fuel to the fire. "And then to make his head wobble even more you'd crawl back into bed with him and play him like a violin" Morgan exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air, causing the group to look around at each other. Lacey just sat there and took everything that was being said, it was the truth, she couldn't deny that. "So forgive me if I don't want my boyfriend hanging around with you, you're not good enough for him and I'm not letting him be around the slut that you are, I mean if you're actually pregnant like you are saying, who knows who the daddy is, i mean it could be anyone's" Morgan spat, her words hitting Lacey like daggers, the tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "You're a slut Lacey, all you wanted was the sex, it wasn't fair on him" Morgan stated, as the word slut rang around in her head.
"Fine I'll go" Lacey whispered, as she picked her bag up, saying goodbye to the table, as Sasha stood up, shaking her head. "Are you really going to let her speak to Lace like that?" Sasha questioned, as Mason stood their frozen, just like Lacey had. "What a dick" Sasha mumbled, as she followed Lacey out of the bar.

Sasha caught up with Lacey, as she stood in the cold air, her arms hugging her shoulders, wondering if it was safe enough to walk home, or whether she should just get a taxi. "Where do you think you're going" Sasha mumbled, as she pulled her arm around Lacey and brought her in for a hug. "Everything she said was true, I led him on continuously, I fucked with his head and his heart" Lacey mumbled, as she placed her head into Sasha's shoulder, trying her hardest to fight the tears that wanted to fall. "Lace, no one is thinking that, you wasn't meant to be at that moment in time, things change, people change" Sasha whispered, as she stroked Lacey's hair, trying to comfort the younger girl. "I just need some time" Lacey whispered, as she pulled out of Sasha's arms, and and much as Sasha wanted to ignore the comment, and tell the younger girl to man up and come inside, she accepted that the younger girl just needed some time to herself, time to work everything out and understand the process of everything that had happened.
"Promise me you'll ring or text me everyday, If I don't hear from you I'll come and find you" Sasha mumbled, as she pulled the girl in for another hug, a much needed hug. "Tell everyone I love them, and I'll see them soon yeah?" Lacey whispered, as Sasha nodded her head. "I love you too Lace" she whispered, as she watched Lacey get into a taxi, and drive away.