Seventeen.

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

And my friends say I'm losing my mind, my parents check in all the time, but it's harder to see you're not mine, with my bloodshot eyes 🎼

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_, dandanadams and 7,927 others

Comments for this post are turned off

"You look happier" Dani states, as she walked in to Lacey apartment with Ben and McDonald's breakfast, something Lacey had been craving lately was the hash browns, and it didn't matter how many she brought from other places, or tried to cook in various ways, nothing compared. "You have hash browns, that makes me very happy" Lacey mumbled, as she took one from Dani, smiling at her before she took a huge bite from it. "Have you actually been eating?" Ben laughed, as he opened the door for Callum to walk in with some shopping that Lacey had asked him to grab for her, not wanting to leave the house since she had come back from Birmingham. "Yeah, I just never feel full at the moment" Lacey mumbled, as she crossed her legs, sitting on them. "Morning sickness?" Ben questioned, as Lacey raised an eyebrow at him. "Erm, who are you and what have you done with Chilly?" Lacey laughed, as Ben rolled his eyes. "I've just been reading about everything, we all have if I'm honest" Ben smiled, as Lacey nodded her head, continuing to eat her hash brown.

"You're still the talk of the shops though Lace" Callum mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head, looking down at her stomach. Her bump wasn't that noticeable, unless you stared at her when she wasn't wearing a baggy jumper. "I gathered, I'm literally leaving my house at night to go to the studio just so people will leave me alone" Lacey mumbled. "You shouldn't have to do that though" Ben mumbled, as he sat down next to Lacey, taking one of the hash browns and biting into it, Lacey staring at him, or more like shooting dagger at him with her eyes, as he smiled at her and placed it back in the bag, Lacey rolling her eyes.
"So if you're avoiding leaving the house, how are you expecting to go tonight?" Callum questioned, as he hugged his sister on the sofa and sat next to Ben. "Well, I thought I'd go out the back gate, the car can park in the ally next to it and I'll get there unseen" Lacey mumbled, but she knew it wouldn't be that simple, it would be more of a problem once she was in the venue and people knew she was there.
"It's your life Lace, you can't hide away for the next six months and act like nothing happened" Dani stated, as she turned the TV on, continuously changing the channel since every channel was mainly about Lacey and her pregnancy. "I just want to get through the weekend, then I'll announce it" Lacey mumbled, as she toyed with her hair, all of a sudden not wanting the hash browns, not sure whether it was the pregnancy or the feelings she was currently learning to deal with, but she felt sick to her stomach, walking to her toilet and emptying her stomach into. "I just wish this was over with now" Lacey mumbled.

Sasha_Rebecca;

Sasha_Rebecca;

We're Vibing

Tagged; LaceyCross_x

Liked by; laceycross_x, jackgrealish, laurenfryer_ and 29,827 others

Comments for this post are turned off.

Lacey managed to sneak out of the apartment, and into the venue through a fire exit, thankful to the workers, after begging them to ensure that the media didn't find out she was there, and with it being a more private show than usual, it was ensured that no one would find out Lacey was there, unless it came from someone in the venue, and with it being a private event, it was very unlikely.
"You look like you're glowing, like you look amazing" Sasha mumbled, as she pulled Lacey into a hug, holding the girl. "How are you feeling?" Sasha mumbled to Lacey, as Lacey tried her best to smile at her friend, trying to play that she was okay, but the truth was she felt physically and mentally drained, she felt as if she hadn't slept, and had the worst heartburn possible, maybe she shouldn't have ate the hash browns this morning. "I'm fine" Lacey smiled, as she pulled Lauren in for a hug. "I fucking adore your jacket" Lacey smiled, as she made Lauren turn around and show her all of it. "It's literally from boohoo" Lauren laughed, as she hugged her friend back. "You singing tonight?" Lauren questioned, as they walked to the table in the corner that they sat at a couple of months go, but to Lacey it felt like yesterday. "I might do, I'm not really feeling up to being on stage if I'm honest" Lacey stated, which was true, she just wanted to have a nice night with her friends and enjoy the entertainment. "That's fair enough" Lauren smiled, as Jack and Declan came to the table with some drinks, everyone drinking orange juice or some form of fizzy pop, not wanting Lacey to be left out, which only made her smile wider at her friends. "Have I told you that I love you guys lately" Lacey smiled as the table nodded their heads, laughing. "Daily" Declan smirked. "Oh it's probably the hormones talking when it's you" Lacey laughed, as Declan rolled his eyes, but moved around the table to hug the girl none the less. "So who's actually here? Is Chilly here?" Lacey questioned, as if by magic, the gods answered the question she hadn't asked, and Mason and Ben come to the table, Ben having an arm draped around someone's shoulders, Lacey smiling at the girl she didn't know. "Oh hello, who is this? Is our Ben finally spoken for?" Lacey questioned, as Ben blushed a deep shade of red, laughing. "Oh my gosh, you're actually stunning Lacey! My names Ellie, it's so lovely to meet you!" She smiled, as Lacey smiled back at her. "No, no the pleasure is all mine, welcome to the boring table" Lacey laughed, as Mason rolled his eyes at her comment, which Lacey shrugged off, but Lacey couldn't help but look into the crowd, doing a double take, this wasn't happening.

Authors Note;
Oooo what do you think Lacey has seen?