Two

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Nothing better than this

Tagged; chelseafc

Liked by; declanrice, benchilwell, Reece James and 93,283 others

Username172- he looks so happy
BenChilwell - blue is the colour!
MasonMount - football is the game!

"So this next song is currently my latest single, and without a band it's a little difficult, but since I have my trusty sidekick who knows the chords we are going to give it ago acoustically" Lacey laughed, as the crowd cheered, encouraging her to sing it. "Now, this song means a lot to me, and its about someone very special to me, and I hope that they hear this and think of the true meaning behind it" Lacey smiled, as the crowd erupted into to cheers, and the guitar began to pay softly.

Living in LA now, hard without you, i'm missing you miles away, said I need space but I don't need space, I need you to come to me like, bang, bang, think im allergic to every other person, you're the one now i'm certain, yeah, yeah.

Lacey sang along, tapping her hand against her leg, moving around the stage, memories of her and Mason playing around in her head. Lacey remembered when her and Mason would lie in bed, him playing with her hands, or her hair, just talking about things that never mattered in the time that they lay there, but were the small parts of the relationship they had been developing. Lacey's mind continued to drift to her memories, the emotion she was feeling seeping through into the song, the crowd loving the atmosphere, as Lacey's mind continued to drift. Lacey thought about the time at Laurens party, where they had snapshots taken, Mason's hands around her waist, his head leaning on her shoulder and he whispered things into her ear, her smiling wide, as Mason kissed her cheek, the old photo's that were stuck to her fridge at home in the UK, memories that would last a lifetime, but didn't seem to matter anymore. Her mind drifting to the memories of the karaoke night, something that made Lacey's small dream become a reality. The stolen moment's of being a couple that Lacey had cherished, and never acted on, but what she would do to be able to go back in time and change that.

--

Meanwhile, back in the UK, it had been a long month since Lacey had left to pursue her dream, to tour across LA and play for sold out shows, but that didn't mean that the guys back home didn't think about her, she crossed their minds most of the time.

"What do you think she's doing right this moment?" Sasha questioned to Jack, Declan, Lauren and Ben. Mason was to occupied with his latest fling to be able to comment on it, that was due to his tongue being down her throat at that moment in time. "i think her insta said she was at a show" Ben smiled, as he clicked on to the younger girls page, and sure enough she was livestreaing her latest show. "i miss her, i didnt think i would miss her this much, but i really do" Lauren sighed, as Sasha agreed, nodding her head, feeling Jack's arm wrap her into him, giving her a hug. "I just feel like, if we speak to her it effects him" Lauren mumbled, as she pointed to Mason, who was now sitting there with the girl he was technically seeing sat on his lap, still in the same position of his tongue being down his throat. "Yano, i never liked the thought of him and Lacey screwing each other, but i really wish that was her right now" Jack mumbled, as he took a swig of his drink, and sighed to himself, clicking on to Lacey's Instagram and letting the livestream play around the table.

"She sounds so good" Sasha stated, as her hand tapped along to the beat of the song, hearing her sing brought the table to smile and laugh, talking about all the time's they had heard her in person.

we belong together, we belong together, and you know it, wine stained teeth and bloodshot eyes, think were both fucked up and thats alright, we belong together.

"Do you think it's about him?" Dec mumbled, as Sasha rolled her eyes. "She started writing that in LA when we all went, it has to be about him" Lauren mumbled, as she clicked the livestream off from Jack's phone. "Do you think one us should tell her what his been up to?" Ben questioned, as Jack shook his head. "No, she will either blame herself, or fly back, she needs to experience the life she wanted" Jack stated, as the table all agreed. "And what about when she comes back and see's, well, see's that?" Ben questioned, as Mason stood up from his seat, mumbling something about going home and seeing them at training tomorrow, before the girl he had been with all night dragged him out of the bar. "It's what she wanted" Declan stated, as Sasha nodded her head in agreement. "What ever happened between them is over now, we have to accept that" Sasha stated.