Fifty Eight

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

My second happy place

Liked by; masonmount, declanrice, laurenfryer_ and 16,376 others

Username197- Mason liked!!
Username018 - apparently they're together right now
Username107- I hope they get back together they are goals

"We should probably go and engage with the outside world" Lacey whispered, as she pulled the duvet back from her shoulders. "No, five more minutes" Mason mumbled, as he pulled her closer, not quite ready to accept the fact that he needed to leave her, again.
"It's a couple of days Mase" Lacey whispered, as he sighed to himself, but still didn't remove himself from her body, holding her as close as he could. "Can you not just come now" Mason whispered, as Lacey shook her head smiling at him. "I can't, I wish I could" Lacey whispered, but the only reason she had truly stayed in LA was to avoid Mason when she got home, but she knew now that things were different and they were back in their positive place, and she didn't want to ruin that. "I promised Lauren and Ellie we would go shopping before you go home tonight" Lacey whispered, as Mason nodded, finally letting go of the girl. "But I promise, I'll ensure you get one on one time before you leave" Lacey whispered, as she kissed the bottom of Masons neck, him humming in response. "How about we do that now" he whispered, as he removed the quilt from both of them, and rolled over so he was now inches away from Lacey's face, his body placed on top of hers. "The others will hear" Lacey whispered. "They'll know what's mine" he mumbled, as he trailed kisses down Lacey's neck, stopping briefly at her collarbone, looking up at her through his eyelashes, almost as if he was asking permission. "It didn't stop you last night" he added with a smirk, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "They we're out last night" Lacey muttered back as Mason continued to smirk down at her. "Maybe, but the neighbours deffo heard you" he whispered, as he continued to place kisses back up her neck, onto her cheek, his lips hoovering over Lacey's as his hands trailed down her body, Lacey moaning slightly in response, as his fingers dipped into her waistband on her underwear, her eyes widening as Mason placed his lips over hers, covering any noise that was sure to escape for the next hour.

"I just can't believe it's gone so quickly" Lauren mumbled, as they walked into the shopping centre, her eyes stopping on a wedding shop that was in front of them. "Oh let's go have a look" Lacey giggled, as she pulled Lauren and Ellie with her, all three of them laughing. "Have you thought much about the wedding?" Lacey questioned, as Lauren's eyes gazed over the select dresses that were available to look at. "We've spoken about doing it after the World Cup" Lauren smiled. "I was thinking more of a spring wedding than a summer" Lauren smiled, as Ellie toyed with the fabrics of the dress. "I'm sure it'll be beautiful" Lacey smiled, as the exited the shop, continuing to look around and window shop, none of them really wanting to buy anything, just wanting to spend time together before they all had to head back to their normal lives.
"So what's your plans when you get home?" Lacey smiled, as the friendship group sat in a small cafe, just talking till they couldn't anymore. "Not much really, I mean you'll be back home before we make any plans" Ellie laughed, as Lacey nodded her head. "I've been asked if I want to do a some collaborations over here before I go on tour, but I really just want to spend the time with Mase" Lacey whispered, as Lauren nodded her head. "But isn't this what you were both worried about? Being held back" Ellie stated, as Lacey shrugged her shoulders. "I'm right though" Ellie mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head agreeing with her friend. "But they'll always be songs to come" Lacey stated, as Ellie nodded her head. "Just like they'll always be football matches to play" Ellie continued. "I think, you do what makes you happy" Lauren stated, as Lacey nodded her head, but the words of Ellie span around in her head. Her and Mason had both agreed to not hold each other back, but here she was already trying to push her music to one side to spend time with Mason.

"I'll ring you when I get home" Mason whispered, as his arms were wrapped around Lacey's waist, holding her a little closer than he needed to. "I'll airdrop you that song" Lacey whispered, as Mason nuzzled his head deeper into the crook of her neck, honestly not wanting to let go. "They'll be waiting" Lacey whispered, as Mason sighed, pulling himself from her, looking over her face as he held her cheek with one of his hands, Lacey holding her hand over his, looking up at him, not wanting him to leave, but knowing that they had to get used to this. "We've got this, I've got you" Mason whispered, making Lacey smile at something they always used to say to each other. "I've got you too" Lacey whispered, as Mason placed his lips to hers, holding her cheek, as she wrapped an arm around his waist, holding him there a little longer. "I'll see you later" Mason whispered, as he turned around, looking at her briefly with a small smile before he left her in the hotel room alone.

And it felt like this is all it would ever be, as if Lacey and Mason would always be living on borrowed time, living for the next time they could wake up to each other, not the next time they woke up in a different time zone, waiting for the other one to wake up, or talking until the other one had to leave for work, whilst the other was getting ready for bed.