Sixteen

The Daily Mail;

The Daily Mail;

Lacey Cross, singer songwriter was seen shopping in her hometown in Birmingham not even a day after her performance in London,
Rumours have emerged about why the girl has gone back home, some just stating that she wants to see her family, but then sources confirmed that the young girl is in-fact pregnant.
Sources have not confirmed who the dad is, or how far gone Cross is into her pregnancy.
Our reporters have tried to get ahold of Lacey to confirm or deny these rumours, but Cross has asked for some privacy whilst she enjoys her reunion in her hometown.
The question stands; is Lacey pregnant, and if so; who is the daddy.

"I'm just glad you're okay baby" Lacey's mum whispered, as Lacey cuddled into her on the sofa, sat next to her lap as her mum played with her hair. "I thought having a baby was supposed to make you happy so why do I feel miserable" Lacey mumbled, as she pulled her hand to her face, wiping away the tears. "Having a baby is an emotional experience where you find out who truely cares about you and who doesn't" Lacey's mum mumbled, still playing with her hair. "And I'm just that lucky that I get two grand babies" she laughed as Lacey rolled her eyes. "How is Mason?" Her mum continued to question. "I don't know, I haven't spoken to him since the pub that night" Lacey mumbled, as she opened her phone, loading his Instagram up to see if there was anything interesting that he was up to, but he hadn't posted since he photobombed Chilly.

"i'm not sure what happened between you both, and Idont need to know either" Lacey's mum whispered, still playing with her hair. "But it was clear to see he cared about you that night at your party" her mum continued. "And if I know anything, I know that you don't let someone like that get away" her mum stated, as she stood up from the sofa, patting Lacey's back, as Lacey nodded her head.

"I can't believe it's been leaked the media, I swear if it was Morgan I will rip her head off her shoulders" Sasha mumbled as she paced backwards and forwards in her house, Lauren, Jack and Declan all looking at her, worried she would actually commit murder. "We don't know it was her, let's not jump to conclusions" Jack stated, as he grabbed ahold of Sasha hands that were flying around in all directions, making her look at him. "But this isn't helping anyone" Jack whispered, as Sasha sighed, nodding her head. "And as much as we want to get involved the ball is in Lacey's court for her to do what she wants with it" Jack stated, as Sasha nodded her head, sitting down next to him. "I just want her to be happy" Lauren mumbled, as Declan wrapped his arms around his girlfriends shoulders, pulling her into him. "We all do, but we can't do anything now" Declan whispered, kissing his girlfriends head. "I just feel helpless" Lauren mumbled, as Sasha phone rang out, Lacey's name flashing on it.

"Lace" Sasha smiled as she answered the FaceTime, showing her to the rest of the guys. "Hey guys, how are you?" Lacey smiled, as she shuffled around on the sofa getting comfortable. "We're good, how are you?" Lauren stated, smiling at her. "I'm good, I need your help actually" Lacey smiled, as Sasha nodded her head. "See I told you all she would want her head" Sasha mumbled, as Jack sighed, taking the phone from Sasha. "Who's head do I want?" Lacey laughed, as Jack shook his head. "Ignore her, she's on a rant" Jack mumbled, as Lacey nodded her head laughing. "What's up then?" Jack questioned as Lacey smiled at them. "Karaoke night" Lacey smiled, as Jack groaned. "No, not happening" Jack mumbled, as Declan took the phone of him with a smile on his face. "Of course, when and where" Declan smiled, as Lacey laughed nodding her head. "You're my favourite Deccy" she laughed, as Declan smiled at her, trying his hardest not to laugh. "I was thinking Friday? I'm not sure who has matches this week" Lacey said. "Erm, we play each other on Sunday" Jack laughed. "Ooo, get me a ticket" Lacey smiled, as Lauren laughed. "Okay, Lacey needs a ticket, and we're going singing" Lauren continued to laugh. "She has her priorities in the right places" Jack chuckled.
"I need to go and have a shower, but I'll speak to you all soon yeah?" Lacey smiled, as the group smiled, nodding their heads and saying goodbye before Lacey hung up the phone.

"I hate that she's at home" Lauren mumbled, as she pulled her hair into a lose ponytail. "She should be here watching films with us all" she continued, as everyone agreed. "Is she okay?" Masons voice called as he come away from the door he was leaning against, sasha rolling her eyes at him. "You could of asked her yourself yano" Sasha mumbled, as Jack told her to be more sympathetic. "Your girlfriend is the reason her pregnancy is all over the media, you can't change my mind on that one" Sasha mumbled. "The least you could of done is ask if she was okay, not hide away in the kitchen" Sasha mumbled, as she placed herself back down on the sofa next to Jack. "I get it, it was a dick move" Mason mumbled, as he sat down on the sofa opposite his friends. "But I don't know what I'm supposed to do" Mason mumbled, resting his head in the palm of his hand, as his arm rested on the sofa. "Defend your friends is the right option, you know, bros before hoes" Sasha mumbled, as Jack shook his head. "And what would Lacey think now is she knew that you was ripping into him? she would tell you to grow up" Jack mumbled. "Yeah well at least Lacey would be here" Sasha mumbled, as she pressed play on the film they were all supposed to be watching, instead of arguing.