Sixty Nine

LaurenFryer_

LaurenFryer_

I wish I was joking when I say this is Laceys air freshener 😂

Tagged; laceycross_x & masonmount

Liked by; masonmount, laceycross_, declanrice and 82,836 others

DeclanRice- can we please get one
MasonMount - I love it 😂
LaceyCross_x - you totally just outed me 😂

Lacey walked into Masons house, smiling to herself when Mounty ran at her, a lot bigger than he was when she first got him, but still not full-size, he was after all still only a puppy. "Hey baby, where's daddy?" Lacey chuckled, as she leant down and gave him a fuss, throwing her car keys on the side in the process, as Mounty ran around her, slightly barking, almost as if he was exited that she was home. "Let's get you some food yeah?" Lacey smiled, as she walked into the kitchen and emptied some food into the bowl, placing it on the floor for him to eat before she walked around the house, trying to find her boyfriend, but much to her dismay, he wasn't there.
"Okay then" Lacey mumbled to herself, as she finally took a seat in his new gaming chair, smiling at all the trainers that scattered the room.
Lacey got comfortable in the chair, before placing her phone on the stand, pressing record as she sang her heart out, covering a song that had played on her playlist on the way home.

I've spent all the love I saved, we were always a loosing game, small town boy in a big arcade, I got addicted to a losing game

As Lacey sang, she really felt the lyrics, wondering if there was any truth in what Tallia had said, or if Sasha was right, and maybe it was another tactic in the game she was playing with trying to throw Lacey off. Lacey didn't want to think too much into it, knowing she hadn't spoke to Mason yet, but she also couldn't help but wonder, she knew Mason, and she knew that he wouldn't ever cheat on her, let alone someone else, but she already felt like she had been thrown enough curveballs in their relationship to make it through, what was one more?

Do you love me, or love me not, peeling pieces from my heart, all my rose coloured lens is gone, still I carry, I carry, I carry on, oh, oh, all I know, all I know, loving you is a loosing game

As Lacey finished the song, playing it back once, starting to hate the sound of her own voice, a question she wondered if other singers thought sometimes, before she posted it to her story and to her Instagram page, she had recently started posting covers once a week, mainly a snippet of a song that relayed how she felt in that moment of time, and now she was thinking if her and Mason were always going to be a loosing game.

"Singing?" Mason whispered, as she looked up from her phone that was posting the video to see her boyfriend stood at the door, looking over at her, but the usual smile that was on his face was far from there. "Yeah" Lacey smiled, as she stood up, walking over to him, but as she placed her hands on his waist to hug him, he stepped away, confusion washing over her face. "Did you have a good day?" Mason questioned, as he began to walk downstairs, adding to Lacey's confusion even more. "Are you okay?" Lacey questioned, as she leant on the side in the kitchen, watching him grab a glass from the cupboard and get some water, turning to face her. "I asked you first" he said, but it was monotone, no playfulness in his voice like usual, almost like she wasn't even talking to him. "Mase, what's wrong?" Lacey questioned, as he shook his head, but then laughed at her. "Have you been drinking?" She questioned, as she watched him gulp the water, his hand shaking as he placed the glass down on the counter. "Maybe" he mumbled, as he ran a hand through his hair.
"What's going on?" Lacey mumbled, as she walked in front of him, taking his hands in hers, watching as his gaze finally landed on her. "Talk to me" Lacey whispered, as she squeezed his hand, listening to him sigh. "I don't want you to go on tour with Chase" he states, and Lacey drops her hand from his, looking at him dumbfounded. "This comes from meeting him today and causing a scene, and I completely get where you came from, and I wasn't supportive of how you defended yourself as there was other ways around arguing, but this is coming from where exactly?" Lacey questioned, running a hand through her own hair, trying to get her words out quickly, not fully sure if she was even making sense, but right now it didn't feel like he was either. "I just feel like he will try something with you" Mason mumbled, as his hand ran down her arm, laughing slightly, from the drinks he had been drinking as his arm stopped at her hips. "But that doesn't mean I want him, or I'm going to do something with him" Lacey muttered back, as Mason shook his head. "When a male gets something into their head they'll push for it, and he will push for you" Mason muttered, as Lacey shook her head. "Are you implying I'll cheat on you with Chase?" Lacey muttered, but it was loud enough for him to head the words she was saying. "Just like you did with Tallia?" Lacey questioned, as Masons face dropped, almost like the penny had dropped.

But Masons face was enough to confirm that there was truth in Tallias words, that he did cheat on Chloe, now all Lacey wanted was to hear the words leave his mouth.

"So?" Lacey questioned, as Mason sighed. "How did you find out?" Mason whispered, as Lacey shook her head. "It doesn't matter how I found it, the thing that matters is that you lied to me about knowing her in the first place" Lacey muttered, as she walked to the kitchen door, turning back to face him. "Where are you going?" Mason mumbled, as he tried to walk to her, but hit his waist on the side of the table, standing still. "Home, because right now I don't want to look at you" Lacey muttered, as she continued to walk out of his house.