Fifty Six

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

They let me drive over here 😂
Coffee to get me through the 4am starts

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_, dandanadams and 15,726 others

Sasha_Rebecca - I miss you so much
LaceyCross_x - ditto baby
Username197- I heard her and Mason broke up because of Tallia
Username1827- she could do so much better anyway

LA Times;

Lacey Cross landed on Friday night with the paparazzi grasping photos of the young singer crying as she exited the airport. Rumours have sparked that herself and Mason Mount; English Footballer have officially split up due to cheating on the young singer with Lacey's co-worker Tallia Storm; upcoming music artist.
Neither Lacey or Mason had addressed the rumours, but fans are already going wild for Lacey's potential break up album.
If there's trouble in paradise for the young couple, will Lacey ensure her stay in LA is as long as possible, despite her home commitments, Lacey has had her songs from her Album; Remember Me in the billboard top ten for numerous weeks, holding her name to be span around LA ahead of her spring tour starting in April.

"How are you feeling?" Declan questioned, as he plodded himself down on the sofa next to Mason, who despite going through a break up, looked better than the last time Lacey had took of to LA. "I don't know how I feel" Mason mumbled, as he continued to drink from the cup of tea Declan had made him several minutes ago, but his eyes remained on the photo of the four of them in Declan's windowsill, himself, Lacey, Declan and Lauren from his birthday not so long ago, and the thought pained him to know he was now single, and he was the main reason for it. "Why didn't you tell her?" Declan questioned, as Mason shrugged his shoulders, refusing to answer the question. "You're going to have to talk about it at some point, you're not going to be able to always dodge the questions" Declan mumbled, as he took a sip from his own hot drink.
"Long distance never works though bro does it" Mason mumbled, as Declan shook his head in disbelief. "So you're suggesting this is because she was going to LA?" Declan asked, his voice clearly shocked. "Maybe I took the easy option" Mason mumbled, as he finished his tea and placed his cup on the coaster next to the sofa. "You're stating that you broke her heart because you wanted the easy option out? I'm really not following you here bro" Declan muttered, as he placed his own mug down. "I lied to her, I didn't tell her the truth about the kiss, I pestered her for a break before the kiss even happened, I didn't even bloody tell her who I was always on the phone to, I've been the shittest boyfriend possible" Mason mumbled, as he ran a hand through his fluffy hair. "I'm not going to bed to differ if I'm honest bro, you've been a shit boyfriend" Declan mumbled, as he stood from the sofa, scanning his phone briefly before he placed it back in his pocket. "It doesn't make sense, you were both so happy, so loved up, you was expecting a fucking baby, you moped about her for months, it was like watching one of them fucking chick flicks for weeks" Declan exclaimed, his voice coming out harsher than he wanted it to, but it was too late to take his words back. "You told her you loved her multiple times, it's almost like you was leading her on to break her heart at the end of it all" Declan muttered, as Mason nodded his head, taking in everything his best friend was saying. "Or maybe to quote her own words in the beginning, maybe we was just never meant to have each other in the first place" Mason mumbled, as Declan shook his head, running a hand through his own hair and down his face. "Nah bro, this ain't you, you would never fuck a girl over intentionally, you loved her" Declan mutters, as Mason nods her head. "Yeah, I did, but sometimes when you want the best for someone and don't want to hold them back, or get over-protective, or don't want to share them with the world, maybe you have to let them go" Mason mumbled, as he blinked away his own tears, knowing he wasn't making sense anymore, knowing that there wasn't even an explanation for what he had done, just that he felt deep down he needed to let Lacey go, he felt somewhat that he held her back, and he now knew what Lacey had meant in the beginning when she said that she never wanted him to put football on hold for her, or have his head not in the game, and that's what he wanted for Lacey, he wanted Lacey to write the amazing music he had listened to on repeat for hours, he wanted her to travel the world, even if that was without him, no matter how much it hurt, he knew that he needed to let her go and let her live the life she wanted to have, the life she had dreamed of having before him, the life he had dreamed of having when he dreamed about playing football.
He knew that long distance didn't always work out, but he knew he would of tried his damn hardest to make it work, but he also knew that he would hold her back if he was given the chance to, and he didn't want to be that person, he didn't want to make her feel the way that Levi had made her feel, or the way that Chloe had made him feel in the past.
"So, you're just letting her go" Declan mumbled, as Mason sighed, nodding his head, placing the earbud that Lacey had left him in his ear.
"If you love someone you have to let them go, if they were really yours to have, they'll come back" Mason whispered, as Lacey's playlist echoed through his ear.

Authors Note;
I literally went to work this morning and come home to what felt like hundreds of messages and comments 😂
It'll all make sense in the end