Thirty Nine

LaceyCross_x

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

LaceyCross_x

I'm forever thankful for the life I'm living, I love you all so much

Liked by; sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_, masonmount and 10,937 others

Username918- is that a ring on her finger?!
Username917 - no, they've been together for only a little time he wouldn't ask her to marry him

"I shouldn't have posted that photo" Lacey mumbled, as she tied her hair in a messy bun, pulling her old joggers down a little, exposing her toned stomach. "It's just a photo though isn't it, let them think what they want" Mason mumbled, as he placed a kiss to Lacey's clothed shoulder, smiling into it. "I'd rather them not think I was engaged" Lacey mumbled, as the picked up the paint tray, getting ready to paint her morning away. "Do we have to do this now, can we not like lie in bed" Mason whispered, as he rubbed Lacey's shoulders, Lacey relaxing into his touch, nearly dropping the paint tray. "Don't distract me" Lacey mumbled, as she placed the tray down. "We could go walk Mounty" Mason suggested, as Lacey shook her head with a smile. "This painting is being done whether you help or not" Lacey chuckled, as Mason sighed nodding his head, picking up the paint brush, with a smirk on his face, as he flicked it briefly at Lacey, watching as the was covered in the grey paint, splatted across her white crop top. "You didn't" Lacey smirked, as Mason nodded his head, the smile never leaving his face. "I think I just did" Mason laughed, but soon stopped when he saw Laceys facial expression, the smirk growing on her own lips.
"No, no, no" Mason stated, putting the brush down and holding his hands up, slowly backing away. "My hair" Mason moaned, as he held his hands over the beanie on his head, pulling it down to his ears. "Fairs fair though, right?" Lacey giggled, as she dipped her hand in the paint, then let her fingers dance across Masons cheek, looking directly into his eyes, as they held the eye connection even after Lacey had finished painting his face with her fingers. "Are you done?" Mason whispered, as Lacey shook her head, dabbing some more paint on the top of his nose, watching it crinkle as she touched it, the smile taking over his face. "Now I am" Lacey giggled, as Mason nodded his head, picking his girlfriend up, her legs wrapping around his waist, as he walked backwards to the wall, Lacey giggling, as she shook her head. "We haven't even started painting yet" she whined, as Mason shook his head. "I can think of at least three other things I'd rather do right now, can't you?" Mason whispered, as he placed kisses to her neck, humming to himself when Lacey moved her head, allowing him to continue attacking her neck. "What do you say? Ten minute break?" Mason whispered, his eyes looking into hers, making her heart stop in her chest, her breathing heavy, Mason smirking at the reaction he got from her. "Make ur twenty and you have a deal" Lacey whispered, before she placed her lips to his, holding his cheek, keeping him in place.

—-

"Right, I'll pick you up later, just give me a call?" Lacey whispered, as Mason held her close, nodding his head, as Lacey took a deep breath in, inhaling his aftershave that calmed her within seconds. "Are you sure you can't let Alex down, just this once" Mason mumbled, as Lacey shook her head. "It's lads night, before you head off to your away match" Lacey smiled, as Mason smiled down at his girlfriend. "More reason to spend some time with you, I won't see you for days" Mason mumbled, as Lacey shook her head smiling. "But I'll be watching you with the girls" Lacey smiled, as Mason nodded his head. "I'll ring you later then" Mason whispered, placing his lips to her forehead, his lips lingering there a little longer than normal. "Try not to miss me too much" Lacey giggled, as Mason smirked at her from the doorway. "Oh we both know you miss me more" he winked, before he left Lacey's apartment. "Right, studio" Lacey mumbled, as she grabbed her coat and headed out of her apartment.

"Right run it again" Alex's voice boomed through her headphones, Lacey wiping her forehead, forgetting how draining this could sometimes be. "Can we take five?" Lacey mumbled, as Alex sighed, but nodded his head. "I just want to get it right" Alex said, as Lacey walked into the more chilled room outside of the booth, Lacey nodding her head as she drank some water. "I just want what's best Lace, I know I'm pushing you a little harder but tour will soon be here, they'll want new music" Alex stated, as Lacey nodded her head, she knew he was right, she knew her fans would want new stuff.

But all Lacey could think about is how she now had to juggle what felt like a million jobs, still helping Sasha with her admin work, which had slowly taken a steep hill downside to not really being where she needed to be, doing odd jobs from the studio. Lacey wanting to go and watch as many of Masons matches that she could, before she ultimately couldn't. Lacey wanting to spend time with her family and her friends, preparing for the birth of her nephew, all whilst spending time with her boyfriend, and recording new songs, as well as tour rehearsal, and Lacey couldn't shake the feeling of being overwhelmed.
"You ready to go again?" Alex smiled, as Lacey nodded her head, walking back into the booth with her headphones on, tapping her fingers on her leg to the beat of the music, allowing Lacey to get lost away from her thoughts with the only way she knew how at the moment, singing.