Sixty Three

MasonMount;

MasonMount;

Come on you blues 💙💙💙

Liked by; benchilwell, reecejames, CLCross ans 927,286 others

Username181- COYB
Username0182- Masonnnnnn
BenChilwell - another cracking goal for number 19
MasonMount - my wingman 💙

"No I really like the beat" Lacey stated, as she re-placed the headphones over one ear, the music still flowing into her other ear. "You sure though? I mean I don't want it to sound too poppy" Chase muttered, as he shook his head on the screen as Lacey shook her own head. "Nah, it sounds great, honestly, run it back with some base" Lacey smiled, as Chase messed with the controls on his end, the music replaying through Lacey's ear.

I'm sorry that I scared your mother, plus I'm sorry that your dad died, now I don't wanna start no trouble, but I got a couple rules you should live by
Take drugs, stay high, view the fucking earth from the outside

"I really like it" Lacey laughed, as Chase smiled at her. "Yeah, it's one of my favourites" he smiled, as the music faded to a faint hum, the music still being played just quieter. "I really like your new one though, I think it'll hit number one for deffo" Chase grinned, as Lacey nodded her head sheepishly. "I just don't want people to get the wrong idea, I mean I love it and I relate to it, I mean I wrote it, but you've seen what the media are like" Lacey laughed, as Chase nodded his head laughing with her. "Yeah, apparently we're currently being shipped by half of LA" Chase smiled, but it made Lacey feel sick. "It makes me laugh I guess" Lacey said, forcing a smile, as she saw Chase's smile drop.

"Are you gonna come eat something" Mason mumbled, as he had tiptoed into the room quietly, Lacey not knowing how long he had really been there, listening to their conversation, but feeling his arms wrap around her shoulders from behind, placing a kiss to the top of her head. "Hey Chase" Mason smiled, but Lacey just assumed he was being polite. "Alright" Chase stated, no smile on his face, and a monotone style of voice. "No football today?" Chase questioned, as Mason shook his head. "Day off, which you should really learn how to take one of them" Mason mumbled, as Lacey smiled at him. "It won't be long" Lacey whispered, as Chase shook his head. "Nah, go on, we can pick this up later" Chase smiled, as Lacey smiled at him. "You sure?" She questioned, but was hopeful that he would continue saying it was okay.
The truth was, since Leo had been born she had probably saw him twice, spending most of her time in her spare room, set up as a mini studio, FaceTiming and Zooming Chase when she could, which felt like all hours of the night and day due to time difference, and Lacey couldn't remember the last time she had more than four hours sleep, let alone had a proper meal. "Yeah, don't forget I'm flying out for dance rehearsals next weekend" Chase stated, as Lacey mentally slapped herself, she had totally forgot about that. "Yeah, okay" Lacey mumbled, before the call cut off and Lacey threw her headphones on the table, a little more forceful than she would of liked. "You're stressed" Mason mumbled, placing a kiss to the side of her head whilst rubbing her shoulders, trying to soothe her. "I'm not" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head smirking. "You are, and I know the perfect way to relieve that" Mason smiled, as Lacey turned her head, looking at her boyfriend. "How's that then?" Lacey smiled. "You, me, hot water, a glass of wine and a shit load of bubbles" he smiled, as Lacey smiled nodding her head, until her phone interrupted the moment that they were hoping was going to happen.
"Who's that now?" Mason mumbled, as Lacey shook her head, dismissing the reminder on her phone. "Nothing important" Lacey smiled, as she turned Masons face, bringing his lips to hers.

"Hello baby" Lacey whispered, as her finger traced Leo's cupped hand, the small baby sleeping away the day, like most newborns do. "His just so perfect" Lacey whispered, as Dani laughed nodding her head. "He is, when his asleep, you want to hear him cry at three am" she laughed, as Lacey shook her head. "Id still be awake with Mase snoring or Chase ringing me" Lacey mumbled, as Dani shook her head at her friend. "Have you not thought about moving in with Mase?" Dani questioned, as Lacey shook her head. "I love him, and I love that we spend most of our nights together, but I like my own space too" Lacey stated, as she turned and walked from the baby sleeping in the cot, sitting on her best friends sofa. "I just feel like it'll be moving too quickly" Lacey whispered, almost as if saying it out loud made the thought of it go away, but it didn't. "Sometimes there's a right time to move in, sometimes it just happens, and I feels like it's just happened with you guys, it's like his always at yours" Dani smiled, happy that her best friend had found someone to spend her time with. "I mean, things would be a whole lot different if you had of still been pregnant" Dani whispered, almost scared of Lacey's reaction to her saying it. "I get what you mean" Lacey whispered, as her phone chimed with another reminder, the same reminder as earlier on in the day, the same reminder that had popped up yesterday, and the day before.
"Someone's popular" Dani laughed, as she picked up Laceys phone, not realising it was Lacey's phone instead of hers; both of their mobiles being placed on the arm of the sofa.

"Wait, wait, is this real?" Dani questioned, as she held her best friends phone up, showing Lacey the reminder that she had been ignoring for the past few days. "Yup" Lacey mumbled, as Dani shook her head, smiling at her best friend. "What are you waiting for them?" Dani smiled.

Authors Note;

What do you think the reminders are 👀
Sorry it's been a late post, I've not long got back from work..