Eight

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

Spin the bottle, spin the f bottle, if you the reason why it's empty spin the bottle

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_, dandanadams

Comments for this post are turned off.

Lacey couldn't help but feel like she was finally home as she walked up her driveway, the subtle noise from inside suggested that she wasn't going to be alone when she entered, and she was okay with that, feeling over emotional, feeling tired, but just wanting to see people who made her smile and laugh.

"Lacey!" Sasha chimes, as Lacey opened the door, walking in and seeing her friends, well, some of her friends, the males of the group was missing, but Lacey would ask that question later. "I've missed you!" Dani chimed, as she hugged her best friend, maybe hugging her a little longer than she needed to. "How have you all been? I'm so excited to hear about all the gossip!" Lacey smiled, as she sat down on the sofa, Lauren bringing cups of coffee and tea over from the kitchen. "Well, if I can go first" Dani smiled at the group, as they nodded their heads. "Bump has been very excited to see you to ask about their cousin" Dani stated, her voice sounded blunt, but there was a hint of playfulness in it, almost as if she was trying to laugh about the situation.
"What do you mean cousin?" Lacey laughed, trying to play off whatever question or feelings she was being asked to think about. "Lace, we found the test, we know you're pregnant" Sasha smiled, holding her hand on Laceys leg in a comforting way. "I, I don't know what to say" Lacey whispered, as she looked down at her lap, seeing her friends hands holding her leg. "I take it he doesn't know, well I didn't know so there's no way he could know" Lauren mumbled, as she put a hand on Lacey's shoulder, Lacey shaking her head at her sentence. "No, I didn't tell him, the timing just wasn't right, I mean there was a lot of other things said, and now it's three months later, I look like I've had a bigger lunch than usual, and I'm here for the foreseeable future" Lacey mumbled, as she tugged her hair behind her shoulder, turning to face Lauren. "Do you think he knows?" Lacey questioned, as Lauren shook her head. "I don't think he does, I mean if he did I would of expected him to have told Dec and he hasn't said anything either" Lauren smiled, as Lacey nodded her head.
"So when are you telling him?" Sasha questioned, as Lacey shrugged her shoulders. "Well, in America I'm the local slut, whoever I was seen with I was dating, so it's not even like he would believe me anyway" Lacey mumbled, as Sasha shook her head. "He would, I believe that he still cares about you" Sasha states, as Lacey sighed to herself. "Where are the guys anyway?" Lacey questioned, as he front door opened, and in walked Jack, Ben, Reece, Declan and Mason, all with smiles on their faces. "There's our superstar" Ben smiled, as Lacey stood up from the sofa and was enveloped into a group hug with the people she cared about most.

"So how was LA, is it as big as they say it is?" Reece questioned, as Lacey laughed smiling at him, it was her first time meeting Reece James, but she had to admit he was down to earth, but a ladies man, very flirtatious. "It's not as big as they say it is no" Lacey smiled, as she took a sip from her orange juice, her eyes flowing around the group in her living room, seeing the friends all talk amongst themselves. "So what are your plans now you're back?" Ben questioned, as Lacey shrugged her shoulders. "I actually have no idea" Lacey laughed, as Sasha smiled. "Well, your jobs still there if you want it" Sasha stated, as Lacey nodded her head smiling. "I'd like that yeah" Lacey said, hugging her friend. "Where's Callum anyway? It's oddly quiet" Lacey whispered, as Dani laughed at her. "His shopping, don't ask me what for though" Dani chuckled, as Lacey nodded her head. "I need to go, I said I'd pick Morgan up" Mason mumbled, as he stood from the sofa he had been sat on, his eyes landing on Lacey, almost looking apologetic. "You can bring her here if you want, the more the merrier" Lacey smiled, even if it was forced, she just didn't want Mason to leave yet, enjoying the feeling of him being around. "I would but we've got a thing planned, but maybe another time?" He questioned, as Lacey nodded her head, watching as he said bye to everyone, and left the apartment, almost like he was never here in the first place.

"So now his gone, when are you telling him?" Declan stated, his voice serious for once, as Lacey looked from Lauren to Declan, realising that the whole group did in fact know her ever growing secret. "You all know?" Lacey whispered, as the group nodded. "And we are all here, every step of the way" Ben smiled, as he placed his hand on Lacey's thigh, giving it a reassuring squeeze, causing Declan to raise his eyebrows for a brief moment, not really understanding if it was a harmless friendship move, but part of him battled that it was something else.
"I just think you need to tell him before someone else does, this is your news to share, not the worlds" Jack whispers, as he looks at Lacey. "And, the world can be a cruel place, I just hope you're ready for what it's going to throw back in your way" Jack whispered, as Lacey nodded her head.

The problem that was going to happen setting into her body, the feeling of her anxiety levels rising was there. She knew that her own life was going to change with the news, but she hadn't really thought about how Masons would change, and if it would change things for the better.