Hey :-)

Just before I get into this brief note; imagine him looking at you like this 🥺

Hey guy!
I hope you're all okay, I just want to thank you all for following me on the story of Lacey and Mason.
Not to go into too much detail but I've done a load of writing over the past few days and I can safely say there's loads of chapters coming!
I go back to work tomorrow 🙃🙃 but I've got chapters to post before I clock in, and before I go to bed at work (I sleep at work sometimes #carelife)
But, I literally just finished writing a load of chapters and realised that the way I write (bulk writing loads before I release chapters) means that I don't really get your opinions when I'm writing.

So within your minds; there's loads of chapters to come, but how do you guys want this to go? do you want it to be as long as the first one? Shorter? As much drama? More drama? I guess I just love to hear your opinions (on a side note I could totally drag this to three stories 😂)

Anyway, much love to you all!
Thank you so much as always for even clicking on this, let alone reading, commenting, voting & messaging me.
Updates may be a little slow over the next 48 hours, but I promise, if I don't post as much as I would like to, I will deffo make up for it with bulk posting!