Forty Four

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

We look good in black and white, sipping on a glass of wine, magnify the city lights, right?

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_, dandanadams and 10,937 others

Sasha_Rebecca - using your own song as the caption is 100% right
LaurenFryer_ - we need a girls day, and soon.
LaceyCross_x - we do indeedy!

"So he actually said he wanted to have another baby" Lauren questioned, as Lacey nodded her head sighing. "But is that what you want?" Sasha questioned, as she hung up the 'baby boy' banner, decorating the hall for Danis baby shower later on in her afternoon. "The thought crossed my mind, but what's the point filling hole with a new baby, it doesn't change the fact I lost one" lacey whispered, as Lauren nodded her head. "It wouldn't change anything, you're right with that" Lauren replied, placing confetti pieces along the table. "I get where his coming from, but it's not his career that changes" lacey whispered, as Sasha nodded her head. "That's why I'm glad Jack supports the choice that I'm a model, and I don't want to start a family right now" Sasha stated, as Lacey took in Sasha's words, in the wrong way completely. "Do you think he doesn't support my career?" Lacey questioned, as her two friends looked at her. "Oh god no, he supports you so much, his constantly got your songs playing" Lauren stated, sending daggers towards Sasha for her choice of wording. "It's not ideal though is it" Lacey mumbled, "I mean, tour, away for periods of time, it sounds like it's destined to crash before taking off" Lacey mumbled, as she pulled a strand of hair behind her ears, rubbing her temple with her fingers. "Lace, you're going to dig yourself into something you don't want to think about" Lauren mumbled, shaking her head at her friend. "Let's just enjoy today and then we can moan about our boyfriends" Sasha added, the girls laughing amongst themselves, but the feeling didn't shake from Lacey.

Did Mason really support her career..

"Happy Baby Shower!" The room screamed, as Dani and Lacey's Mum entered the room. "You're glowing honestly" Lacey gushed, as she engulfed her best friend in a hug. "I feel huge and I've still got two months to go" Dani laughed. "You look beautiful" Lacey smiled, as Lacey's mum come over. "Is Mason not here?" She smiled, as Lacey shook her head, hugging her mum. "No, his at training" Lacey smiled. "I'm sure I'll see him later" Lacey's mum smiled, as Lacey nodded her head, enjoying the atmosphere of the room, Danis family and friends celebrating her baby, but Lacey pushed any awful feelings away from the front of her mind.

"Hey Layla" Lacey smiled, as she picked Danis niece up, hugging her tightly, watching the younger girl laugh. "Youre happy" Layla smiled, looking at Lacey, who nodded her head, smiling down at the girl as she set her back down. "Where's Masey?" Layla questioned, as Lacey shook her head laughing. "His playing football" Lacey smiled, but she did wish he was there. "Nah uh, his there" Layla smiled, as she ran towards the group of males who had walked through the door, carrying gifts. "Masey!" Layla shouted as she jumped at Mason, Mason smiling as he picked her up. "Hey little one" he chuckled, as Layla wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggling herself into him, making Lacey's heart warm. "Shall we go and see Lace" Mason smiled, as his eyes landed on his girlfriend, who was smiling wholeheartedly at him.

Lacey knew that Mason would be the best dad, that he would adore his child or children, and make sure they were given the world, no matter the sacrifice. That al the bumps and scrapped knees would end with a hug with his child, that he would adore them to the moon and the Sun, and Lacey couldn't help but want to give him that, despite everything, despite every conversation they'd had since having a miscarriage, all she wanted was for him to be happy.

"Hey" Mason breathed, as he placed a kiss to Lacey's cheek, Layla resting on his hip as he threw his other arm around Lacey, pulling her into him. "Hey" Lacey breathed back, as she smiled up at him. "What's for you all smiley?" Mason smiled, as he placed Layla down, watching her run off to her Mum, as Mason snuck his hands around Lacey's waist, listening to her giggle as he pulled her back into him, resting his head on her shoulder. "You" Lacey smiled, as she watched the family and friends interact with each other, all the smaller children running around, Dani cradling her bump as she spoke to Ben, thanking him for coming. "What about me then?" Mason questioned, as Lacey shook her head, turning to face her boyfriend. "Just you, being you" Lacey smiled, as she pulled Masons head down to hers, bringing him in for a kiss.

And the moment their lips met, Lacey knew she wanted this feeling to last, she wanted to wake up and feel this feeling for as long as she could breath. She wanted him, and only him, nothing else, nothing else would do. It wasn't a school girl crush, it wasn't something that would fade away over time, it was looking at him smiling and knowing she never wanted to let that image leave her head, it was the arguments that were to come and the heated discussions, it was the arguments that ended in a kiss saying I'm sorry, it was waking up and moaning about a sock being left in the bathroom, or him not putting the towel on the radiator to dry after his shower, she wanted it all, and nothing less.
Lacey just wanted to be his person, his one and only, and she knew that she could be that, all she had to do was let herself fall for him, head first from the sky, straight into his arms.

"You make me all smiley too" Mason smiled, as Lacey nodded her head at him. "I love you" Lacey mumbled, as Masons smile grew. "I love you too"