Nineteen.

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

✌🏻✌🏻

Liked by; declanrice, benchilwell, reecejames and 92,827 others

Comments for this post are turned off

"Just don't throw up anywhere" Lacey mumbled, as her and Mason walked into her apartment, sighing that she had even agreed to let him come with her, half angry at him for what had happened and the state he had gotten himself into, but half of her feeling sorry for him, she knew exactly how it felt to be cheated on. "I'll try not to" Mason mumbled, as he sat down on Lacey sofa, running his hands over this head, groaning in the process. "Do you want to talk about it?" Lacey sits down next to him, sighing herself, but feeling like this was the grown up thing to do. "I don't know if I want to talk about it or scream about it, if that answers your question" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "I get it okay, you're pissed off, but don't take it out on everyone else" Lacey mumbled, as she stood up from the sofa, walking to the kitchen and grabbing two glasses of water, walking back into see Mason who had taken his hoodie off, and was now lay in the sofa with just his joggers on, making Lacey bite her lip at the sigh, before shaking her head. "Focus" Lacey mumbled to herself.

"I forget you have a tattoo" Lacey mumbled, as she spotted Masons tattoo on the back of his arm, as he laughs at her. "How many do you have though?" Mason questioned, as Lacey mentally counted, trying to think. "Four, I think anyway" Lacey mumbled. "Your finger, your wrist, your arm and your shoulder" Mason stated, as Lacey nodded her head. "I have three" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "Yeah, your arm, your forearm and your leg" Lacey whispered, as Mason nodded his head. "Maybe we should get matching ones in places no one would see" Mason smirked, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "Drink your water and sober up" Lacey mumbled, as Mason sat up, looking at her.
"I'm pissed off because I thought I was finally moving on, but as soon as you come back I realised I hadn't really moved on, I'd just wasted time" Mason mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head, not really knowing what to say back to him. "I'm sorry that I was a dick to you" Mason whispered, and for once it sounded genuine, it sounded sincere, like he really meant it. "I'm sorry for being a hormonal bitch" Lacey smirked, as Mason shook his head. "Friends?" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head smiling. "Friends"

Lacey woke up that morning, feeling unwell, not feeling herself, but as usual she shrugged it off and put it down to the pregnancy feeling, and excitement around Christmas. Lacey took a quick shower, pulling a baggy jumper and some shorts, walking into the kitchen to see Mason cooking, again just in his joggers, his muscles flexing and his pulled bits and bobs out of the cupboards. "How long when you been stood there staring at me?" Mason questioned with as smirk, as she shook her head, walking into the kitchen and sitting at one of the stools at her island in the middle, watching Mason continue with his cooking. "How you feeling?" Lacey mumbled, as she rubbed her head, trying to ease the headache she was currently experiencing. "I'm not going to lie, better than you look. You look like you've drank three bottles of wine, then a bottle of vodka" Mason mumbled, as he placed some pancakes in front of Lacey, who held her hand to her mouth, feeling her stomach turn, before she jumped off the barstool and ran to the toilet, emptying whatever was left in her stomach into the toilet. "Please can I just eat" Lacey mumbled, as she heard Masons footsteps behind her, pulling her hair back and letting her continue to empty her stomach. "I'm having deja vu" Mason mumbled, as he gagged slightly at the sight in front of him, causing Lacey to chuckle. "You don't have to do this" Lacey whispered, as she held her head in her hand resting on the toilet seat. "I feel like I have to because I'm half the reason you're in this predicament" Mason mumbled, as he sat next to her on the toilet floor. "I actually have no idea on how I'm going to go to the match tomorrow" Lacey mumbled, as Mason laughed at her. "I'm sure you'll find a way, you always do" he stated, rubbing her shoulders with his hands. "Will you sit with me and watch a film? I feel like I need a nap already" Lacey mumbled, as Mason smiled at her, nodding his head. "Anything for you" he smiled.

Lacey woke up, expecting to have Masons face either staring back at her like old times, or snoring his head off, but as she sat up from the sofa she realised she was in fact alone. Lacey say up further in the seat, and noticed a note on the corner of the table.

Had to go and do something,
Thank you for looking after me
M
X

Lacey smiled to herself, and put the note back down, feeling more energised and refreshed after her nap, just looking at the time on her phone, she couldn't believe it was nearly three in the afternoon, sighing to herself as she walked to the kitchen, her stomach rumbling indicating she was in fact hungry.
Lacey opted for some toast, before sitting back down on the sofa and continuing to watch 'He's The One' as she scrolled through her Instagram, liking odd things she had been tagged in, and replying to some of the comments she had also been tagged in. Lacey set her phone on the armrest of the sofa, and cuddled back into the blankets and pillows around her.

Masey;
Thank you again for last night, I hate to be a burden. You feel asleep and I thought you needed it. I'm always here to look after you Lace, hope you feel better soon x