Twenty Five

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

Santa tell me, if you're really there, don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here next year ❤️💚

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurnfryer_, dandanadams and 7,726 others

Comments for this post are turned off

"So what are you wearing to Chillys party?" Lacey questioned, as she sat opposite Sasha, Lauren and Dani in the cafe they found themselves in most days. "Anything that doesn't make me look like an elephant" Dani mumbled, as she continued to eat chilli chips at eleven in the morning, making Lacey smirk. "His asked you to sing hasn't he?" Lauren chimes, as Lacey nods her head slowly. "I really don't want to but it's Chilly and it's his birthday and I feel like I have to, so I agreed to do a couple of songs" Lacey smiled, she was more interested in being able to spend time with Mason at the party.
They hadn't really spent much time together since coming back from his parents, and this was at no fault to his own, it's just how his line of work played out, and then days where Mason was free Lacey would find herself helping Sasha at an event, or losing herself in the studio for hours at a time, a reminder of why they were still just friends at this moment.

"Well, what are you wearing because I spied a very nice dress in your wardrobe that is waiting to be ripped off by Mason" Sasha smirked, as Lacey shook her head laughing at her friend. "I think I'll be lucky if I get five minutes with Mason" Lacey smiled, as she ate some of the cake she had ordered. "I'm sure you will" Lauren smirked, as the group engaged in a smaller conversation.

BenChilwell;

BenChilwell;

It's that time of year, party vibing 💪🏻

Liked by; masonmount, jackgrealish, declanrice and 98,283 others

MasonMount; trust you to throw a Christmas party for your birthday bro
DeclanRice- are we still dressing up as elves?!
JackGrealish - on your own there Ricey

"Wow" Lacey murmured as she walked into the club that had been rented for Ben's yearly birthday party, however, due to everyone having commitments closer to the actual day, it was two weeks until Christmas and Bens birthday that the party was planned for, and to make it more comical, he had chosen to have a Christmas party theme, on a Wednesday. "Shocked?" Sasha laughed, as her fingers danced around the icicles that had been laid out under the bar, shining as the lights hit them every so often. "Loz!" Lacey chimed, as she spotted Lauren and Declan on the other end of the bar, sneaking a photo, with a kiss under the mistletoe. "My favourite couple" Lacey smiled, as Sasha rolled her eyes, hitting her arm playfully. "Hey, you're my hottest couple" she smiled, as Jack appeared next to Sasha, kissing her briefly. "Oh aye" Declan laughed as the group engaged in a group hug, before Lacey mumbled "well, where's Mase?"
Declan looked to Jack, who looked to Sasha, who shrugged to Lauren. "We just assumed he was coming with you guys" Declan mumbled, as he took a swig from his pint of beer, Lauren already half drinking her wine. "Okay then, I'm going to go and find Chilly" Lacey mumbled, as she grabbed her glass from the bar, and began to walk around the busying room.
"Hey, Lacey!" Reece called from the middle of the room, who was suited and booted, along with Tammy Abrahams and Tyrone Mings. "Looking good guys" Lacey smiled, as the embraced her in a hug, telling her how beautiful she looked. "By any chance, none of you have seen Mase, or Chilly?" Lacey questioned, her eyes still scanning the room behind the males. "Can't say I have seen Mase, Chill on the other hand is over there" Tyrone smiled, as Lacey thanked him, continuing her journey across the dance floor, the groups of people dancing around already, as Lacey stopped for a brief moment, laughing to herself as she heard her own voice sing.

Bang, bang think I'm allergic, to every other person, you're the one now I'm certain.

Lacey hummed along to the beat, laughing slightly as she approached Ben with a smile. "My song, really?" Lacey laughed, as she pulled Ben in for a hug, hearing his laughter boom around her. "Oh, I'll have it on loop later" Ben laughed, as Lacey shook her head but smiled all the same. "Have you seen Mase?" Lacey questioned with a sigh, as Ben shook his head, smiling at her. "I haven't if I'm honest, but it's good to see you simping for him for once" Ben chuckled, as Lacey shook her head. "Simping?" Lacey questioned, as Ben rolled his eyes playfully. "Yano, where you're like attempting to impress someone by doing something you wouldn't usually do, you're looking for Mason, usually it's Mason looking for you" Ben laughed, as Lacey shook her head. "I know what it means, I just don't know why you're saying it old man" Lacey smirked, but before Ben could reply back to her, she was gone, walking back over to her friends, needing a refill in her glass.

"No luck then?" Declan chimed, as Lacey sighed, shaking her head. "I just thought he would of been one of the first ones here yano" Lacey mumbled, as she looked around the room again, seeing Ben dancing with his friends and his girlfriend, then looking at the other footballers who dancing along to the music, singing completely out of tune, but having fun whilst doing it, as her eyes finally landed at the end of the bar, where she had seen Lauren and Declan when she walked in.

But this time, she saw Mason at the end of the bar, the cheesiest grin on his face, as he tugged on the blazers sleeves against his wrists, his eyes staring at Lacey. "Coming?" Mason mouthed, as Lacey smiled, picking up two glasses of wine from the bar, and walking over to the male she wanted to spend her time with.