Sixty Seven

TalliaStorm

TalliaStorm

Blue is my favourite colour 💙

Liked by; 287,278 people

"I just don't get why she needs to be here" Lacey mumbled, as she pulled on a crop top over her vest, her joggers being overly baggy to allow her to be able to move around quicker. "It's good practise for her" Alex smiled, as Lacey rolled her eyes at her studio manager. "It feels like it's more amusing to you to see me get annoyed at her, you know she's trying to steal my boyfriend right?" Lacey muttered, as she tied her hair up, wishing Mason was here to keep her sane, or to stop her from trying to square up to Tallia who was dressed like she was ready for a night out, not dance rehearsals. "Well, In the nicest way possible Lace, if your relationship is as sound as the media say, you'll have no problems" Alex muttered, as Lacey rolled her eyes at his comment, knowing that the media were currently dragging most people's relationships through the dirt. "You shouldn't believe everything you read" Lacey mumbled.

"Lacey!" Chases voice boomed through the hall, as Lacey smiled, jogging over to him and embracing him in a hug. "It's so good to see you" Lacey smiled, as Chase nodded his head. "No boyfriend today?" Chase laughed, as Lacey shook her head. "Training" Lacey smiled, as Chase took his jacket off, hanging it on a coat peg, saying a brief hello to the rest of the room, before they got to work.

Push a little further on the edge, crawl a little further on the bed, babe, I'm burning up, yeah, all I see is red, she said fuck men like I'm famous, I said okay

Chase sang the lyrics to one of his song, being overly flirty with Lacey which she kept shutting down, as she drank from her water, standing in the corner watching him move around to the music as he sang, looking like a natural doing this.
"Does he always flirt with you?" Tallia mumbled, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "You've heard me tell him several times" Lacey mumbled, as Tallia smirked at her. "I bet Masey wouldn't be happy" she giggled, as it took Lacey every inch of the will she had to not say something petty back, or hit her around the face.
"Right that's great, take five Chase and then Lace can go" Alex smiled, as the music cut, and Chase walked over to his phone, Tallia strutting over to him, making a big deal about going over to him.

Swimming naked in the deep end, make you wanna freeze frame, wait, okay, I'm ready for my close up, pin me like a poster, faster testarosa

Lacey swung her hips to the beat, slowly moving around to the beat of her song, previously voicing that she didn't want to do big dance numbers as that wasn't what she was about, and neither was her music.
But then Lacey looked over to the door from the wall she was staring at, and she smiled as she met the brown eyes she loved to get lost in.
"What are you doing here?" Lacey smiled, as she ran at Mason, as he laughed, his arms wrapping around her waist as he lifted her up, her legs automatically wrapping around his hips, as she placed a kiss to his cheek. "Training finished earlier then expected so I thought I'd take a de-tour home" he smiled, as Lacey shook her head smiling, letting go of him and standing on her own two feet on the ground.
"How's it going?" Mason smiled, before his eyes landed on Tallia and Chase in the corner, his heart sinking that they were both here and she had, had to put up with them both all day. "It's not been too bad" Lacey smiled, as she entwined their fingers together, giving his hand a little squeeze before she tugged him over to meet Chase.
"Chase, this is Mase, Mase this is Chase" Lacey smiled, as they males both stood staring at each other. Both of their lips pursed, an unreadable expression, but the tension grew in the room as Tallia smirked between them both, already catching the vibe in the room.
"Yeah, the footballer" Chase mumbled, as Mason nodded his head. "Yano, Lace really praises you the least you could do is be happy that I make her happy" Mason mumbled, as Chase scoffed at him, Tallia stepping back, as Lacey's grip tightened on Masons hand, almost like she was trying to calm him down, or keep him in check. "I don't know what she sees in you if I'm honest, I mean, I love her to bits, but I just didn't think she would actually end up with you" Chase mumbled, as he pushed past Mason and walked to the centre of the room, picking up his water bottle, Lacey rolling her eyes at the amount of testosterone in the room right now. "What do you mean end up with me? I love her" Mason retorted back, as Chase laughed at him. "Funny way of showing it" Chase mumbled, as he smiled towards Lacey, before he left the room. "It's always a shame when people don't get on, I feel it's going to be a good few months on tour" Tallia smiled, as she followed Chase out of the room, leaving Mason and Lacey standing there.

"Did you have to do that?" Lacey mumbled, as she held her hand on her arm, in her awkward 'what just happened' stance, Mason finally casting his eyes over the girl. "Of course I'm going to defend myself" Mason mumbled, as Lacey shook her head. "There was other ways of dealing with that" Lacey mumbled, as she walked over to her own water bottle, taking a sip to steady the nerves that were now filling her body.
It was obvious that Mason wasn't ecstatic about Chase, but Lacey didn't realise the complications that was now going to arise in their relationship.
"I guess I'll see you at mine" Mason mumbled, as he shook his head, walking out of the room, leaving Lacey standing there, alone.