Sixty Six

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

My OG best friend, my enemy, my brother ❤️

Tagged; CLCross

Liked by; CLCross, dandanadams, masonmount and 16,725 others

Comments for this post are turned off.

"You really didn't have to come" Lacey whispered, as Lacey and Mason walked down the unusually quiet high street in Birmingham, heading back from a shopping morning to Lacey's Mum's for some news that Lacey wasn't quite sure whether to be excited about or dread. "I love your Mum, and she loves me" Mason smirked, as Lacey rolled her eyes, but knew there was truth behind his words. It didn't matter what Mason was doing when Lacey's Mum would facetime her, or call her, Mason would drop everything and appear on the call, always stealing her away from Lacey.
"What do you think she wants to tell us then, since youre her favourite?" Lacey chuckled, as Mason shrugged his shoulders. "Obviously just wanted some time with her favourite person" Mason smirked back, as Lacey rolled her eyes, as they landed at the doorstop. "Cmon then" Mason smiled, as they walked up the steps, Mason knocking on the door, which was soon opened with a smiling Kathy; Lacey's Mum.

"Oh come on in you two, don't you both look lovely" Kathy smiled, as Mason gave her a quick hug, saying hello, before Kathy pulled Lacey in for a hug, smiling at both of them. "I'm really glad you could both come" Kathy smiled, as they walked through Kathys house; Lacey's childhood home, Mason taking everything in, this being the first time he had stepped foot in the home since knowing Lacey. "I've always got time for you Mum" Lacey mumbled, as Kathy nodded her head, the three of them walking into the kitchen, seeing a male, around the same age as Kathy standing there.
"Oh, who's this then?" Mason smiled, as the male without a name; at this moment in time smiled at him. "Mason, cracking goal over the weekend" he smiled, as he shook Masons hand, Mason smiling at him. "Thanks aha" Mason smiled, as he took a seat on one of the bar stools, making himself at home. "This is Karl" Kathy smiled, as she stood next to him, letting their hands find each other and they both stood there smiling at Lacey, who was stood next to Mason, a hand resting on his shoulder, as he sat at the bar stool, his eyes firmly placed on Lacey, studying her reaction.
"Are you introducing me to your boyfriend?" Lacey questioned, her eyebrows raised, as Kathy laughed, shaking her head. "I guess I am, yes" Kathy smiled, as Lacey nodded her head, but her lips were together, no trace of a smile on her face.
"So how long?" Lacey whispered, as she looked around the kitchen, a kitchen that hadn't been decorated in years, but as her eyes scanned the room, small things had changed, the colours of the walls, or the types of utensils that scattered along the sides. "Lace" Mason whispered, as his hand found hers, giving it a slight squeeze.
"It's only recent, but I wanted you both to meet him" Kathy smiled at her daughter, but she knew she wasn't exactly ecstatic about the situation, and maybe Lacey was being immature or petty, but the truth was Lacey didn't think her Mum would ever move on, even though she wanted what was best for her Mum, but now it was time for Lacey to face the truth.

"I think you could of handled that better" Mason mumbled, as he sat on Lacey's bed, watching her pace around the room. "I just, it caught me off guard" Lacey mumbled, as she threaded her hands through her hair, continuing to pace, Mason shaking his head, as he grabbed a hold of her hands, and pulled her towards him, laughing slightly when he pulled her a little harder than he anticipated, causing Lacey to land on top of him on the bed. "I like this position though" Mason smirked, as Lacey shook her head, but smiled down at him. "What about this position is it that you like?" Lacey smirked, as Mason bit his lip.
"I'm not sure if it's the way your hips could potential grind into mine, or the fact I could flip you in a second" Mason smiled, his lips dangerously close to Lacey's. "I'd like to see you try" Lacey whispered, as Masons smirk grew, flicking his left leg over Lacey and flipping her, so he was in fact on top of her, his weight pinning her down on the bed. "I think that was three seconds" Lacey whispered, as Mason rolled his eyes at her, smiling down at her. "Spoilsport" Mason mumbled, as Lacey giggled up at him. "Have I told you good you look with a beard" Lacey whispered, as her fingers traced the hair on his cheek, before her thumb brushed against Masons lip. "I think it makes me look tougher" he smiled, as her ran his tongue against his lips, dampening them slightly. "I think it makes you look hotter" Lacey whispered, as Mason smirked down at her. "We should probably go back down, dinner will be ready soon" Lacey whispered, as her hands rested on Masons shoulder, watching as he shook his head. "I think I wanna stay right here" he smiled, as Lacey laughed at him. "We need food" Lacey mumbled, as Mason smiled at her. "I need you" he whispered, as he began to plant kisses along her neck, nuzzling his face into her neck, making her giggle slightly. "My Mums downstairs, with her boyfriend" Lacey whispered, as Mason huffed at her, still leaving his face in the crook of her neck. "It didn't stop you when we banged around in the office at your work place, I believe sexual intercourse in the workplace is frowned upon" Mason smiled, as he lifted his face up, Lacey rolling her eyes. "You always have a comeback for everything don't you?" She chuckled. "We'll be quick" he smiled, as Lacey shook her head, pushing her off him, making him whine, as she stood up from the bed, pulling her top down slightly. "You said that last time" Lacey teased, as he smiled at her. "I need to practise if we have to be quicker" he growled, as he pulled her back down to the bed, both of them laughing as their clothes scattered around the room.