Sixty One

LaceyCross_x

LaceyCross_x

Show vibes

Liked by; masonmount, sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_ and 14,826 others

Comments for this post are turned off.

"So his getting what done exactly?" Lacey questioned to Dec on the phone, as she pulled her hair into a lose ponytail, Declan and Lauren both laughing through Laceys phone on loudspeaker. "His having his wisdom teeth out" Lauren stated through fits of laughter. "And what's funny about that?" Lacey questioned, wincing slightly at the thought of the pain Mason would probably be in. "You haven't seen the video in the group chat then?" Declan laughed, as Lacey shook her head. "I don't think I'm in an group chat with you if I'm honest" Lacey laughed, but then frowned at the thought of being left out of a group chat that was clearly active. "I'll screen record it and send it you" Lauren laughed, as Lacey's phone buzzed and it was a video from Lauren, and sure enough, Mason was lay in a dentist chair giggling about Monkeys and Balloons, clearly high off the anaesthetic.

"Oh god" Lacey laughed, as Declan laughed again, clearly finding the whole thing hilarious. "I know he said he was in pain the other day but I just assumed it was the fact he was eating hard boiled sweets all day, I swear he went through two packets" lacey mumbled, as Declan continued to laugh, his laughter slowly quieting down as Lauren's voice came over the phone. "I think his going to really hate that he can't be there tonight" Lauren mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head. "But he will see the videos I get" Lauren continued as Lacey smiled, it had become a tradition that if Lacey missed a football game that Lacey and Mason would watch it together, the same as if Mason wasn't able to make one of Lacey's shows someone would record her set so he could watch it later on.
"Are we still cool to come from yours?" Lauren questioned, as Lacey nodded her head. "Of course, I do need to go through, but I'll text you later" Lacey smiled, as she hung up the phone, and continued doing her daily routine of tidying the house and getting ready for her show.

I feel like, I feel as good as ever, I still look as good as ever
Yeah.. no no no
I'm reckon I'm half human, half great white, with the size of these gnashers

"Mase, for the hundredth time you are not selling your bloody teeth" Lacey mumbled down the phone, but she couldn't help but replay the video that had been sent to her by Debby, her boyfriend being the goofball that he was, only this time without Dec and high on anaesthetic. "They are my teeth" Mason moaned back, trying to stick his tongue out on the video, Lacey rolling her eyes at him. "It really does look like you've had Botox though" she giggled, as Masons eyes widened. "See mum I told you I've had Botox" he shouted, as you heard Debby laugh in the background. "Did you get a five guys?" Lacey teased, as Mason tried to stick his bottom lip out, trying to pout at the camera, but really looking like he had a serious fish face in the process. "Is that a no?" Lacey chuckled, as Mason shook his head from side to side quickly, like a toddler would do, only stopping and holding his cheek. "That hurt" he mumbled, as he rubbed his cheek, reaching his over arm over to grab a fresh ice pack. "Have I told you that you're actually really fucking cute" Lacey chuckled, as Mason wiggles his eyebrows, probably the only feature on his face that he could control right now. "Say it again" he mumbled, as Lacey shook her own head laughing. "I need to go" she smiled, as Mason tried to pout again. "I wanna comeee" he moaned, as Lacey shook her head. "You need to sleep" Lacey mumbled, as Mason smiled at her, a proper cheesy grin that showed the dried blood around his mouth. "I'll sleep with you" he winked, as Lacey laughed at him, still trying to be seductive whilst half sedated. "I'll see you soon babe" Lacey smiled, as he sighed but nodded his head. "At my teeth sale" Mason smiled, as Lacey shook her head, smiling at the boy who had stolen her heart, even if he drove her insane. "At your teeth sale yeah" Lacey smiled, as Mason grinned bigger. "At my teeth sale" he smiled, as Lacey shook her head, hanging up the phone and looking in the dressing room mirror.
"It's funny how you never know that you'd mean so much to someone at the time you met them" Lauren stated from the dressing room door, Lacey looking up at her in the mirror. "It's a funny story isn't it" lacey smiled, as Lauren nodded her head. "All relationships have their ups and downs but I think you two are genuine goals" Lauren smiled, as she walked over placing a hand on her friends shoulder. "And I'm not just saying that, like Mase was always football this and got to train for this, and when you come along it was like something switched in him, it was like he realised everything he had been missing" Lauren smiled, her mind drifting off to before any of them had met Lacey. "And then, oh god, the only time he would ever really drink is on holiday, and even then he would try and be the dad of the group, refusing to drink or stay out later than 10pm" Lauren chuckled, as Lacey nodded her head, imaging that to be the persona that Mason would take on. "But, it really is like you find a light in your life, and when you have it you want to hold on to it forever" Lauren smiled, as Lacey blinked away the tears that were beginning to form in her eyes.

Because Lacey had been through enough heartbreak to last a lifetime, she had been controlled and manipulated and swore she would never fall for someone again, and then she met Mason. Someone who she was more than happy to just sleep with, but then the memories started to build around them, the attachment grew stronger, and she knew she needed him around, almost like she needed him to survive. Lacey learnt the hard way that nothing in life is simple, that they'll always be another heartbreak, or a trauma to work through, but she knew, with Mason by her side, anything was possible.